Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD

Periodontics •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in New Albany, IN. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Parrish to book an appointment.

United Smile Centres

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parrish

3.8

Dr. Parrish?
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD
Dr. Parrish and his staff in Elizabethtown did a wonderful job on my implant. I would definitely recommend this office.
TI – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?
I was very pleased with his work—my third experience with having an implant from Dr Parrish. Enjoy his friendliness and sense of humor
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?
I could not have been happier with the wonderful care I was given by Dr. Parrish. The Saturday before Christmas, I had a dental emergency and was referred to him for an implant. The office was not open but he personally called me at home that Sunday evening and made arrangements to open his office on Christmas Eve to treat me! I had several appointments along the way as he checked the progress of healing, had a "flipper" denture made, etc. All of the staff members were professional and courteous. The appointments were always right on time - quick in and out. The implant was a complete success and I am a very happy patient. Thank you, Dr. Parrish and team!
Robyn in Louisville, KY – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?
Would not recommend Dr, Parrish to anyone who wants a Periodontics they can trust. Paid him in advance in full for some work. I took off of work to have it done and because I guess we ask a question that hurt his pride he refused to perform the service. I tried to talk about it but he refuse to even listen, he was mad and TOLD me it is not going to happen today. Found out later that he lied to me about some things also. He did refund me my money after two weeks. Went to another Periodontics and ask the same question and their response was. Oh, no problem we are here to make our customers happy. I guess he has enough money that he can pick and choose who he wants to work on.
louisville, KY – May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?
Great work! I am so happy. My teeth look and feel great! The Staff is friendly too.
Mena in Louisville , KY – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?
I would not recommend Dr Parrish to my family or friends. I had an abscess and he prescribed antibiotics and was supposed to call me. He did not call after three weeks I called his office and ask his receptionist to have him call me. He still did not call me. I called the referring dentist and later that day Dr Parrish did call. He was rude and arrogant and at one point in the conversation even laughed. I spent $150 on the office call and cat scan of head and neck. I ended up paying to repeat
Debra H in Louisville, KY – Dec 16, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Parrish, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parrish?

Dr. Parrish accepts

Dr. Parrish accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Parrish treats your condition or procedure

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Planing
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling

We are committed to helping you understand your options when it comes to your dental health. Our team is united in the goal to help make you whole again. By replacing your missing teeth and restoring your smile we can help you regain lost confidence,...

• Periodontics