Dr. Kenneth Alongi, DMD

Dr. Kenneth Alongi, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kenneth Alongi, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham in 1988 and practices dentistry and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

602 Davis Cir SW

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Alongi

This content was provided by Dr. Alongi "As a Dentist I strive to attain and deliver the highest level of dental care for my patients. I treat every patient in a caring,concerned,empathetic,honest and professional manner."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Alabama Board Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Adg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Alongi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alongi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alongi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alongi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alongi's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alongi to family and friends

Dr. Alongi's Performance

Dr. Alongi is by far the best dentist in northern Alabama. He, along with his staff, made me feel incredibly comfortable and well informed about the work I was having done. I was getting ready to go out of town on a Monday, and he came in on a SUNDAY to fix my tooth I chipped while at dinner. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
What a wonderful dental office! Staff is so kind and incredibly helpful. Dr. Alongi is amazing! I had a single erupted wisdom tooth and he managed to pull it no problem. He was quick and gentle and patient with me when I was anxious. I love this practice and would highly recommend it to anyone in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Got 3 fillings done all at once with no numbing required! The fillings were so small, no anestethic was required. He was very gentle and pain-free. Would highly recommend to friends and family!!!! BEST DENTIST IN HUNTSVILLE!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I have been patients of his for a couple years. Now it seems like the teeth we had worked on are even more damaged. Our dentist now says the procedures we had done were not done right and we've had baterica and a infection under the root canals probably since we had them first done....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3