Periodontics  |
Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS
Dr. Kenneth Levine moved to Florida from New York and has been practicing Periodontics in Florida since 1973. He has been involved in placing dental implants since 1985. We have been in our same location in Ft. Lauderdale since 1976. Dr. Levine is a former faculty member of the dental schools at the University of Florida and Nova Southeastern University. He is the former chairperson of the Periodontics section of the dental assisting program at Broward College and the University of Florida Clinic for Graduate Dentistry. Dr. Levine was an instructor at the University of Florida Dental Clinic, teaching dental implant procedures to graduate dentists. Dr. Levine attended dental school at the University of Maryland. His specialty training in Periodontics was at the University of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the Misch Implant Institute and Chen Laser Institute. Dr. Levine is a member of local, national and international dental, periodontal and implant organizations. His office is a biennial provider for continuing education of dentists in the State of Florida. Dr. Levine is presently a lecturer and clinical instructor of Periodontics and Dental Implants. In 2004, Dr. Levine was awarded a credentialed membership in the American Society for Dental Aesthetics. He was a faculty member of the Nash Institute for Dental Learning in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Levine is married to Linda. They have three children and seven grandchildren. Their family has now grown to fifteen! They enjoy golf, travel and visiting with their children and grandchildren.

8333 W McNab Rd Ste 104

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Levine

As a Periodontist I provide non surgical care, cosmetic surgical corrections for gummy smiles or long teeth, crown lengthening and gum grafts, laser therapy, bone ridge and sinus augmentation, dental implants and IV sedation. We treat infants as young as 3 days old for tongue ties, frenums and nursing problems up to 100 years young.

• Periodontics

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Misch Implant Institute and Chen Laser Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Dr. Levine Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  Your satisfaction with our services is extremely important to us.  We hope your experience was pleasant enough to recommend us to your friends & family - there truly is no greater compliment!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 954 722-1100 or email Dr....

Dr. Levine's Performance
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Wonderful visit to the dentist. That's something I never thought I'd say. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Doctor thorough and professional. Definitely would return.
Hollywood, FL |
I was unable to nurse my newborn properly due to a tongue tie and a lip tie. She had troubke gerting enough milk and I was left with a lot of pain after nursing. Dr. Levine's office was able to give me an appointment the same day I called. The procedure was performed within minutes and I was able to nurse my newborn without any issue.
in Bogota, DC |
Although the people and nurses are very kind , i am not happy with the offer the made us, our baby girl was only a week born , we were very worried because the baby was not able to get my breast very well, maybe because she got a tongue tie ..but when we were there they said that the baby had also upper lip tie and under lip tie , and the thing we did not like ta all was this: They said that the doctor wouldn´t make only one cut of tie, that we had to do all the 3 procedures or was not deal...
in Boca Raton, FL |
The experience was virtually pain free. Dr. Levine is a true professional. His entire staff is friendly and courteous. They took the time to explain everything. I highly reccommend them.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
They were amazing. Dr. Levine, Dr. Porras and his staff were very friendly and professional. Everything was explained to me prior to my treatment. The office was nice and clean, and smelled like cookies, I felt right at home. I will definitely recommend Dr. Levine to all my friends. Thank you! Ivonne
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Levine is an experienced doctor that over-treats and over-charges with rude and condescending office staff. Would not recommend him to any of my family or friends. Plenty of other doctors that are equally or more skilled that deserve the business.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The office was welcoming and relaxing Dr Levine and his staff were extremely nice and concerned that I was comfortable. They explained everything that was going to be done clearly, being sure I understood my procedure . I would highly recommend Dr Levine & his staff!
in North Lauderdale |
I called because my newborn had a pretty bad lip and tongue tie that made breastfeeding painful and almost impossible. 5 mins later Dr. Levine handed him to me and he went right to nursing like he was an old pro! I am so relieved to be able to continue nursing him the way I had planned. The baby put on 2 1/2 pounds since he had the procedure. The staff are really amazing and I was so surprised they could fit me in the same day I called. Thank you Dr. Levine!!
My son was born with a lip and tongue tie that was impacting his ability to breast feed. Dr. Levine was able to correct the ties with his water laser when my son was 2 weeks old. The entire staff (especially Rose) were great through the entire process. They were gentle and took excellent care of my newborn. Dr. Levine takes pride in his work and it shows.
margate, fl |
Dr. Levine convinced me I needed a tooth pulled immediately. He charged me $3000 to pull one tooth and then yelled and screamed at me the entire time. Horrible!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levine, DDS?
Are you Dr. Levine?