Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 52

Dentistry

Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine in 1996. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD

SEDA Dental

10075 S Jog Rd Ste 108 Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Dr. Rubinstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubinstein

I love Dr. Rubenstein, however, on this visit I had my quarterly teeth cleaning, and the woman who cleaned my teeth this time, was horrible. My whole mouth is sore from her inept techniques. I have had my teeth cleaned by two other technician in the past and both were wonderful. This time was a nightmare. I had never seen her in this office before and I hope I never see her again. I will reschedule my appt if she’s the only one available.
Lynn Gree – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr. Rubinstein is excellent and professional. Highly recommended !
AY – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I had had an appointment with them before using my insurance. This time they said after this appointment that I had to pay $99.00 because this office did not take my insrance. My insurance pays for 2 cleanings a year. I did not realize that they no longer accepted that insurance in that office. It feels like bate and switch.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr. Rubinstein is a phenomenal human and even better Doctor/Dentist/DMD. From start to finish the experience was effortless and painless. The procedure I had gone flawlessly and Dr. Rubinstein provided step-by-step of the action while providing reassurance thus putting me at ease. The best part about the procedure is that there is virtually no pain, neither during the procedure nor after, while in recovery post-op. I have to say that everyone's recovery has to be different and for me I am only experiencing just discomfort but I contribute that to the superb skillset of Dr. Rubinstein. Because of this experience, I have more faith in the dentist and dental work and I highly recommend this practice. Dr. Rubinstein will get you smiling again, so be prepared to be satisfied with 5-star services and care. You rarely find a person or operation that is good at performing their job and is concerned about those they interact with. Make an appointment with this practice.
william – Jul 23, 2020
Excellent!!
Richard Narby – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dt Rubinstein is a great specialist. He is very patient with his patients and has gone the extra mile to make me feel comfortable with the process of placing 4 implants in the front of my mouth. It’s a year process but I couldn’t ask for a more personable dr. He makes me laugh to ease my nerves. I can’t recommend him highly enough!!!
Implant Patient – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr Rubinstein has done multiple successful implants on my wife, is great at follow up, and is very personable. Highly recommend.
Larry – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
After moving to Boynton Beach and not having a dentist I had an emergency. I broke a tooth and was in a lot of pain. I was having pain in my cheek and up into my eye for months. After beginning told it was my sinus I had been on antibiotics on and off for month. I finally broke the tooth and went to see Dr. Rubinstein T Sed Dentistry as an emergency on Monday. Dr. Rubinstein put me on antibiotics and removed the tooth on Thursday Morning during a pandemic. Today I am pleased to say that all of my pain is gone!!!! Thank you Dr. Rubinstein!
Ferrel Rimer – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I like this dental group. I am in the process of an implant. Dr Rubinstein has been as good as it gets. He cares for his patients and makes sure you understand the procedure. I could not have found a better place to get this implant done. His office is great his staff are competent and his prices are very fair. If you are considering an implant this is where to go. I know what I'm talking about because I have experience with several other dental groups and Seda in Boynton Dr. Rubinstein is no doubt the best one in my honest opinion.
Neal Levine – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I hate going to the dentist with a passion. I have had extensive dental work - in fact there is a Maserati worth of $ in my mouth. But as much as I dread going to the dentist Dr. Rubinstein makes it bearable. He has a great sense of humor and has a state of the art office. Rubinstein himself specializes in implants while other dentists in the practice do other things.
Lori Porges – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
It was my first visit to Seda and I can't begin to tell you how Dr. Rubinstein took away all of my fear & anxiety about going to a dentist. I was actually in panic mode when I went in for my tooth extraction. Dr. Rubinstein & his dental assistants made me feel extremely comfortable. After novocaine, within 6 mins the tooth was out & I was asking "when he will be done" because I felt NOTHING ! I heard nothing crunching in my head like prior extractions.. I could not believe he said you are all done including the stitch ! I drove up to Boyton from Hallandale because I had heard so much about that office. They are now my official dental office even though they have an office closer to me. My cleaning is in 2 weeks & we are working on a program for the 3 implants I will need over the next year or so.. Thank you Dr Rubinstein ! And I would be remiss if I did not mention the staff from the office workers to the dental assistants, all had extremely happy faces & were a pleasure to deal wi
John Weitzman in Hallandale Beach , FL – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I can honestly say this is one of the first times that visiting a dentist was not unpleasant. The doctor's professional, courteous and comforting manner allows one to be at ease and know that your are in good hands and that your well being is paramount. His concern about the patients pain level appears as a major factor in the procedure preformed, he inquires many times about the patient's comfort level. The results of his efforts is for very little discomfort to the patient. If this is the type of dental repair you need I highly recommend that you call Dr. Rubinstein will you not be disappointed.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Dr. Rubinstein this morning after being referred by my general dentist for an extraction and implant. Dr. Rubinstein is a consummate professional who is both personable and caring and these traits are conveyed at the moment of introduction. Dr. Rubinstein explains each procedure he is about to perform putting the patient at ease and comfort knowing what is about to be done. I would unconditionally recommend Dr. Rubinstein to any family member or friend.
Elvira I. in Boynton Beach, FL – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Ordinarily I do not buy anything off T V Commercials. This Dr. & his practice so impressed me to go for an evaluation of my horror, my mouth. Having a full upper denture that is I’ll-fitting, at least 6-8 bottom hirrorsvthat require extraction, after full x rays a Plan was put together to normalize my digestion of foods & nutrients. All thanks to Dr. Rubinstein & his staff. Soon I will schedule the necessary work that needs to be done with the utmost confidence in this wonderful Doctor.
Joseph Bukowski Sr. in Port St. Lucie, FL – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Wow! Handled my 99 year old mother not only with top professional skills but excellent “bed side manner”, humor and a great deal of kindness. We just met him for the first time.
Madelaine in New City, NY – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Have been going to see Dr. Rubenstein for many years, Good guy, personable and a great Dentist. Has the education (Tufts) , the staff and good office locations thruout the area to serve your needs. Dr. Rubinstein has done a number of implants in my mouth, all without a glitch and for a fair price. See Dr. R. before if you think you need a dental implant, you won't be sorry. Thanks, Ted
Ted Lewis in St Lucie West – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
This was my second visit to Dr. Rubenstein to have a lower right wisdom tooth extracted after he performered a similar extraction some two years ago on my left upper. My experience yesterday echoed that of my first visit. Dr. Rubenstein is a genuinely nice guy, has a remarkable bedside manner, and I'd recommend him to anyone in need of care. The same can be said of his staff and I can't thank all of you enough. Great Dentist, great staff, amazing follow-up, and I'd definitely recommend.
Chuck H. in Boynton Beach, Fl. – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
My experience at Seda Dental is always excellent. The doctors and staff are always caring and respectful while offering the best services using the best technology. I have had dental implant procedures at a couple of their locations and use their hygienists for cleanings every 3 months. I have been a patient for 8 years and recommend them to all of my friends. I highly recommend SEDA Dental!
Boca Raton,fl – Mar 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr. Rubinstein and staff are the most caring and knowledgeable office I have ever been to. I had several implants done and they were done to perfection!! I am grateful for the work he has done and I would recommend him and his staff highly.
Lisa Prevette in Barnegat, NJ – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Caring and trustworthy. Excellent work, gentle hands. Fantastic team approach. I would highly recommend Dr Rubinstein
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubinstein?