Dr. Keith Jackson

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Jackson
7113 Miami Ave Madeira, OH 45243

Dr. Keith Jackson is a Dentistry Practitioner in Madeira, OH. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jackson to book an appointment.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jackson

4.4

83.72093023255815%
13.953488372093023%

Dr. Jackson?
What People Say About Dr. Keith Jackson
I just returned from an appointment at Madeira Dentistry. I felt extremely safe during these Covid-19 times. The office and staff took all precautions. My appointment was as scheduled. Dr, Keith Jackson was extremely personal, professional, calming, and most importantly very skilled. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson.
Nancy Blyth – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Regular cleaning visit. Office is very conscientious about health and cleanliness and staying covid-free. Have used this dental practice for a number of years now and I've had crowns, fillings, and other procedures and I'm very satisfied with Keith and his staff and their approach to my dental health. Highly recommend.
Bill Fitzwater – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
I just went for my 6 month visit and as always, it was a great visit. Dr. Jackson and his office staff are very professional and truly care about your well being. I recommend them to anyone looking for a new dentist.
Jennifer Rosenberry – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
First visit. Very impressed by professionalism and staff.
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Dr. Jackson and his staff are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable! My family has gone there for years and I would definitely recommend his practice to others.
Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
I could not believe how quickly my appointment started. I had no wait time at all! Holly, the hygienist, did a phenomenal job and was so personable. Dr. Keith was quick and efficient, which I appreciated.
AL – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Dr Keith and all his help are great. Very efficient and took care of my missing tooth with partial the same day and the replacement bridge looks great. Very happy with my experience.
Angie – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Very personable staff. Dr. Keith makes sure you're comfortable during the procedure
Heather – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Entire staff is courtesy and professional.
Nov 21, 2019
Excellent professional service!!
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
The dental hygienists are amazing at Dr. Jackson's. My favorite part of the visit!!!
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Dr Jackson is always pleasant how works well with me as his patient
Lisa Mays – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Great front desk I was greeted with a smile by Torre. The hygienist was great at removing the extra plaque I had on my teeth I was very appreciative! Dr Keith was friendly and professional as always! I was glad I didn’t have any cavities this time but am glad I have a true professional to diagnose them when I do! Such a great family practice!
Will – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Right on time and able to schedule follow up quickly.
Mike Stewart – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Had an emergency while visiting and Dr. Jackson and his staff went out of their way to promptly resolve my emergency.
Sharon W. – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Very happy with Dr. Keith Jackson. Have recently received 2 new crowns and feel they were expertly implemented. Dr. Jackson is skillful & versed in his dentistry, considers patient comfort & provides a pleasant atmosphere. His clear explanation of procedures and his ability to perform them allows me to trust his decisions.
MARY CALKINS in CINCINNATI, OH – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about the entire office. Dr. Jackson is knowledgeable and so great. I came in with a toothache (I just moved here so was referred to him by someone who has been a patient of the Jackson family practice for 20+ years) but it came and went so wasn't sure it was even worth wasting anyone's time. However, the staff encouraged me to come in just to check. The day before my appointment my mom asked to come in to town for the anniversary of my dad's passing so I called and they were so accommodating to reschedule for the next day. Turns out I had a chipped tooth, which I would have never known without Dr. Jackson, it was minor but he found it after thoroughly checking. After the first few minutes, I would have just given up on myself, but he believed me and through trial and error he found out the problem. Then did the crown right then to prevent further cracking/pain. Wow. There aren't many doctors, let alone people, with that patience and kindness!
Kelly in Cincinnati , OH – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
We have been patients at Madeira Dentistry since 1980, first with Dr. Wm. Jackson, and then with Dr. Keith and after his father's recent retirement. We have always received excellent service. I highly recommend Dr. Keith Jackson and Madeira Dentistry.
Patricia Dorn in Madeira, OH – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Went above and beyond to get me in the office on short notice. Great dentist and great staff!!!!!!
Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?
Excellent as always. Personal, professional, individualized care from staff and dentist
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Jackson?

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?