Dr. Keith MacDonald, DDS

Dr. Keith MacDonald, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Keith MacDonald, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from U.C.L.A. in 1997 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Macdonald Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. MacDonald

Dr. MacDonald's bio

This content was provided by Dr. MacDonald "I grew up in Tempe, Arizona, and received my undergraduate education at Brigham Young University and Arizona State University. I then attended the University of Washington School of Dentistry in Seattle, Washington, where I graduated with honors and was inducted into the national honors fraternity of Omicron Kappa Upsilon. I earned my orthodontic specialty degree from UCLA and have published internationally in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. I continue my education through involvement in several study clubs and by attending local and national orthodontic conferences. I am committed to my pursuit of knowledge and to staying current with the best treatments available. When out of the office I love to spend time with my wife, Lori, and our four boys. I enjoy traveling, surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, golfing, scuba diving, biking, and running. I have also competed in several triathlons and half marathons with my wife."

This content was provided by Dr. MacDonald "As a patient of Macdonald Orthodontics, you can expect to receive the highest quality of comprehensive orthodontic care in a friendly, family-oriented environment, where customer service and satisfaction are our goals. We?ve been serving the East Valley with excellent care for more than 35 years, and we have happy, smiling patients to prove it!"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• U.C.L.A.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. MacDonald has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. MacDonald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. MacDonald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacDonald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. MacDonald's Reviews