Dr. Kelle Dennis, DDS

Dr. Kelle Dennis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kelle Dennis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Peach Valley Dental

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "Dr. Kelle Dennis is a local resident with a great love for the city of Atlanta. She attended the Howard University School of Dentistry in Washington D.C. After graduating, Dr. Dennis started her dental career serving those in need with the National Health Service Corps, in western Pennsylvania. In addition to working in her own practice currently, she has also worked with Healthdrive, a service that provides onsite dental services to residents in nursing facilities, for the last 15 years. She has been practicing dentistry for over 20 years. In her spare time, Dr. Dennis enjoys spending time with her husband. She and her husband are both avid cyclists who enjoy biking all over Atlanta. In addition to being a great dentist, Dr. Dennis is also a professional photographer specializing in capturing great moments for families and children."

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "Hello, I am Dr. Kelle Dennis. I want to welcome you to our dental practice. My dental team and I understand that we are here to serve your needs, not the other way around. That is the mission that drives us to offer the highest level of dental care that we can every day. I invite you to come visit our office and see for yourself why our patients are pleased to call Peach Valley Dental their dental home."

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Howard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Howard University College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Dist of Columbia Gen Hosp(Georgetown Univ)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Howard University College of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Dennis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends

Dr. Dennis' Performance

Dr. Dennis and staff are very kind and courteous, very professional. Makes you feel at ease, and comfortable. I have finally found a family dentist that I am very well pleased with. From the front desk to the dentist chair the customer service is an A+ and beyond. I will most definitely recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have an amazing day.

I was in the market for a new dentist as my previous dentist moved out of the area. I was very happy with my selection. Dr Dennis is AWESOME as well as her staff. I have zero complaints. I think I have found my NEW long term dental provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving a review. We look forward to seeing you again. Welcome to the Peach Valley Dental Family.

Dr. Dennis is a skilled dentist who knows her craft well!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving a review.

Peach Valley dental is a great office with a great staff. Dr. Dennis is excellent and makes the time spent there quick and enjoyable. I am so happy I found such a great dental care provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for leaving a review.

Love the staff ! Everyone was super warm and gave me comfort ! Dr. Dennis made me feel like i was entering s family ! Love I’ve definitely found my new dental home !!!