Dr. Kendal Trujillo, DDS

Dr. Kendal Trujillo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kendal Trujillo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ruidoso, NM and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 2012 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

456 Mechem Dr Ste C

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• New Mexico State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Trujillo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trujillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trujillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trujillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trujillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trujillo to family and friends

Dr. Trujillo's Performance

I saw Dr. Trujillo for some dental work with very poor results, when I brought my thoughts to her attention, she was very unprofessional and stated that she had done a great job and blamed me for being unreasonable. I now have to get her poor work fixed by someone else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Trujillo did a terrible job on my man's mouth. After getting fiilings, he spent 3 mos. taking painkillers and anti inflammatorys. I suspect that since he is funded by the VA, she did more work than necessary and a terrible job at that. Then he was fitted for a mouth guard only to have the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our patients at Summit Dental are instructed to call if any symptoms last longer than 7-10 days as inflammation can take up to 14 days to resolve. This specific patient returned multiple times without complaint and it is unfortunate that this person is speaking out on his behalf. We would be happy to resolve any issues if they were brought to our attention. As a VA provider, Dr. Trujillo believes in giving back to those that have served our country/community as well as providing quality care.

Dr. Trujillo worked my wife in on Good Friday when our regular dentist was closed. She was very knowledgeable, efficient, polite & surprisingly, reasonably priced. She definitely gained a new patient!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am from out of town and Dr. Trujillo and staff worked me in quickly for an emergency issue. She gave me a thorough exam and consultation and resolved my issue going the extra steps to ensure all my needs were met. Very professional, highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was extremely down to earth. Explained everything in detail and made us very comfortable in a not so comfortable state! ONLY dentist I will ever go to. Also able to get us in extremely quick.