Dentistry  |
Dr. Kelly Olsen, DDS
I was born in Ogden, Utah and always knew I was going to be in the health profession. I started college at Weber State University studying biology with the intent of getting into dental school. After a two-year hiatus on an LDS mission in South Africa where I had a wonderful time meeting people and exploring a new country with many exotic animals, I met and married my wife, Theresa. I was accepted to the prestigious Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska, where I was the proud recipient of many awards for clinical excellence. My family and I love living and working in St. George. It is a wonderful place to raise our two sets of twins. We enjoy tennis, hiking, mountain biking, softball and, of course, golf. We also enjoy and support the local theater, watching and acting. I recently played Uncle Max in the Sound of Music with my wife (Frau Schmidt) and daughters (Brigitta, Marta, Nun) in the show. If you attend the local theater, there is a good chance you will see my family and me sometime on the stage! We look forward to getting to know you as patients and friends. My ultimate goal is to give patients smiles that they love. I do this by offering comprehensive care, including cosmetic and restorative dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics, periodontal care and more. These specialties can do more than make you look good; they can boost your self-esteem and give you a lifetime of happiness. What's more, my artistic ability along with my dedication to perfection have greatly enhanced my expertise as a dentist. This gives me the sensitivity and skill required to create the beautiful, natural-looking smiles. I also believe that in order to provide high-quality dentistry, a patient can't be rushed. That's why I will spend the time necessary with you to fully understand what you desire for your smile. This includes asking what your expectations are, answering all of your questions, and explaining your treatment options in great detail. It's the same kind of friendly, highly personalized dental care that I would want for myself.

321 N Mall Dr Ste D101

Saint George, UT 84790

• AARP

Learn about Dr. Olsen

We can help you resolve a dental problem or prevent one by using advanced technologies. We can detect cavities early, take highly detailed X-rays and provide thorough, yet gentle cleanings. If your smile needs a boost, we'll help you choose from the latest cosmetic options. Enjoy a variety of amenities, including movies, videogames, blankets and pillows.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Olsen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Olsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olsen to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Olsen's Performance
in Saint George, Utah |
Every single one of the staff members here are so nice, Kelly did my veneers and they are so pretty and look so natural. I definitely recommend him!
He is the best
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Olsen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Olsen?