Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lafayette, LA. He is affiliated with medical facilities Lafayette General Medical Center and Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS

LeBlanc General and Cosmetic Dentistry

202 Rue Louis Xiv Lafayette, LA 70508

Dr. Leblanc's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leblanc

4.3

Dr. Leblanc

I need a new crown or maybe 2, I explained the importance to him, about my TMJ, that it was so important to keep "my bite on track" well, after his crown did not fit, he went totally NUTS.... filed away on so many of my teeth...I had misery for days after. On a cold day, I better not open my mouth, the cold air hits that tooth where he filed so much of my porcelain down, he exposed the root of that tooth..This dentist did not want to take the time, to return this crown, have that particular lab correct the fitting, but rather this dentist wanted his payment NOW...Years later, I finally found this site, where I could tell and give my personal experience with this dentist....This was a big ordeal! Getting my bite corrected was quite time consuming and not to mention the misery "He" caused me. His mannerism of NOT CARING should also be duly noted... since it was no longer his problem, He got his money!!!!!...so beware
Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Leblanc?

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

Where is Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS's office located?

Dr. Leblanc's office is located at 202 Rue Louis Xiv, Lafayette, LA 70508. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Leblanc has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ken Leblanc, DDS?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Leblanc treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Leblanc accepts

Dr. Leblanc accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

LeBlanc General and Cosmetic Dentistry

LeBlanc General and Cosmetic Dentistry202 Rue Louis Xiv Lafayette, LA 70508

Dr. Leblanc is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Lafayette General Medical Center

Lafayette, LA

75% Patients that would definitely recommend, 5% higher than the national average

4 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)

Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital

Camden, NJ

59% Patients that would definitely recommend, 11% lower than the national average

1 Award Received