Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS

Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kelly Peterson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marysville, WA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University of Washington in 1992 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

5100 Grove St Ste B

Marysville, WA 98270

Learn about Dr. Peterson

This content was provided by Dr. Peterson "Northwest Smile Design is equipped with the latest technology to make sure all your dental needs are met with comfort and convenience. Our main objective is to ensure your complete satisfaction and happiness by offering quality and reliable dental care. We ll give you an amazing smile you ll be proud to show off. http://www.northwestsmiledesign.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Peterson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peterson to family and friends

Dr. Peterson's Performance

After several de-bonding issues with a set of veneers that a previous dentist had placed on my teeth, I made an appointment with Dr. Peterson . After a complete review of my situation and consolidations with Dr. Peterson I made the decision to replace my veneers. I appreciated the time Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
great customer service, friendly staff and quality work
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Six of my front teeth needed crowns. I had Dr. Peterson do the work. The color, size, and shape all came together beautifully. He did a wonderful job. I couldn't be more satisfied.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Removed five teeth unnecessarily, claiming that they were in danger of falling out. He said trust me, I'm the dentist to my doubts. Follow-up w/ another dentist revealed that to be false. I had repeatedly asked him for his plan to avoid having missing teeth permanently. He knew that I had very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2