Dr. Kellie Johnson, DDS

Dr. Kellie Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Kellie Johnson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Arlington, TX. She is 42 years old. Read her story

3900 Arlington Highlands Blvd Ste 245

Arlington, TX 76018

• Ameritas
  • Care Credit
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Kellie A. Johnson, DDS Completed DDS degree at UTHSC in San Antonio, Texas. Completed General Practice Residency at UT Health Science Residency during 2002-2003. Was awarded Who's Who among Dentists. Currently a member of the following dental groups/organizations/study clubs/etc: Alpha Kappa Alpha American Dental Association National Dental Association Texas Association of Women Dentists Academy of General Dentists Texas Dental Association Served as a Hospital Dentist of University Hospital during 2002-2003. Have been practicing in Metroplex since 2003. Specialize in general/family dentistry. My Practice Philosophy: To provide the best care to all of my patients; to be honest and educate my patients about the importance and health care as well as their oral care; to treat my patients as if they were my family members; to be gentle, friendly, and kind to all patients I provide treatment for. What I enjoy most about the practice of dentistry: Helping others, teaching, getting people out of pain and overcoming their fears, making patients happy, and laughing with and getting to know my patients. Native of San Antonio, TX. Have lived in Arlington, TX since 2003. Leisure activities: Reading Daily Devotionals, reading my Bible daily, being active at my church, gardening, interior decorating, exercising, helping people in need, and spending time with my family. "

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "My philosophy is to treat our patients like family, to be gentle, friendly, and kind. I believe the time we spend with our patients and the personal attention they receive by our staff makes us a practice like no other. www.happysmilesdentistry.com"

• Bad Taste in Mouth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

• University of Texas Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
My Family and I LOVE Dr. Johnson and everyone that works at her practice. My teeth were riddled with cavities when I first started going to her (I had a bad previous experience) and I was so scared to have my teeth worked on. Dr. Johnson was so reassuring and gentle and really put the health of my mouth on the right track. I recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone who is wanting a great all around family dentist!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Johnson is the absolute best! Never had a better dentist. She's so kind and warm that every time I go to the office I look forward to seeing her. I have gone to her from sophomore year in high school to my freshman year in college. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
in Arlington, Texas |
Won't let parents back with their underaged children. Refused service when I requested to go back with my underaged child. Sent my child home With a cavity during the Christmas break for a filling that came out that she fixed on my child in the first place. I want to warn every parent not to take their children there she is doing something she's not supposed to do. She told me she didn't want to lose her license after all I did was just asking to come back and see the work she did.
Have you seen Dr. Kellie Johnson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Visit Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Dental DPPO
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
  • Care Credit
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    Texas Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    Dental PPO