Dr. Kenneth M. Hrechka, DDS

Dr. Kenneth M. Hrechka, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

I am a native of Canada but became a naturalized American in 1979. I am married to Kathy and have a daughter Julia and son Michael. In my free time I enjoy helping my children with their school work, cub-scout activities and helping my son improve at chess. I am also an avid exhibition rose gardener and am presently involved in the Arlington Rose Foundation and the Potomac Rose Society. I grow approximately 140 large rose plants and 85 mini and mini-flora plants. My greatest success has been with miniature and mini-flora varieties, although on several occasions I have often won the best climber, best hybrid tea spray and most fragrant hybrid tea. There is a great deal to learn to grow good roses. I guess it compares to orthodontics in that I try to manipulate "mother nature" with both disciplines.Read more

Maryland Orthodontics
113 La Grange Ave
La Plata, MD 20646 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

My practice philosophy is to provide the best orthodontic treatment possible. I want my patients to be pleased when their braces are removed. Orthodontics is a constructive process. I enjoy examining a person?s malocclusion and planning, working, and creating something better than nature ever presented to us to begin with. At Maryland Orthodontics, we put you - our patient - first. We tailor your plan of treatment to your desires, drawing upon our depth of experience in both adult and child orthodontics, our technical skills and the latest state-of-the-art treatments. Patients of all ages have enjoyed the warm, friendly service at Maryland Orthodontics since 1985. We hope to welcome you to our practice soon! Call us to set up a complimentary consultation. We have four convenient offices in LaPlata, Oxon Hill, Fort Washington and Upper Marlboro.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 67 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Hrechka
Dr. Hrechka's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (67)
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M. Hrechka, DDS?

Compare Dr. Hrechka

Compare this Dentist
More Orthodontics Specialists at Maryland Orthodontics

Dr. Hrechka says...

I am a native of Canada but became a naturalized American in 1979.

Dr. Hrechka's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hrechka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

University Of Maryland / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Hrechka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hrechka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Removable Appliances