Dr. Ken Kloess, DMD

Dr. Ken Kloess, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ken Kloess, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Dupo, IL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine in 1985 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

240 S Main St

Dupo, IL 62239

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kloess

Dr. Kloess' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kloess " I graduated from Dupo High School in 1978, and attended Eastern Illinois University for undergraduate studies. I earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in 1985, and started my practice in the fall of that year. I have practiced in the same Dupo location for 31 years. I enjoy the practice of dentistry for the challenge it presents in devising practical solutions to complex problems. Keeping up with dental continuing education courses and investing in new diagnostic technology helps me visualize new ways to solve problems that greatly benefit the patient. I am honored that patients choose to place their trust in my office for their dental treatment. On a more personal note, I have two children, Ben and Haley, that I am very proud of. Ben is currently attending dental school and Haley is living in Los Angeles beginning her career in entertainment. In my spare time, I enjoy instructing high performance driving schools, automotive restoration, and travelling."

This content was provided by Dr. Kloess "If you are looking for a highly trained and experienced dentist in Dupo, you have come to the right place. At our practice, you will receive the highest quality dental care. Our dental office uses the latest state-of-the-art equipment and cutting edge technology and we uphold the strictest sterilization techniques. We know that many people may feel anxious about coming to the dentist, so it is our goal to make your visit with us as pain and anxiety free as possible. We view it as our mission to educate our patients about all of their oral health care options and to help guide them to choose a treatment plan that is most suitable and appropriate for their needs."

9  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Eastern Illinois University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Kloess has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kloess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kloess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kloess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kloess' Reviews