Dr. Kelly Vaughn, DDS

Dr. Kelly Vaughn, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Kelly Vaughn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodstock, GA. She graduated from University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

9020 Highway 92 Ste 120

Woodstock, GA 30189

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vaughn "Founder and Dentist in Woodstock1st Choice Dental Care My career affords me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people and learn about their unique qualities. Learning to appreciate each person as an individual has not only made going to work every day a beautiful experience for the past ten years, it has also allowed me to build a very strong support team to make my practice the best it can possibly be. It is very satisfying when you can help others by boosting their confidence and improving their quality of life. Education I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Cell Biology from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, then I went on to achieve my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Tennessee in Memphis. I also keep up to date on the latest research and methods in my field through my membership with the International Team of Implantology study group. I also remain up to date with many other continuing education classes, ensuring that my patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. My Team I feel privileged to work with such an excellent group of dental care professionals. Dr. Kataria and Dr. Orza are very skilled with both the technical aspects of dentistry and the equally important elements of personal interaction in maintaining a respected practice. Our staff is also an impressive collection of dedicated individuals and it's great to work with them every day. Leisure Time I enjoy relaxing at home with my family and sitting down with a good book. I'm also a big fan of baseball and I look forward to the days I get to spend at Turner Field! I stay active with my recreational basketball league, brushing up on the skills I honed back in my days as a high school point guard."

This content was provided by Dr. Vaughn "At 1st Choice Dental Care, our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want you to be confident that your smile achieves your goals for comfort, function and appearance. We're here to make that happen."

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Tennessee / Knoxville Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Vaughn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vaughn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vaughn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaughn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vaughn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vaughn

3.8

Dr. Vaughn?
Dr. Vaughn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Vaughn, DDS
If you need the best dental care in Woodstock, please go see Dr. Vaughn. Friendly, caring, and competent - can’t get much better than that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Vaughn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vaughn?