Dr. Kenneth Klonsky, DDS

Dr. Kenneth Klonsky, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Kenneth Klonsky, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1980 and practices periodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

40 Park Ave # 6

New York, NY 10016

Learn about Dr. Klonsky

Dr. Klonsky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Klonsky "I have always gravitated to activities which allow me to help others. That helped lead me to work as a New York City lifeguard at Coney Island, then as a 9th-grade science teacher in the Bronx, and later as a senior ski patroller at Hunter Mountain in New York. Now, I have been able to help others as a periodontist, implant specialist, and oral surgeon in New York City for nearly 35 years. My expertise has been formed by a combination of the education I received at NYU College of Dentistry and my active involvement in the dental society. For 30 years I have been volunteering my time at NYU where I currently serve as a Clinical Assistant Professor. In my role, I help train practicing dentists by performing specialized surgical cases. Also, I have the privilege of being a member of several organizations including the ADA, New York State Dental Society, American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, and serving on the Board of Directors of the New York Dental Society. My continuing education in dentistry, my active involvement in the dental field and my years of experience, has helped me fine-tune my skills as a dentist. I have always enjoyed a broad spectrum of activities some of which included tennis, scuba diving, and skiing. During my free time now, I enjoy golf, cruising, traveling and exploring different countries with my wife. One of our favorite places to visit is Barcelona."

This content was provided by Dr. Klonsky "Our team treats every patient with respect and empathy. We make every effort to listen to our patients, understand their needs and respond in a way that produces excellent, attractive and comfortable outcomes. We want our patients to feel like they are a member of our family. Our staff focuses their attention on providing our patients with personalized service, working to insure their comfort, making sure our patients are seen on time, their insurance forms are processed promptly and that their overall experience is first class."

3  Practice Areas

• Chronic Periodontitis
  • Dental Bone Loss
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Periodontitis
  • Receding Gums

No malpractice history found for New York.

• The City College Of Ny For Bs
  • New York Va Medical Center For General Practice Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • New York Va Medical Center For Periodontal Specialty Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Klonsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Klonsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klonsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klonsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klonsky's Reviews