Dr. Keith Warr, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Warr

Warr Dental

1060 E 100 S Ste 201 Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Dr. Keith Warr, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Creighton University in 1995 and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Warr accepts

Dr. Warr accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Warr treats your condition or procedure

• Tender Gums
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

At Warr Dental, we strive to bring you only the highest quality dental services and materials for you and your family. We have chosen products that meet the highest standards and strive to maintain that standard. We never compromise when it comes to ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Warr?
Dr. Warr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Warr, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent staff ! Professional and caring. I felt very comfortable with them for the total visit. I did not have an urgent visit so I cannot comment on that, however I would not hesitate to call if the need was present.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I have needed a lot of dental work in the last few years. Doctor Warr and his staff are extremely experienced and do a great job of explaining each step of the process. They make sure I am comfortable and not experiencing any pain either! Also, his office has been most accommodating when it comes to billing and payments, as I don’t have dental coverage. They all make it way to keep my teeth looking and feeling good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I’ve been receiving treatment for TMJ related issues and am very happy with my treatment, the awesome staff and Dr. Warr. Dr. Warr actually listens to me as a patient, fully explains things and always checks to see if I have any additional questions. I have already recommended Dr. Warr to my daughter. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr, Aubrey, Ida, Tannith, and the rest of the staff are fantastic! They made me feel welcome at every visit and were very attentive to my needs and concerns!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I had a crown come off, and Dr. Warr fit me in his schedule the very next day. I've been seeing him for 6+ years for fillings, crowns, mouthguard, anything you can imagine. Always caring, always explains the options, highest level of professionalism. Every single person on his staff is terrific, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Watt listens to me and does everything in a professional manner. Chelsea is a great hygienist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr and his office personnel are all very professional while being personable. Easy to work with and easy to work with insurance. Excellent work done by them as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr Warr really knows his stuff. He and his staff are excellent. I had a chipped front tooth and a week before a family wedding. Dr Warr patched the chip and no worries for me smiling for family pictures. Thank you Dr Warr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr and his staff are amazing. They are very kind, and encouraging. When you come in not being able to look in the mirror because you do not like your smile. They are very supportive. They give you the best estimate related to what you can afford and you leave feel amazing. Thank You all for your kindness and caring. Amanda
Thank you Amanda for taking the time to write...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Warr Dental is a new dentist for me. I have had a few over the years. I am very impressed with this practice. The staff are so nice and very patient. I will never change dentists again. I have a strong aversion to pain and Warr Dental made sure I was comfortable before any procedures. They go way above and beyond and are always smiling and just happy that I am there. This is the bright future of dental Care. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Warr Dental.
We read your thoughtful review to our staff and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I'm very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Warr and his staff. He's located close to my work so that is also very convenient. He has been great dealing with dental problems my husband has had since cancer treatment in the mouth and throat area. I know I can count on him.
Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
This is the best dental office I have ever been to. Ida makes things happen and helps accommodate your schedule. Dr. Warr is super and very accomplished. I refer people all of the time to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I have only gone to Warr Dental for dental cleaning since I have been lucky enough not to have too many issues with my teeth. I have always had a positive experience with the dental hygienists, assistants, and Dr. Warr. My last visit was great! Sometimes hygineists can be rough with your teeth, but they were so gentle. It was a pleasant visit! Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend Warr Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr and his team are the best around. They are well practiced and I always leave feeling better than I came in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Have been going to Dr Warr for many years and I could not be happier about his and his staffs care and ability to maintain my dental health. My wife is also extremely happy being his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr and his staff are fantastic. They know who you are when you come in and are always personable and friendly. The dental technicians are thorough in their cleaning. I had a significant amount of dental work done (5-7 crowns) on my teeth and Dr. Warr created a detailed dental plan for crown placement and executed it with precision. I am very pleased and now have healthy and happy mouth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Best dentist I’ve had, went o a different dentist in town and was suspicious. This practice is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
Dr. Warr had provided me with excellent care, both in routine and more extensive cosmetic dental work. I recently had several crowns replaced, and his attention to detail was very impressive--and it showed in the outstanding results. Really beautiful, high quality work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I have been a patient at the clinic for over 30 years. Dr. Warr and his staff have taken excellent care of my dental health. I have no complaints and would highly recommend Dr. Warr and his staff, especially Chelsea. They stay on top of their professional expertise and their equipment is up to date.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Warr, DDS?
I had been to several dentists before finding Dr. Warr's office. His staff is friendly. Dr. Warr takes time to ensure you are comfortable and that you understand all that he is doing with the care of your teeth. I am very pleased!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Warr?

Warr Dental