Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Keith Hope, DDS
Dr. Keith Hope, DDS is a dentist who practices in White Plains, NY. He has been practicing for 24 years.

Advanced Endodontics of Westchester, PLLC

• Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • SUNY At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Flushing Hospital Medical Center
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Hope has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hope has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hope's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hope to family and friends
Dr. Hope's Performance
Mamaroneck, NY |
Dr. Keith Hope is an outstanding endodontist. He performed two root canals on me. Both were truly painless and very successful. The first one was about three years ago. They were so painless and comfortable that I actually fell asleep in his dental chair during both procedures. His treatment rooms are immaculate and very up-to-date with the latest equipment. He definitively deserves five stars!
Armonk, NY |
Dr. Hope was wonderful with my 10 year old who wound up needing a root canal. He didn't rush into the procedure and explained things thoroughly.
in New Rochelle, NY |
If anyone needs an Endodontist, I would definately recommend Dr. Hope. My procedure was explained to me in great detail and 100% understandable. Dr. Hope also took great care making sure I was physically comfortable before the procedure started ( I explained I have neck/ back issues). I had no pain whatsoever while my root canal was being done. Dr. Hope was actually able to complete the whole procedure without the need for me to come back.I would also like to thank the wonderful staff as well
in Tuxedo Park, NY |
It's never fun to have a root canal, but when you have to, go to Dr. Keith Hope. He and his very nice and very professional staff made my experience as pleasant as is possible.
Bronx, NY |
Dr Hope was excellent in explaining the root canal procedure, diligent and gentle in carrying out the work, and a fine human being to spend several stressful hours with.
in Hopewell Junction |
Everything was explained thoroughly to me, there was no pain, Dr. Hope was patient with my anxiety of novocaine injections.
in Ossining, NY |
Dr. Hope was very professional, patient and caring. He explained the procedure in great detail. The office staff was wonderful. I was very happy with the care I received.
in Bayside, NY |
I was referred to Dr Hope by my family dentist to tackle two extremely difficult root canals where saving the teeth was not a sure thing. Dr. Hope did a great job finding, medicating and then filling the canals. As a result I have avoided the additional expense and time involved with implants.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr Hope thoroughly explained the procedure, was extremely compassionate and professional. He also accommodated by schedule. I highly recommend him.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Hope did an amazing job on getting my root canal done. He made me feel very comfortable. I am extremely happy and would definetly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Ossining, NY |
Well, if you need a root canal, Dr. Hope is the way to go. Great 'chair-side' manner, he explained every step of the procedure and answered any and all questions I had in detail. He was professional, punctual and efficient and his office staff helped make the process actually, dare i say, pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope if you find yourself in need of endodontic services.
Goldens Bridge, NY |
I received excellent care from Dr. Hope. Love the name! He was great at explaining what to expect every step of the way. Pain free, thorough, and skilled. The trifecta of what I want in Dental care!
He provided excellent care! I woukd highly recommend him
I am leery when it comes to dental work because I have had some very bad experiences in the past. Dr. Hope was kind, compassionate and listened to my concerns. He (and his staff) were very efficient. Dr. Hope discussed everything with me. The office is clean and up to date with current tech. I totally recommend him.
Very thorough and professional
New York, NY |
Going through an impromptu root canal procedure with Dr. Hope was easy, relaxed, and efficient. I would recommend him to any who needed this specialized care!
Stamford, CT |
I had to have a root canal and was so nervous. The office staff was very friendly. There was no waiting went right in. Dr. Explained the procedure and made me feel at ease.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr. Hope is a caring individual and an awesome dentist. Explains fully the oral exam, the x-rays as well as draws diagrams of your dental issue. Dr. Hope is an utmost professional, explains step by step the process of treatment from the moment he enters the exam room.
I am very happy that Dr.Hope did my root canal, he is vey warm, professional and an expert, he explained everything in detail and the procedure went so smoothly, Dr. Hope is one of the best doctors I have met, will definitely recommend to others.
in Pleasantville, NY |
Dr. Hope was excellent. I would recommend him to others. He was thorough and explained the entire procedure prior to my root canal.
in Pound Ridge, NY |
Expert, efficient care. Explained all details of the treatment.
in Somers, NY |
I was so very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Hope by my dentist. He is a patient's dream endodontist: 100% communicative as to what exactly he is planning to do, even drawing pictures of procedures. I was at the point of having a tooth extracted but Dr. Hope told me he was confident the tooth could be saved. I trust him implicitly and plan to return to have other teeth done. There was not one moment where I felt less than 100% comfortable. Very skilled and wonderful sense of humor!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Hope is an excellent dentist. He is a the top of his game and someone who takes great care in his patients comfort and experience. He explains things well, is gentle and patient. I highly recommend him for any endodontic needs.
Tarrytown, NY |
I had heard many of my friends' tales of their root canal experiences and so I was a bit anxious about my first one. What a relief to have met Dr. Hope (ironic name, I grant you). He was calm, direct, with a friendly overtone as he explained in detail what his next few steps would be (in plain English and with pretty good drawings, I need to add). My entire experience was great with a degree of professionalism that served to build my confidence. I would recommend him more than highly to anyone.
in Greenwich, CT |
Kept me very informed from the moment I sat down until the moment I said good bye with a completely painlessly performed root canal. I have terrible anxiety about dental work involving drilling since a very bad experience many years ago. He helped restore my confidence. He did the root canal and I felt NO pain. Frank V
in Brewster, NY |
Dr. Hope made the process of getting a root canal painless and comfortable. He explained the procedure quite well and was very thorough. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hope.
