Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS

Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Tamarac, FL and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery in 1971 and practices periodontics and dental hygiene.Read his story

8333 W McNab Rd Ste 104

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "Dr. Kenneth Levine moved to Florida from New York and has been practicing Periodontics in Florida since 1973. He has been involved in placing dental implants since 1985. We have been in our same location in Ft. Lauderdale since 1976. Dr. Levine is a former faculty member of the dental schools at the University of Florida and Nova Southeastern University. He is the former chairperson of the Periodontics section of the dental assisting program at Broward College and the University of Florida Clinic for Graduate Dentistry. Dr. Levine was an instructor at the University of Florida Dental Clinic, teaching dental implant procedures to graduate dentists. Dr. Levine attended dental school at the University of Maryland. His specialty training in Periodontics was at the University of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the Misch Implant Institute and Chen Laser Institute. Dr. Levine is a member of local, national and international dental, periodontal and implant organizations. His office is a biennial provider for continuing education of dentists in the State of Florida. Dr. Levine is presently a lecturer and clinical instructor of Periodontics and Dental Implants. In 2004, Dr. Levine was awarded a credentialed membership in the American Society for Dental Aesthetics. He was a faculty member of the Nash Institute for Dental Learning in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Levine is married to Linda. They have three children and seven grandchildren. Their family has now grown to fifteen! They enjoy golf, travel and visiting with their children and grandchildren."

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "As a Periodontist I provide non surgical care, cosmetic surgical corrections for gummy smiles or long teeth, crown lengthening and gum grafts, laser therapy, bone ridge and sinus augmentation, dental implants and IV sedation. We treat infants as young as 3 days old for tongue ties, frenums and nursing problems up to 100 years young."

2  Practice Areas

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Misch Implant Institute and Chen Laser Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends

Dr. Levine's Performance

Dr. Levine Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  Your satisfaction with our services is extremely important to us.  We hope your experience was pleasant enough to recommend us to your friends & family - there truly is no greater compliment!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 954 722-1100 or email Dr. Levine at

...

Wonderful visit to the dentist. That's something I never thought I'd say. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Doctor thorough and professional. Definitely would return.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was unable to nurse my newborn properly due to a tongue tie and a lip tie. She had troubke gerting enough milk and I was left with a lot of pain after nursing. Dr. Levine's office was able to give me an appointment the same day I called. The procedure was performed within minutes and I was able...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Although the people and nurses are very kind , i am not happy with the offer the made us, our baby girl was only a week born , we were very worried because the baby was not able to get my breast very well, maybe because she got a tongue tie ..but when we were there they said that the baby had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The experience was virtually pain free. Dr. Levine is a true professional. His entire staff is friendly and courteous. They took the time to explain everything. I highly reccommend them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
They were amazing. Dr. Levine, Dr. Porras and his staff were very friendly and professional. Everything was explained to me prior to my treatment. The office was nice and clean, and smelled like cookies, I felt right at home. I will definitely recommend Dr. Levine to all my friends. Thank...more
Are you Dr. Levine?