Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 74

Dr. Levine

Kenneth R. Levine, D.D.S., PA

8333 W Mcnab Rd Ste 104 Tamarac, FL 33321

Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Tamarac, FL and has over 50 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery medical school in 1971. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Levine to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS with other Periodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine and his staff are very professional and attentive to your needs. I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Levine.
Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Best of the best, that describes Dr. Kenneth Levine! I was truly impressed with Dr. Levine and his entire staff. On a Sunday (during football season) my dentist contacted Dr. Levine based on my need for immediate intervention for a dental emergency. Dr. Levine cleared his calendar for the next morning and performed surgery, which was painless and successful. Follow-up care with Dr. Levine and his staff is like being a member of their family. What an exceptional team of professionals!
Jerry A Blough, Stuart Fl – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
"The Good Doctor" I was very impressed with the very warm welcome and professional treatment I received from Dr. Levine and his staff. He was so gentle and caring during my bone and gum surgery. The music and his pleasantries were soothing and made me feel very comfortable during the procedure. Dr. Levine called me at home, after the surgery, to find ask how I was doing. I was not experiencing any pain, numbness or swelling. The post-op instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I also appreciated and enjoyed the after surgery take home goodies I find Dr. Levine to be very professional, kind, gentle and caring. Without any hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone who is in search for a good, caring periodontist .
Marjorie Stennett in Lauderhill, FL – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
I was treated by Dr. Levine for gum pockets and bone grafts to strengthen the jaw due to bone loss. The procedure took about 2 1/2 hours, and was completely painless. He used lasers and drew my own blood to inject into the site for faster healing. I had no swelling, bruising, or pain the day after. The staff is both friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for periodontal care. Truly 5 stars!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Wonderful visit to the dentist. That's something I never thought I'd say. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Doctor thorough and professional. Definitely would return.
Noreen Welch in Deerfield Beach, FL – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
I was unable to nurse my newborn properly due to a tongue tie and a lip tie. She had troubke gerting enough milk and I was left with a lot of pain after nursing. Dr. Levine's office was able to give me an appointment the same day I called. The procedure was performed within minutes and I was able to nurse my newborn without any issue.
Hollywood, FL – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Although the people and nurses are very kind , i am not happy with the offer the made us, our baby girl was only a week born , we were very worried because the baby was not able to get my breast very well, maybe because she got a tongue tie ..but when we were there they said that the baby had also upper lip tie and under lip tie , and the thing we did not like ta all was this: They said that the doctor wouldn´t make only one cut of tie, that we had to do all the 3 procedures or was not deal...
Andrea in Bogota, DC – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
The experience was virtually pain free. Dr. Levine is a true professional. His entire staff is friendly and courteous. They took the time to explain everything. I highly reccommend them.
Jay Miller in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
They were amazing. Dr. Levine, Dr. Porras and his staff were very friendly and professional. Everything was explained to me prior to my treatment. The office was nice and clean, and smelled like cookies, I felt right at home. I will definitely recommend Dr. Levine to all my friends. Thank you! Ivonne
Ivonne in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Dr. Levine is an experienced doctor that over-treats and over-charges with rude and condescending office staff. Would not recommend him to any of my family or friends. Plenty of other doctors that are equally or more skilled that deserve the business.
Sara in Pompano Beach, FL – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
The office was welcoming and relaxing Dr Levine and his staff were extremely nice and concerned that I was comfortable. They explained everything that was going to be done clearly, being sure I understood my procedure . I would highly recommend Dr Levine & his staff!
Marcia Steiner in Boynton Beach, FL – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
I called because my newborn had a pretty bad lip and tongue tie that made breastfeeding painful and almost impossible. 5 mins later Dr. Levine handed him to me and he went right to nursing like he was an old pro! I am so relieved to be able to continue nursing him the way I had planned. The baby put on 2 1/2 pounds since he had the procedure. The staff are really amazing and I was so surprised they could fit me in the same day I called. Thank you Dr. Levine!!
JennaLB in North Lauderdale – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
My son was born with a lip and tongue tie that was impacting his ability to breast feed. Dr. Levine was able to correct the ties with his water laser when my son was 2 weeks old. The entire staff (especially Rose) were great through the entire process. They were gentle and took excellent care of my newborn. Dr. Levine takes pride in his work and it shows.
Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Dr. Levine convinced me I needed a tooth pulled immediately. He charged me $3000 to pull one tooth and then yelled and screamed at me the entire time. Horrible!
margate, fl – Jan 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

As a Periodontist I provide non surgical care, cosmetic surgical corrections for gummy smiles or long teeth, crown lengthening and gum grafts, laser therapy,...Read more

Dr. Kenneth Levine moved to Florida from New York and has been practicing Periodontics in Florida since 1973. He has been involved in placing dental implants...Read more

• Periodontics