in Danbury, CT |
My second root canal procedure with Dr. Hope was as excellent as my first. He is warm and welcoming. He explains what he will accomplish for you and uses patient friendly language. He diagrams the work to be done, shows it to you, and explains each step. You immediately know, and are assured, that he's at the top of his game and that he's a caring person. I was always comfortable and without pain and that's saying something. I'm grateful. Bob Becker Patient
Katonah, NY |
Dr Hope was very professional and explained everything thoroughly. He spent time making sure he made the correct diagnosis and talked me through the procedure. I haven't had a root canal in years but this was pretty much painless! I think because he took his time with the Novocain. Even the next day I didn't have swelling or much discomfort. I highly recommend Dr Hope and this group because they were incredibly efficient and nice to boot!
in Pleasantville NY |
Very pleased with the professional work that Dr. Hope did on my root canal. He explained the entire procedure to me, step by step and I was put totally at ease. During the procedure I felt no pain. The office environment is spotless and the staff pleasant.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Great experience with Dr. Hope. He's highly competent and easy to work with. He listens well and is responsive. I highly recommend him and his practice, either in White Plains or Mt. Kisco.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Hope was great. Took his time understanding my complaints and talking me through my options. Office was easy to schedule an appointment and even submitted my claim to insurance for me. Would recommend
in Somers < NY |
I went to Dr. Hope for Root Canal. Considering all the trepidation that would go into surgery like that, I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. (But I hope to never need to have it again!) He paid good attention to my pain needs and did a fine job diagramming and explaining the entire procedure. He treated me with dignity and respect and I'd be happy to recommend him to others.
Katonah, NY |
Doc Hope was thorough, thoughtful, (as was the staff and hygienist) and he clearly explained the procedure and that helped make me comfortable.
Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Hope is excellent at explaining the procedure every step of the way.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dr. Hope is very thorough and takes his time to explain everything. I would highly recommend him.
Yonkers, NY |
Best root canal experience! Dr. Hope is excellent with great bedside manner. He shows you exactly the procedure by drawing a visual.
Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Hope was great with our 13-year-old son for a recent root canal. He explained everything and was calm and competent.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Hope and the entire staff at Advanced Endodontics of Westchester were extremely professional, courteous and genuinely caring. Dr. Hope explained every aspect of my procedure and made sure I felt comfortable with everything along the way. I had two visits and both times exceeded my expectations. I would definitely come back to this office again if the need arises.
Ossining, NY |
With all the horror stories about root canal, Dr. Hope is the one to see. He is very thorough in explaining every detail to the procedure without any surprises. Virtually painless from the 1st needle through recovery. Relaxing, clean atmosphere, no long waiting, made appointment in a timely manner, very friendly staff.
in Brookfield, CT |
Dr. Hope was amazing from the moment i met him. I had the best dental care i have ever recieved in my life!! I highly recommed him. I had a root canal with absolutely zero pain and I mean zero pain. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with.
in Pound Ridge, NY |
Dr. Hope is a consummate professional. He explains what he is doing throughout the process, has a great bedside manner, and clearly knows his profession. When I was looking for an Endodontist three different people recommended him and now I understand why. I am confident you will have an excellent experience. Jim Evans Pound Ridge, NY
in LaGrangeville, New York |
Dr. Hope did an excellent job. He took the time to explain the procedure I needed clearly and answered any questions or concerns I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope and would absolutely return if I should require endodontic treatment in the future.
in White Plains, NY |
I needed a re-treat of a root canal and was referred to Dr. Hope by my dentist. Dr. Hope explained my options and completed a very complicated and difficult root canal for me. He was caring, compassionate, knowlegeable and top notch. He explained in detail every step of the treatment with diagrams and demos. I left feeling good and educated.
Larchmont, NY |
Today I had my second procedure with Dr. Hope. I went in with zero anxiety, knowing how skilled he is from the root canal he had done on a different tooth last year. He explains everything clearly and has earned my confidence and trust.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Hope is efficient, kind and sensitive, and made my root canal experience as pain-free and stress-free as possible. He explained everything clearly so that I remained calm and relaxed. His diagnosis of the cause of my pain was "spot on" and he only prescribed the dental work that was needed---no more. Because I use a wheelchair and have difficulty getting into and out of the dentist chair, I was most appreciative of his patience, helpfulness, and support in making those transfers.
in somers NY |
I had a very bad tooth infection, requiring a root canal through my bridge. i was concerned the bridge would break but Dr Hope assured me with the modern technology available it would not...and it did not. He was extremely kind, explaining in detail every step i would be going through. I felt confident that the procedure would go smoothly and it did. He was very thorough in his explanations post procedure and encouraged me to call him for any small concerns. Would recommend him totally!
White Plains, NY |
It was an excellent experience. The office is very competent and professional as is Dr. Hope
in White Plains, NY |
extremely good experience. explained xray &anatomy of tooth. showed how bacteria could get beneath tooth's crown. explained my experience with loss of nerve function as root dies ie why current pain was to pressure but no longer to temperature. anesthesia was excellent. waiting for anesthesia to be complete, he drew tooth describing the procedure recommended. this was helpful and i find to be rare with most md.s. procedure and follow up were painless and effective.
White Plains, NY |
This doctor is all fives. Excellent.
in Bedford, NY |
I never thought having root canal would be so painless! Dr Hope is brilliant at explaining everything and has a very kind and gentle manner. I felt totally relaxed and in expert hands. It was over before I knew it and the recovery a breeze. I would recommend Dr Hope for anyone who fears dentistry or dental surgery, as Dr Hope will change your mind. It was a most pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Hope, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hope?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Endodontics