Dr. Kenneth Allen, DMD

Dr. Kenneth Allen, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Kenneth Allen, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 2007 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

1440 S Wabash Ave Unit 101

Chicago, IL 60605

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "I am proud to be serving the South Loop community with family-oriented, high-quality dental care. With a health-centered, patient-driven philosophy to general and cosmetic dentistry, we help patients of all ages achieve beautiful and healthy smiles. I received my Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Southern Illinois University in 2007. I am a veteran of the United States' military, having served overseas in Afghanistan. I am a current member of: the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry . I am is committed to continuing his education and mastering the latest advancements in general and cosmetic dentistry. Sloop Dental currently offers a wide variety of dental services including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental veneers, dental implants, Invisalign, and teeth whitening. My favorite part of being a dentist is that I am able to connect with people and help them achieve healthy, long-lasting smiles. I enjoy developing relationships with my patients. It is a truly satisfying experience to rebuild or recreate damaged teeth, in order to help a patient have a functional and beautiful smile again."

This content was provided by Dr. Allen "Our "Health First" approach is focused on providing care that will help improve your overall heath and in doing so we are creating dental work that will last. We are here to offer you recommendations that will provide you with strong, long lasting teeth. If you have any interest in any smile improvements please let us know, as we do offer teeth whitening, veneers, implants and Invisalign, but it is always with a "Health First" approach."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Saint Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • U.S. Army Advanced Education In General Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Allen Says:

We thank you for taking the time to submit a patient survey. We strive to offer honest recommendations and provide exceptional service for the whole family. We appreciate your patient survey that will allow our practice continue to grow. Thank you!

Are you Dr. Allen?