Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Burson

The Denver Dentists

2190 E 17th Ave Denver, CO 80206

Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Burson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burson

4.4

Dr. Burson?
Dr. Burson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS
This dentist office is so comfortable, knowledgeable and kind! I feel like I am in good hands when I am here. Dr. Burson is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I’ve never had a better dental experience. I swear, everything people hate about the dentist, they fixed. It feels like a spa there. There give you numbing mouthwash before your cleaning, there’s a TV on the ceiling with Netflix, wireless headphones, a neck pillow, and a warm towel for your face at the end. I was blown away by how friendly the staff was too. Everyone seemed so happy to have me as a patient. Dr. Burson was very knowledgeable and allowed me to openly voice any questions or concerns. I have to go back for a filling and I’m oddly looking forward to it. Can’t see myself going to any other dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I am confident in saying Dr. Burson and his staff is one of the best in the city of Denver. He genuine in his approach in explaining things to you. His team works hard to make sure your expectations and comfort are met and they exceeded mine. I cannot express my satisfaction enough with this place. Their professionalism and focus on you while you're in their care has made me a life-long customer. Thank you Dr. Burson and your team! See ya next time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson is incredible! He is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and even spotted an existing issue that my previous dentist didn't even screen for only 6 months earlier. Dr. Burson will sit down, explain everything with you, and talk to you in-depth about what's going on in your mouth and all the possible treatment options. I have never felt like a number in his office, the staff is wonderful, and I'm so thankful I found his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson was very helpful and had a great staff! My hygienist made sure I was comfortable for my entire cleaning and was incredibly gentle (the numbing mouthwash helped). Although a bit pricey, I felt that the care provided was absolutely worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
My experience was amazing from beginning to end. I DO NOT like going to the dentist, but I can honestly say Dr. Burson and his staff changed that for me. I've been back 2 times since that first visit. Each time they are extremely friendly and gentle. They handle everything from cleanings to implants. In once place! You don't have to go to another place to get surgery or anything. They went over all of my options thoroughly. I felt I was able to make the best decision for my needs, insurance and budget. They have a TV on the ceiling of each room and wireless headphones. I was able to watch Netflix during my visit. (So amazing!) They were amazing. I cannot recommend enough. Best experience at a dentist I've ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I hadn't been to the dentist in a decade, afraid of the ridicule I'd see from the dental hygienist. However, bleeding gums forced me to book this visit. The team looked me over, no judgement and no finger shaking, just solutions to my periodontal disease and three cavities. I was really impressed with how Dr. Burson described my situation to me; it was easy for anyone to comprehend. It's been two days since my visit and my gums don't bleed anymore, my teeth are white and my mouth doesn't stink as bad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I came here after having a root canal and extreme pain at another dentist office in Denver, and he made me feel very comfortable, was spot on in his knowledge and explanation about how long my root canal pain would last. I just finished a teeth cleaning with him and his amazing friendly staff and I know no longer have any more anxiety about going to the dentist. Thank you Dr. Burson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson and his staff are one of the best dentistry centers I have ever experienced. They ensure you are well - taken care of, are comfortabel by offering neck pillows and blankets as well as watching netflix while you are in their care. I have never had this type of care and relaxation while at the dentist office. All the staff are kind and experienced as well as the building itself being really contemporary which I love. I highly recommend this place to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Great dentist! Works very fast and is very thorough. You can tell they really try to make it a pleasant experience here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Burson?

Patient centric care with core values of being conservative for the patient and always exploring all options.  Patient education is paramount to allowing the patient to understand all options and feel comfortable to choose the best option for th...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2010
2004
2003

Dr. Burson accepts

Dr. Burson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Burson treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Burson treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)