Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Lorio
11505 Perkins Rd Ste K Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Baton Rouge, LA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Lorio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lorio

Dr. Lorio?
Dr. Lorio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS
I hadn't been to the Dentist in a quite a while so I was expecting the worst and terrified. It turned out great and they didn't try to sell me on anything like I was told Dentists might.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr Lorio really cares about his patients and the results of his work. The biggest positive with Dr Lorio is that you can trust him 100 percent. He will tell you honestly what you need and what you dont. Very awesome feeling in that regard
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Super friendly staff and very gentle touch. Felt absolutely no pain or discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr. Lorio is hands down the best dentist I have ever had. He is very calming and caring. Best of all he is the first dentist I have ever been to that you can not feel the shots at all. Also the hygienist cleaning is totally painless. I have such a fear of dentists that I have been known to cancel the day of my appointment so this is a big deal to me. I am totally comfortable and have total faith in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr. Lorio and his staff are excellent!! They are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. Dana was my hygienist and she was very gentle and knowledgeable. I will refer my family and friends to Dr. Lorio.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Another AMAZING experience! Dr Lorio took the time to show me with a mirror & explain the issue he was concerned about! He referred me to a periodontist, Dr John Legleu, who has excellent ratings on here as wellDr Lorio's front desk staff is very friendly! I absolutely love Dana, his hygienist! Shes amazing at her job but also super sweet! My 2nd visit & they treat me like family & like they've known me forever! They know how to connect with their patiients in a very personable, genuine way!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
He is the best dentist I have been to. The woman who cleaned my teeth was super nice and everyone else that worked there were also very friendly. Dr. Lorio always has a smile and is a very good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr. Lorio came to the office Saturday morning after Thanksgiving because I chipped my front tooth. He wasn't only friendly and helpful, but he also did an amazing job- I can't even tell the difference between my tooth and the bond he repaired it with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr Lorio family is one of my family Doctor that provide get service to us and others .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?
Dr. Lorio is both very skilled and also has a wonderful personal style. Very caring and response staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Lorio, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lorio?

Dr. Lorio accepts

Dr. Lorio accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Lorio treats your condition or procedure