Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS

Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Tamarac, FL and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery in 1971 and practices periodontics and dental hygiene.Read his story

8333 W McNab Rd Ste 104

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Levine treats your condition or procedure

• Sinus Surgery
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Tongue-Tie
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

As a Periodontist I provide non surgical care, cosmetic surgical corrections for gummy smiles or long teeth, crown lengthening and gum grafts, laser therapy, bone ridge and sinus augmentation, dental implants and IV sedation. We treat infants as young as 3 days old for tongue ties, frenums and nursing problems up to 100 years young.

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS
I was treated by Dr. Levine for gum pockets and bone grafts to strengthen the jaw due to bone loss. The procedure took about 2 1/2 hours, and was completely painless. He used lasers and drew my own blood to inject into the site for faster healing. I had no swelling, bruising, or pain the day after. The staff is both friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for periodontal care. Truly 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Wonderful visit to the dentist. That's something I never thought I'd say. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Doctor thorough and professional. Definitely would return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
I was unable to nurse my newborn properly due to a tongue tie and a lip tie. She had troubke gerting enough milk and I was left with a lot of pain after nursing. Dr. Levine's office was able to give me an appointment the same day I called. The procedure was performed within minutes and I was able to nurse my newborn without any issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Although the people and nurses are very kind , i am not happy with the offer the made us, our baby girl was only a week born , we were very worried because the baby was not able to get my breast very well, maybe because she got a tongue tie ..but when we were there they said that the baby had also upper lip tie and under lip tie , and the thing we did not like ta all was this: They said that the doctor wouldn´t make only one cut of tie, that we had to do all the 3 procedures or was not deal...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
The experience was virtually pain free. Dr. Levine is a true professional. His entire staff is friendly and courteous. They took the time to explain everything. I highly reccommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
They were amazing. Dr. Levine, Dr. Porras and his staff were very friendly and professional. Everything was explained to me prior to my treatment. The office was nice and clean, and smelled like cookies, I felt right at home. I will definitely recommend Dr. Levine to all my friends. Thank you! Ivonne
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Dr. Levine is an experienced doctor that over-treats and over-charges with rude and condescending office staff. Would not recommend him to any of my family or friends. Plenty of other doctors that are equally or more skilled that deserve the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
The office was welcoming and relaxing Dr Levine and his staff were extremely nice and concerned that I was comfortable. They explained everything that was going to be done clearly, being sure I understood my procedure . I would highly recommend Dr Levine & his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
I called because my newborn had a pretty bad lip and tongue tie that made breastfeeding painful and almost impossible. 5 mins later Dr. Levine handed him to me and he went right to nursing like he was an old pro! I am so relieved to be able to continue nursing him the way I had planned. The baby put on 2 1/2 pounds since he had the procedure. The staff are really amazing and I was so surprised they could fit me in the same day I called. Thank you Dr. Levine!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
My son was born with a lip and tongue tie that was impacting his ability to breast feed. Dr. Levine was able to correct the ties with his water laser when my son was 2 weeks old. The entire staff (especially Rose) were great through the entire process. They were gentle and took excellent care of my newborn. Dr. Levine takes pride in his work and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Dr. Levine convinced me I needed a tooth pulled immediately. He charged me $3000 to pull one tooth and then yelled and screamed at me the entire time. Horrible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

Insurance accepted