Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 41

Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Denver, CO and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Creighton University/School Of Dentistry medical school in 2010. He is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burson to book an appointment.

Dr. Burson

The Denver Dentists

2190 E 17TH AVE Denver, CO 80206

Dr. Burson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burson

Dr. Burson
Terrible front desk experience. Made me feel uncomfortable, tried to pressure me into getting services I didn't want or need, and then refused to tell me their name. My final interaction was them saying to look out for my $75.00 cancellation fee in the mail.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Sociable, honest and friendly. Great dentist. Extracted my wisdom teeth easily and was very clear with the procedure.
Richard DuBois – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
If you’re like me and have a little anxiety when it comes to going to the dentist you’ll absolutely want to go see Dr. Burson and his team at The Denver Dentists. From the first time I walked in the entire staff made me feel comforted. Dr Burson suggested treatments in a way that I could understand and was given different payment options to accommodate my situation. Besides the thorough but gentle treatments, the office is super clean and has all the newest and modern technology. You can even watch Netflix while getting cleaned! I will continue to be seen by Dr. Burson and his team and will suggest to all my friends and colleagues to do the same.
Jordan V – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson and his whole team at the Denver Dentists were welcoming, knowledgeable and supportive! I highly recommend giving them a visit.
Katie Pine – Jul 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Staff was excellent! I felt very comfortable and well informed. Would highly recommend this office!
Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Covid safe, friendly professional staff. The Hygeneist spent a ton of time giving a deep clean. I'm scheduled to return to replace old fillings and eventually have my wisdom teeth out. Will update then but i would definitely recommend to anyone in denver area.
Ellen – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson is great! Super fun guy with a ton of knowledge. I feel like I’ve never had a dentist walk me through my treatment before like he did.
TJ – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I had a great experience visiting The Denver Dentists. The staff is knowledgable and friendly. They go out of your way to make sure that you are comfortable. Most importantly, when getting work done with Dr. Burson, his dog rests on your shoulder through the whole thing (if you want him to, of course). The only reason for the 4 stars is because of some miscommunication on pricing in which I needed to remind them how much they said it would be.
Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson and the staff at Denver Dentists were extremely friendly and helpful. I hadn’t visited a dentist in a while and glad I had such a great experience. Very convenient location with parking!
James P Guinn – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I am new to Dr. Burson's practice, but I am a huge fan of his office, team and approach. They are kind, patient and I felt like I was in great hands. Not to mention he seems to have taken some of the most disliked things about dental offices and made them better. Attention has been given to the lobby, the background music, personal tvs to watch Netflix while in the chair, neck pillows, wireless headphones, texts to confirm the appointment as well as where to park, etc. I highly recommend Dr. Burson and his team for anyone needing dental care.
John DeMers – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I wasn't sure what to expect because this was my first visit to Dr. Burson. When I walked inside I was immediately greeted by the receptionist who was super nice. They followed COVID guidelines by insisting I wore a mask, taking payment up front so that I could exit a different door, and took my temperature. They explained how the visit was going to go and what they would be doing during each step. They understood that I was less than excited to be at the dentist so they brought over Winston - the sweetest therapy dog who calmed my nerves. Dr. Burson's was enjoyable to talk with and he intentionally took some time to get to know me. At the end they laid out a comprehensive plan to get my the smile I wanted. They also took into consideration my insurance and when each procedure should take place to maximize my insurance benefits. I had a wonderful experience and thanks to their professionalism and knowledge of the entire team I'm quite calm about the procedure's ahead. I RECOMMEND!
Nicole Cortez – Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I found this little gem for a basic cleaning, I highly recommend! The staff is very friendly and efficient. I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly. They take Medicaid. Office felt very clean and has a good vibe with music and even TVs you can watch on the ceiling while getting your teeth cleaned!!! I worked with Paige who was extremely efficient and made me feel comfortable while also giving me little tips here and there about the best routine for cleaning my teeth at home. Thank you for a great experience!
Emily – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr Kenny and his staff made the process of changing dentists so effortless (on my part). I’m a Denver native and had seen the same dentist for years but it was time to make a transition and there are no regrets. Office is immaculate, staff is super friendly and professional and with all that, it felt comfortable, like you were relaxing in your living room chair getting a teeth cleaning.
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I got a lengthy procedure done at the Denver dentist and it was very comfortable when it easily could not have been. Best office in Denver in my experience!
Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson and his staff at The Denver Dentists is easily the best experience I've ever had when it comes to getting dental work. I've never had to wait a minute for any of my appointments after arriving to the office and the staff is always super friendly and able to answer any questions that I have. They do a great job of making you comfortable by providing you with flat screen tvs, headphones, and a neck pillow while you're in the chair. Will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist in Denver.
Matthew Martin – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson took the time to listen to all my concerns about my first dental visit in a long time. His staff made me feel very comfortable with my anxieties as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is fearful of the Dentist
Brett – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
This is a lovely dentist's office. Clean, bright, cozy. The people who work there are friendly and sensitive to the discomfort that is dental work. Dr. Burston is smart and answers questions thoroughly- including all of the q's I had while pregnant. Go get your teeth cleaned there- don't delay!
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
Dr. Burson was great. He shared with me all the information that he had seen in my exam, gave me my options and supported me through whatever my decision was going to be. The team took into consideration my insurance and financial responsibility and helped guide me through making the right decision and scheduling appointments. The thought that went in to the entire experience is evident. They truly want to make the dentist experience a smooth one, and they are aware that people have dental anxiety (hello!). They had netflix for you to watch while you do a dental cleaning, a therapy dog, and a neck pillow! Your comfort is definitely well thought out!
Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
He was very good at explaining everything to me made me feel very comfortable and the staff was always ready to help out. Great place!
Reilly Weimer – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?
I love the Denver Dentists! Everyone at the office is extremely friendly. The doctors & hygienists are very knowledgeable. I was also very impressed by the top of the line technology that was used. I would definitely recommend The Denver Dentists and Dr. Burson!
Christina Kishi – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Burson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Burson?

Patient centric care with core values of being conservative for the patient and always exploring all options.  Patient education is paramount to allowing...Read more

Dr. Kenneth M. Burson, DDS has been practicing dentistry since 2010. Dr. Burson is located in Denver, CO. When not busy with dentistry or volunteer work...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry