Dr. Keith Wood, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 63

Dr. Keith Wood, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Folsom, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wood to book an appointment.

Dr. Wood

Wood Family Dentistry

612 Riley St Folsom, CA 95630

Dr. Wood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wood

Dr. Wood?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Listened & answered questions (8)
    I have been a patient of Dr. Woods for over 20 years. The office staff and the dental staff are the best. I’ve seen Sue and Mary for my Exams and cleanings they both are very good at what they do. I have recommended and will continue to do so, Dr. Wood Dentistry.
    Donna McGuire in Folsom, CA – Jul 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    I have been going to Wood family dentistry since they came to Folsom in 1992. I have had positive experiences with them, whether it be for my dental health, or my child’s dental health as well as orthodontia work. I hated going to the dentist as a young adult, and even into my 30’s, but their gentleness and caring has changed my viewpoint.
    Jun 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Doc Keith Wood and his Team of Staff provide the most personable thorough care!! I moved up here to Orangevale/ Folsom area of Sacramento from San Fran Bay Area (Foster City/Menlo Park area) 3 yrs ago and starting a new life all over and having to have a LEAP of FAITH w/ picking a new Family Practice Dentist was a bit SCARRY. Yet Doctor Keith Wood and his Staff have put my mind at ease and my 3 school aged kids also equally feel welcomed. & Are generally easy going and have always felt relaxed. In addition, appreciate the well equipped Family Practice and thorough Cleanings as well as if there's been an urgent concern the Dentist is always readily available and does his best to fit you in. Highly recommend!! M.Hanson - May 1st 2019
    Apr 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Dr. Wood has been our family dentist for over 4 years. My wife and I think Dr. Wood is undoubtedly the best dentist we ever had. He is an outstanding dentist. What we like about him the most is his remarkable honesty in all aspects of his business. Every time we saw him, he always found a way to fix the problem in the most inexpensive way. That separates him from many other dentists who are sometimes driven by maximizing their revenue without any consideration for the patient's interests. He is very accommodative, friendly and personable. Looking for an exceptionally competent, yet extra-ordinarily honest dentist? Look up Dr. Wood in Folsom
    Apr 25, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Dr. Wood and his staff were amazing. I was nervous going to a new dentist after years of going without dental work. From the minute I walked in the office the receptionist team was very professional and courteous. Monique and Mary were taking my xrays and cleaning today both ladies were an absolute delight to talk to, it definitely made this experience so much easier. Dr. Wood was so professional and knowledgeable, he made a great plan for care at home and next visit. Thanks Dr. Woods and staff!
    Apr 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    I'm so glad I found this place! The entire staff were so warm and welcoming. I felt like I was visiting friends and this was just my first visit. The office is paperless which I love - registration is all online with a user friendly interface. They are high-tech and use voice recognition to record various measures. The place is clean and clear processes are in place - which is commendable for such a busy office. The hygienist, I think her name is Sue, feels like we're long term friends, so ty!!!
    Cheryl Dawson in Folsom, CA – Mar 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Wood Family Dentristry treats you with the utmost care. I have had great results with my Invisalign, as well as with all my dental care. Their friendliness, cleanliness, professionalism, and technological advancement in dentistry is to be commended. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend those who seek quality.
    Michelle in Folsom, CA – Mar 07, 2019
    Dr. Wood's Reply – Flag
    Thank you Michelle !
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Hands down the best dentist there is. I've been a patient of Dr. Wood and the staff at Wood Family Dentistry for nearly 16 years and they are absolutely outstanding and perfectly professional while still being personable and extremely friendly. They are our dentist family! Love them all!!!!
    Stefani Pollock in Cool, CA – Feb 26, 2019
    Thank you Stephani. We love having you and your...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    Mary was excellent. My greatest concern about my deep-cleaning procedure was the anesthetic shots that I was to receive, which I assumed would be administered by the doctor. In the past, shots by the doctor were horrible. But to my surprise, Mary gave me the shots. She had the touch of an angel and the shots were significantly less painful than my previous experience. Also, Mary was very helpful in advising me of improved brushing and flossing techniques.
    Lee Spratt in Folsom, CA – Sep 05, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?
    The quality of the service is excellent. They do what they say they will do at a quality price. This is not a low bidder facility which I appreciate. One always gets what one pays for.
    Ed Lucky in Orangevale, CA – Aug 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Wood, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wood?

Are you looking for a Dentist that can provide you with all your dental needs in the Folsom area? Our Folsom dental practice is a high-tech office that...Read more

Keith Wood DDS - 612 Riley Street Folsom, CA 95630 Tel:916.985.2775

Dr. Keith G. Wood received his bachelor of science from B.Y.U. in Utah,...

• Cosmetic Dentistry