Dr. Kenneth Stoner, DDS

Dr. Kenneth Stoner, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Kenneth Stoner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices dentistry.

4922 W Broad St Ste B

Richmond, VA 23230

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Stoner

This content was provided by Dr. Stoner "Patient comfort and quality service is our biggest concern when treating you. I employ the latest techniques to make each procedure comfortable, and fast. I like to use the techniques I learn in the many hours of classes I take every year. This year I have concentrated on using the latest dental implants and cosmetic crowns."

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Stoner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stoner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stoner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stoner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoner to family and friends
4.4
based on 35 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Stoner's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

The office was very unprofessional in my matter. I gave them my insurance information when i scheduled an appointment and then gave them the information again when i arrived for my procedure. Apparently my insurance wouldn't be covered but was not told until after the procedure. Their practices are...more
I have been a patient of Dr. Kenneth Stoner for approximately 15 years and have nothing but praise for him and his awesome staff for their professionalism as well as the outstanding service and care they provide me with.
It was a really good experience especially when you hear horror stories of people getting crowns put in at other places. Dr Stoner has amazing bed side manner and the girls in his office are awesome.
I have been seeing Dr. Stoner for over 25 years and am extremely satisfied with his work as well as his staff of dental experts. My dental work has been done promptly and with great care, and most importantly, because of the emphasis on quality the dental work has stood the test of time!
Destined makes me smile every time I come in. Askhimforajoke. ????

Are you Dr. Stoner?