Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Peterson

Northwest Smile Design

5100 Grove St Marysville, WA 98270

Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Marysville, WA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Washington medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Peterson to book an appointment.

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peterson

7.712082262210797%
0.7712082262210797%

Dr. Peterson?
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS
Dr. Peterson and his Team are top notch in the Dental Services they provide. I specifically use their services because of their professionalism, up to date technology, equipment and expertise in the dental field. They also treat me like family during my visits each time I use their services. Thanks guys!!!
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?
My family have been patients of Dr. Petersons for many years and have always been extremely satisfied by him and his friendly office staff. All work that has been done for us has been quality work and we have been pleased. My older teen needed 2 implants done and because of insurance reasons he needed them done within a very short time so Dr. Peterson and his assistant Marti both came in on their day off to do the procedure. I highly recommend Northwest Smile Design.
Leslie S. in Marysville, WA – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?
After several de-bonding issues with a set of veneers that a previous dentist had placed on my teeth, I made an appointment with Dr. Peterson . After a complete review of my situation and consolidations with Dr. Peterson I made the decision to replace my veneers. I appreciated the time Dr. Peterson spent with me reviewing my case. From my initial visit to the completion of my new porcelain crowns I was well informed of the process, and felt complete confidence in Dr. Peterson. Highly recommend!
Anna – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?
great customer service, friendly staff and quality work
Patrick Murdzia in Arlington wa – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?
Six of my front teeth needed crowns. I had Dr. Peterson do the work. The color, size, and shape all came together beautifully. He did a wonderful job. I couldn't be more satisfied.
Madelin Z in Marysville, WA – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?
Removed five teeth unnecessarily, claiming that they were in danger of falling out. He said trust me, I'm the dentist to my doubts. Follow-up w/ another dentist revealed that to be false. I had repeatedly asked him for his plan to avoid having missing teeth permanently. He knew that I had very little money, assured me they'd work with me. Spent thousands on the procedure, he then wanted over $8000 for prosthetics I can't afford & now have permanent gaps. Northwest Smile Design ruined my smile.
Toothless in Marysville in Marysville, WA – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Peterson?

Northwest Smile Design is equipped with the latest technology to make sure all your dental needs are met with comfort and convenience. Our main objective is to ensure your complete satisfaction and happiness by offering quality and reliable dental care. We’ll give you an amazing smile you’ll be proud to show off. http://www.northwestsmiledesign.com/

• Cosmetic Dentistry