Dr. Kenneth Johnson, DDS

Dr. Kenneth Johnson, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Kenneth Johnson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tupelo, MS. He is 56 years old.

704 Hillcrest Dr

Tupelo, MS 38804

Learn about Dr. Johnson

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Johnson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Corinth, MS |
Excellent staff!
in Myrtle, MS |
We have been using Dr Johnson for 13+ years and we absolutely love him and his amazing staff!! Always super friendly and professional. Very thorough. Love the new office as well!! Very modern and easily accessible.They are amazing!! Especially good with the kids who have anxieties about going!! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a pediatric dentist!!
in Tupelo, MS |
Best place for kids/youth.. Very kid friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both kids and parents.
Tupelo, MS |
We have been using Dr. Johnson for almost 5 years now. He staff is courteous and efficient and my son loves going to the dentist!
in Myrtle, MS |
We have always had a wonderful experience with Dr. Johnson and his Staff from day one. Noah has been going to Dr. Johnson's for about 3yrs now and I love how good they are with him and how kind and respectful they are to us. Thank you to all the Staff and Dr. Johnson for all you have done for my Noah! ??
Atlanta, GA |
My girls had a great experience today!!!!!
in fulton, MS |
i would NOT reccomend this dentist period. he has seen my severely autistic child 3 times and i just called to do a follow up but to get my baby started as well seein him.. and all of a sudden my child is not welcome there any longer due to incidences that happen??? she threw a tantrum without him stickin an instrument to her.. although she was last to seen (he knows how she is) and my car wouldnt start after appt. now im getting a lawyer. and btw he was a referral from my daughters pcp. lawyer?
in Tupelo,ms |
Had great visit as always my boys have been with dr Johnson a couple years now and they love going which says a lot considering I've always hated dentist visits. But they have loved your clinic since days one. I greatly appreciate y'all clean and comfortable environment as well as friendly staff.
in Amory, MS |
We had a great experience as always.
in Bruce MS |
Dr. Johnson has been my children's dentist their entire lives. They love him. However, I was sadly disappointed in our last visit. My daughter, who is 17y/o, had several cavaties that need to be filled. He diagnosed her with decalcification of her teeth, wrote her a special toothpaste to replace the calcium, and told me that I should refer her to a general dentist because of her age. She's 17. Pediatric dentists are supposed to cover patients thru 18 years of age. My daughter is crushed.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Johnson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Johnson?