Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD

Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine in 1996 and practices dentistry, periodontics, and more.

10075 S Jog Rd Ste 108

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rubinstein treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubinstein

Dr. Rubinstein?
Dr. Rubinstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD
I can honestly say this is one of the first times that visiting a dentist was not unpleasant. The doctor's professional, courteous and comforting manner allows one to be at ease and know that your are in good hands and that your well being is paramount. His concern about the patients pain level appears as a major factor in the procedure preformed, he inquires many times about the patient's comfort level. The results of his efforts is for very little discomfort to the patient. If this is the type of dental repair you need I highly recommend that you call Dr. Rubinstein will you not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Dr. Rubinstein this morning after being referred by my general dentist for an extraction and implant. Dr. Rubinstein is a consummate professional who is both personable and caring and these traits are conveyed at the moment of introduction. Dr. Rubinstein explains each procedure he is about to perform putting the patient at ease and comfort knowing what is about to be done. I would unconditionally recommend Dr. Rubinstein to any family member or friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Ordinarily I do not buy anything off T V Commercials. This Dr. & his practice so impressed me to go for an evaluation of my horror, my mouth. Having a full upper denture that is I’ll-fitting, at least 6-8 bottom hirrorsvthat require extraction, after full x rays a Plan was put together to normalize my digestion of foods & nutrients. All thanks to Dr. Rubinstein & his staff. Soon I will schedule the necessary work that needs to be done with the utmost confidence in this wonderful Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Wow! Handled my 99 year old mother not only with top professional skills but excellent “bed side manner”, humor and a great deal of kindness. We just met him for the first time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Have been going to see Dr. Rubenstein for many years, Good guy, personable and a great Dentist. Has the education (Tufts) , the staff and good office locations thruout the area to serve your needs. Dr. Rubinstein has done a number of implants in my mouth, all without a glitch and for a fair price. See Dr. R. before if you think you need a dental implant, you won't be sorry. Thanks, Ted
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
This was my second visit to Dr. Rubenstein to have a lower right wisdom tooth extracted after he performered a similar extraction some two years ago on my left upper. My experience yesterday echoed that of my first visit. Dr. Rubenstein is a genuinely nice guy, has a remarkable bedside manner, and I'd recommend him to anyone in need of care. The same can be said of his staff and I can't thank all of you enough. Great Dentist, great staff, amazing follow-up, and I'd definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
My experience at Seda Dental is always excellent. The doctors and staff are always caring and respectful while offering the best services using the best technology. I have had dental implant procedures at a couple of their locations and use their hygienists for cleanings every 3 months. I have been a patient for 8 years and recommend them to all of my friends. I highly recommend SEDA Dental!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr. Rubinstein and staff are the most caring and knowledgeable office I have ever been to. I had several implants done and they were done to perfection!! I am grateful for the work he has done and I would recommend him and his staff highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Caring and trustworthy. Excellent work, gentle hands. Fantastic team approach. I would highly recommend Dr Rubinstein
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Truly a great experience. my gums feel great and I love my new tooth. The implant feels just like my old tooth. highly recommend. The hygienist is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
If I had to do it over again I would find a dentist with more experience. I spent many thousands of dollars and hopes to have implants that will allow me chew. End result, I still don?t have ability to chew, one implant is as big as a grape not typical of another tooth in my mouth and the other implant was ground down to fit in my mouth doesn?t match the other implant. I still can?t chew. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
Dr. Rubinstein is the most professional, caring, sweet and honest dentist I ever meet. I have ZERO pain , my implant procedure was quick and fun ! I will definitely recommend him to all my friends, and people in need. Everyone in his office are wonderful !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?
From my first phone call to his office, my experience with Dr. Rubinstein and his staff has been exceptional. He has a great chair-side manner and was able to calm my nerves. His treatment, which included an implant, was almost pain free. He was caring, following up the procedure with a phone call that evening to find out how I was feeling. Everyone from the receptionist to the assistants were friendly, courteous and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein for your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Rubinstein, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubinstein?

SEDA Dental