Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS

Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kenia Campos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Naples, FL. She graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

15275 Collier Blvd Ste 204

Naples, FL 34119

Learn about Dr. Campos

This content was provided by Dr. Campos "Our promise to you is that the veneers, fillings, crowns, and bridges we create will look as good as or better than the teeth nature gave you. And to make sure we keep that promise the products we recommend and use are of the highest quality and incredibly durable."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene

• Florida International University College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Campos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Campos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Campos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campos' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campos to family and friends

Dr. Campos' Performance

Dr. Campos is a wonderful dentist. She is a perfectionist and only gives me the utmost quality of care. She is gentle and kind. I would recommend her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. I was in quick and my cleaning felt like a massage in my mouth. So easy, painless and took care of everything. Even had some laughs. What's great staff. Josephine Hantiz was my hygienist and was an absolute angel. Dr campos was professional and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was extremely impatient and unprofessional working on our daughter. Prior to that we had no issues but this was unprofessional enough to never return. She did call to apologize but we prefer a dentist who is professional at all times. We have since moved and our new dentist corrected her work...more
Are you Dr. Campos?