Dr. Kenneth Schneider Jr, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 64 reviews.
Author:
It’s hard to move to a new place after living in the same area for 60 plus years. Even worse, is having to find new doctors and a dentist, when you feel like you were blessed with some of the best from where you lived previously. However, I could not be happier with my experience at Dr. Schneider’s office this week. I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly after losing a crown, which he put back on; my husband and I were accepted as new patients; both had our teeth checked by the doctors, (I believe they call it a comprehensive exam); my husband had his teeth cleaned and I had a filling done, all within 4 days! The office is clean and comfortable. Dr. Schneider and his staff are very nice and friendly. It was really important for me to find a good dentist. I believe we have. Normally, I don’t do reviews unless I’m highly impressed. We’re so glad our daughter recommended Dr. Schneider’s office. I think we’ll be very happy there.
Author:
Loved every visit so far all with different people. I have had two different people clean my teeth and have been seen by two different physicians. They are all wonderful!
Author:
Dr Schneider and his team was courteous, professional, efficient, and friendly. He was thorough during my examination, and took the time to explain my procedure and ensure I understood before starting. He also made sure I had as little pain as possible.
Author:
Excellent in practice and gives time as needed to discuss options of care.
Author:
Just all around awesome. No place like it. Wonderful Dr. and staff.
Very knowledgeable and caring
Author:
Great visit! Dr Schneider Jr listens to me when I tell him about me. It is great to have a doctor actually listen to you and do what needs to be done for you. Carrie
Author:
Great experience and service the staff was so friendly.
Author:
Entire office staff was very nice and helpful. Cathy was a wonderful assistant and Dr Schneider did an excellent job explaining the condition and with his repair. Very pleased.
Very good
Author:
Dr Schneider and his entire staff have impressed more so much today on my initial visit that I would not think of going elsewhere for me dental care. Friendly, professional and on time with appointments. I could have been more pleased with their service.
Author:
always courteous and professional, good visit
Author:
Visit was thorough and addressed unknown problems. All issues were addressed with a remedial plan. Highly recommend to others.
Author:
Friendly, knowledgeable, caring staff that compliment Dr Schneider. They always make me feel welcomed and at ease. Before seeing Dr Schneider I had a life long fear of dentists going back to my childhood. Now at 65 I actually enjoy my dentist visits.
Author:
Dr. Schneider and staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend them!
Author:
I like Ken :-). He’s always worked around my funky :-) schedule. He’s always up for a joke or funny comment. Actually he’s a great dentist. He does the best job of any dentist i’ve Ever been to. He takes his time to do the best job ever. The only thing he needs to change is to have pain-less shots. Especially the ones in the roof of your mouth and below your nose.
Author:
I am forever loyal to Dr. Schneider and his team. Several years ago I had a dental emergency. It was a Friday evening and we were new to the area. My husband called a number of Dentists and Dr. Schneider was the only one who returned the call. He and one of his team members came in to the office on their day off, a beautiful, sunny Saturday to help me. We appreciate every one of the staff with special mention about Jodi, Dental Hygentist. Jodi is thorough and very consultative.
Great
Author:
Great staff. They truly care.
Author:
Every one there always professional. Always friendly.
Author:
Dr. Schneider Jr. and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I have no issues recommending him for those in search of a dentist. He will take the time to listen to your questions and answer accordingly.
Always timely compassionate care
Author:
Every procedure by Dr. Schneider & staff have been excellent. I enjoy going & tell friends they should go to Dr. Schneider, I often hear, “I already do”. Today I had a tooth extracted, short procedure & still doesn’t hurt. Skillfull when a Dentist numbs, extracts & it doesn’t hurt during & 8 hours later. I trust him and his staff to always do the right thing. They are old school the way they treat people. They operate with confidence; effectient, professional & genuinely happy to see patients.
Author:
I have always had good experiences with Dr. Schneider and his staff.
Author:
If I weren’t already a fan of Dr. Schneider, the manner in which he handled my daughter’s extractions (multiple teeth) yesterday would have made me one. Instead, it just further solidified my opinion that he is the BEST. DENTIST. EVER!!!
Author:
I like Dr. Schneider a lot. Very good and friendly. Hygienists also very good. Been going here for 7 years with same hygienist and would recommend.
Author:
Very professional and caring staff. They work with you to determine the best treatment plan. They explain your options and are open to any questions you may have. Jodi the dental hygienist is the best. If you are searching for a great dentist and hygienist, look no further this is an outstanding dental practice.
Author:
The front desk staff got me right in with minimal wait. My hygienist knew what she was doing, knew what to look for, and offered suggestions. Dr. Schneider came in, did a thorough review and offered suggestions for fixing a tooth.
Author:
Excellent care, excellent staff, they make going to the dentist bearable!
Author:
Dr. Schneider and staff were great! Easy to schedule, timely, and efficient.
Author:
Very professional and caring. Best dential experience I've ever had.
Author:
Amazing, if you haven't been to see Dr Schneider & his staff, make sure to make your next Appointment here! Call today! Impeccable service! 2nd to none! I'm sure there's some as good,but none better than here!
Author:
It is a pleasure to visit Schneider dentistry. Everyone is friendly and professional. Always prompt with appointments, don't have to wait long to be called in. Thank you, Dr. Schneider!
Author:
Had a first appointment today after moving to the area. I had hopes of finding an honest dentist that wouldn't do unnecessary dental work. My cleaning went well and he had commented the same thing my last dentist had said about my teeth. The appointment was quick, staff was friendly and the hygienist made sure to do a great job. Glad I picked his office