Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female

Dr. Walters

Dutchess Orthodontics

1557 Route 82 Ste 5 Hopewell Junction, NY 12533

Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Hopewell Junction, NY. She graduated from University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Walters' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walters

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Walters?
Dr. Walters' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
My daughter started with Dr. Walters over 3 years ago. Her case was extremely complicated and Dr. Walters explained each step to us throughout the entire course. Her staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. This team made my daughter's experience easy. Would definitely recommend Dutchess Orthodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
This office is a breath of fresh air after the previous orthodontist I took my twins to in the past. They are courteous, efficient, extremely clean and knowledgeable. Every visit we are taken on time if not early and my daughter hits the chair and someone takes care of her immediately and she is finished in no time. It's absolutely wonderful to have a Dr. who take the utmost care and time for each patient. We love it here and my last daughter will be having her treatments in this office without a doubt. I recommend this place to anyone in the area who wants professional and outstanding treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Wonderful office . Dr. Walters is wonderful and both daughters are her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
We have been coming here for about 4 years now, the staff and doctor are the most friendly people you will work with. They never miss a beat and work with us on everything. We have loved our time here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
I have traveled over 1/2 hour each way for over 4 years for Dr. Walters’ care of my 2 children! From palate expander, both in braces, to retainers, I’ve done this because it has been worth every mile! Dr. Walters always listened, cared for & treated us with respect & professionalism. Her staff is amazing!! I love that they’ve stayed the same the whole time! That really speaks volumes to me. I’ve never waited at an appointment EVER, I’ve always been able to make & change appointments easily & work out payment plans to fit our needs. But truly, Dr. Walters & her staff’s care has been top notch!! If you need orthodontic care, go to Dr. Walters!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
My son just got his braces off and his teeth look Beautiful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
My daughter just had her braces off and they look great. She didn’t have to have them on as long as predicted. The appointments were very efficient and hardly ever had to wait more than 5 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Dr. Walters provided me with the best possible smile anyone can ask for. Her and her staff were professional and i am extremely grateful for their hard work. They gave me the tools i need to continue to keep my smile looking nice and also inspired me to become a dentist myself and for that i thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Had two kids go through the braces process over the past 5 years. Excellent care, service, and cost was reasonable! Dr Walters and her staff are so friendly and help the whole family feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dutchess Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Cannot say enough about this wonderful place. The staff is super friendly and always very helpful and attentive! My son is really excited because he got his braces off 6 months earlier then expected too. So glad we came to Dr. Kelly Walters!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. They have made the whole process extremelysmooth! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Dr.walters is good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Dr.Walters is very kind and answer all your questions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Dr. Walters and her staff are Amazing! The atmosphere at Dutchess Orthodontics is Friendly and Welcoming. Dr. Walters is Intelligent, Well Trained, Trustworthy and Fantastic with Children as well as Adults!!! Highly Recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
The offices is wonderful! Dr. Walters is fantastic with her patients as well as all the assistants office staff. Highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of an orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Everyone is professional and very knowledgeable. They are patient and understanding of the individual needs of my children. I would recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Can't say enough about the practice. They are very professional and thorough. The girls are very friendly. Hardly ever a wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
We just love Dutchess Orthodontics !!! Dr. Walters and her staff are professional, knowledgeable, kind and caring. My twin boys both have had an excellent experience here. I truly will (and already do) highly recommend your office as the one and only place for all your Orthdontic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Walters, DMD?
Dr Walters and ALL the staff members are very nice. They are always willing to talk and are very accommodating. They are also very prompt on appointment days, hardly any wait time after arriving. I would highly recommend Dutchess Orthodontics to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Walters?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Montefiore Medical Center Graduate Program For Orthodontics
University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
College Of The Holy Cross

Dr. Walters accepts

Dr. Walters accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental