Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 40 reviews.
Author:
I hadn't been to the Dentist in a quite a while so I was expecting the worst and terrified. It turned out great and they didn't try to sell me on anything like I was told Dentists might.
Author:
Dr Lorio really cares about his patients and the results of his work. The biggest positive with Dr Lorio is that you can trust him 100 percent. He will tell you honestly what you need and what you dont. Very awesome feeling in that regard
Author:
Super friendly staff and very gentle touch. Felt absolutely no pain or discomfort.
Author:
Dr. Lorio is hands down the best dentist I have ever had. He is very calming and caring. Best of all he is the first dentist I have ever been to that you can not feel the shots at all. Also the hygienist cleaning is totally painless. I have such a fear of dentists that I have been known to cancel the day of my appointment so this is a big deal to me. I am totally comfortable and have total faith in him.
Author:
Dr. Lorio and his staff are excellent!! They are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. Dana was my hygienist and she was very gentle and knowledgeable. I will refer my family and friends to Dr. Lorio.
Author:
Another AMAZING experience! Dr Lorio took the time to show me with a mirror & explain the issue he was concerned about! He referred me to a periodontist, Dr John Legleu, who has excellent ratings on here as wellDr Lorio's front desk staff is very friendly! I absolutely love Dana, his hygienist! Shes amazing at her job but also super sweet! My 2nd visit & they treat me like family & like they've known me forever! They know how to connect with their patiients in a very personable, genuine way!!!
Author:
He is the best dentist I have been to. The woman who cleaned my teeth was super nice and everyone else that worked there were also very friendly. Dr. Lorio always has a smile and is a very good dentist.
Author:
Dr. Lorio came to the office Saturday morning after Thanksgiving because I chipped my front tooth. He wasn't only friendly and helpful, but he also did an amazing job- I can't even tell the difference between my tooth and the bond he repaired it with.
Author:
Dr Lorio family is one of my family Doctor that provide get service to us and others .
Author:
Dr. Lorio is both very skilled and also has a wonderful personal style. Very caring and response staff.
Author:
Dr. Lorio always does a great job. I've recommended him to many family and friends.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Lorio for a couple of years now. I recently had some dental work that I was very nervous about. Dr. Lorio took his time explaining the procedure to me as well as why it was necessary, which really helped calm my nerves. He made sure I was okay every step of the way. Dr. Lorio and the staff are very personable and I always feel welcome the second I come through the door.
Author:
Very relaxed place with friendly staff. Dr. Lorio will make sure you feel comfortable and taken care of. I'm always in and out pretty quick, which is nice.
Author:
Dr Lorio has a great bedside manner!!! Not in a rush!!! He is very genuine & honest!!! I hadnt seen a dentist in 4 yrs & he did not make up all these costly problems!!! In fact, they did xrays & found NO CAVITIES & also got the stain off of my front bottom tooth that I was concerned about!!! Dana, his hygienist is super sweet, gentle & very thorough!!! She explains what shes doing & why!!! Kathy, the receptionist was very friendly on the phone & in person!!! So glad God led me to this dentist!
Author:
I grew up with my family Dentist and was very sad and reluctant to have to find a new one when I moved from CA to LA. I had been to one other dental practice before I met Dr. Lorio. He is AMAZING! Reminds me so much of my dentist back home in the way that he makes you feel like family. And his staff is just the same! I recommend him to EVERYONE! Now that we moved to Denham I still will travel to see Dr. Lorio!
Author:
Very caring and was also concern about my care about my gums disease. Made suggestions on how to take care of it. Staff is very friendly and works well with you for your appt. Dr. Lorio and staff are great.