Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Pebblebrooke Dentistry 15275 Collier Blvd Ste 204 Naples, FL 34119 Get Directions
Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS
Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL. She is 36 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Campos' Care Philosophy

Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise the products we recommend and use are of the highest quality and incredibly durable.

Dr. Campos' Experience

Visiting Dr. Campos

Dr. Campos is now accepting new patients

Dr. Campos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campos to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Campos' Performance
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Campos is a wonderful dentist. She is a perfectionist and only gives me the utmost quality of care. She is gentle and kind. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Naples Fl |
I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. I was in quick and my cleaning felt like a massage in my mouth. So easy, painless and took care of everything. Even had some laughs. What's great staff. Josephine Hantiz was my hygienist and was an absolute angel. Dr campos was professional and courteous and Courtney at the front had all my info and worked with me to make things easy. Thanks to the whole team! I wish I could get a cleaning every month!!!
in Naples, FL |
She was extremely impatient and unprofessional working on our daughter. Prior to that we had no issues but this was unprofessional enough to never return. She did call to apologize but we prefer a dentist who is professional at all times. We have since moved and our new dentist corrected her work so my daughter is no longer in pain and all is well now.
Have you seen Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS?
Are you Dr. Campos?

Compare Dr. Campos

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Campos' Care Philosophy

Dr. Campos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Campos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Campos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Florida International University College Of Medicine

Dr. Campos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene

Dr. Campos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Campos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.