Dr. Keith Hope, DDS

Dr. Keith Hope, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Advanced Endodontics of Westchester, PLLC 222 Westchester Ave Ste 402, White Plains, NY 10604 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Hope practices Endodontics at 2 locations in White Plains, NY.

Are you Dr. Hope? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hope's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hope

Dr. Hope's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hope to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hope
Dr. Hope's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (115)
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Provided a very detailed explanation of the process and procedure related to my root canal. Very thorough and was responsive and accessible when needed after hours.
in Yorktown, NY |
Dr Hope was wonderful to deal with. He walked through every step with a clear explanation and put me at ease. I would recommend him and his staff. The staff was easy and helpful to deal with. He came highly recommended by my dentist.
in Mount Vernon, NY |
Dr Hope fit me in for an emergency appointment within a few hours of my urgent call, staying late after most of the staff had left to finish the procedure, but it still felt like he took the time to do it right and explain everything he was doing, even drawing out a diagram so that I would understand what was going on. This was the best explained and most comfortable surgery I've ever had.
in Rye, NY |
Excellent Endodontist. Good result from infected tooth needing root canal. He could have given progress reports during the procedure, such as almost done with the drilling, or you are doing great... etc. He's quiet during the procedure, but explains everything in depth prior.
New York, NY |
Extremely thorough, professional and his work is exemplary.
in Larchmont, NY |
His demeanor, his knowledge, his staff are top notch
in Great Neck, NY |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr Hope. What can I say, no one loves the dentist and root canals are the worst. Dr. Hope made the experience painless and haste free in every respect. He fully explained the procedure and answered every question. Zero pain. I was so comfortable I fell asleep during the procedure. Thank you Dr. Hope
in Hartsdale, NY |
My experience has been nothing put positive! Let's face it, no one really wants to have to see an Endodontist. I had a couple root canals done 10+ years ago by another dentist that weren't really done right. Dr. Hope took care of the problems with great skill and care. He described every step of the process, and even sketched on paper the exact procedures he would be performing. Dr. Hope put me at such ease that i fell asleep during my procedures! I highly recommend Dr. Hope.
in Mamaroneck, NY |
Extremely professional and caring; explained everything clearly; pain-free and stress-free procedure.
in Stormville, NY |
Dr Hope made me feel very comfortable regarding the root canal I needed. He explained everything about each step of the procedure and even drew a diagram of the tooth so I would understand it. He never rushed and took his time to make sure everything was done correctly. The price is a little high but worth it. I highly recommend Dr Hope.
Katonah, NY |
He is efficient , clearly tells you procedure and post procedure symptoms
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Hope is Phenomenal! (Leave your anxiety and fears at home). Dr. Hope starts by taking the time to explain the proccess of the procedure he will be performing. He does this by drawing a diagram of the tooth and displays the x-ray. He will make sure throughout the procedure you are comfortable. His professional expertise, knowledge and compassion puts you at ease. He is meticulous and uses the highest quality of advanced technology and equipment.
in Harrison, NY |
Very professional in every aspect of my procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope for any Endodontic treatment.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
Dr. Hope has been dealing with a root canal that was incorrectly done by another dentist. He did it over, did it correctly, and saved my tooth. He is professional, kind, and proficient in his field. I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent endodontist.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr Hope is fantastic. Having just returned from my first root canal, I left the office wondering why I had been feeling so anxious. I never felt a thing! I highly recommend Dr. Hope should you ever need a root canal!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Hope was very professional and competent. He took time to explain each procedure and even provided visuals. He also was available for support between appointments and returned my phone call promptly.
in Greenwich, CT |
Highly professional, takes time to explain all that is going to happen and the ramifications, and strives to put the patient at ease. Excellent and meticulous work.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Hope listens to the patient, thoroughly explains what needs to be done, and then does it with precision.
in Yonkers, NY |
He explained the procedure in detail. He even drew disgrams to clarify what he would be doing. He lets you see the xrays and explains them in thorough detail. He is very knowledgeable about his craft. I had been arvised to have an extraction because the previous dentist said we 'could not save' my tooth...but alas! Dr. Keith Hope did! I wish he did more than just root canals...I'd definitely have him as my primary dentist. I'm very grateful to him.
in Granite Springs, NY |
Dr. Hope is a very competent Dr. He explained the procedure to my understanding. He was very helpful to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone and I would go back to him in a heartbeat!
Mount Kisco, NY |
Excellent. Absolutely I would recommend Dr Hope.
Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Excellent endodontist, carefully explains the why and how of the procedure in a way the patient can understand, stands by his work and does a careful, thorough procedure. I've had a few root canals with him -- hope I don't need more, but would go back to him.
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Painless root canal wow who would there was such a thing. I almost actually fell asleep during the procedure and probably would have if not for the noise.
in Mamaroneck, NY |
Needed emergency root canal. Got an appt quickly. Practice had been highly recommended by dentist. In a good amount of pain. Very clearly explained everything that was going on, and details of the procedure. Felt comfortable and in the hands of an expert.
Bedford Corners, NY |
Dr. Hope and also his office staff were very friendly, caring and professional in all respects. The results of my treatment were very good.
in Rye Brook, NY |
Very professional, caring and a good listener. He explained the procedure in detail and drew the exact location of the root canal to be performed. The staff were equally very professional.
in Bedford Hills, NY |
Dr. Hope was extremely helpful and provided excellent care for my root canal procedure. He explained everything thoroughly and drew a diagram to illustrate the process. He was very aware of my comfort level and worked in a way that was both friendly and highly professional. My procedure was completed 3 weeks ago in the Mount Kisco office which has an extremely friendly, compassionate staff. I competed in my first half marathon after the first treatment, which greatly reduced my pain level.
in White Plains, NY |
Professional and detailed. I felt that I was getting quality care
in Dupont, PA |
I would highly recommend this endodontist. I travelled over 2 hours to see Dr. Hope. He was able to pinpoint the cause of my pain and numbness and offer a solution within minutes of looking at my X-ray, which my local dentists were not able to do. He explained every part of the procedure in great detail beforehand. The office staff was also very kind and accommodating.
in Hartsdale, NY |
Excellent and easy-to-understand explanations as we proceed with the root canal procedure. Makes patient feel comfortable and trusting.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
During two hour long procedures, Dr, Keith Hope hope was knowledgeable, caring and patient. He did an excellent job, no pain during surgery.The root canal was a success.Thank you very much for excellent job.
in Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Hope has nice bedside manner and a good approach to calming the patient. He explains the whole procedure and, in detail, exactly what he will do. I have had 2 root canals by him and both have been performed satisfactorily with minimum pain. His staff is pleasant and very helpful with insurance questions and the like.
in White Plains, NY |
I showed up for an emergency root canal and it all went very well. I may need more work done and I'm confident in Dr. Hope's work. He is patient and clear in his explanation. I felt very comfortable throughout the process. He was patient with all my questions and concerns. He spent a lot of time with me and I never felt rushed.
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Hope is great! His office is very clean and up to date. I would highly Recommend Him! I feel very comfortable and know i'm in excellent hands.
in Rye, NY |
Dr. Hope explained clearly the root canal process. He was very professional and efficient. The root canal process was actually painless. Hopefully I do not need to see him again professionally but I have to do another root canal, I will go back to Dr. Hope.
in Hartsdale, NY |
dr. hope was knowledgeable, carning and patient.....during two hour long procedures.......he did an excellent job and the proof was that he accomplished a difficult task with no pain during or after the surgery............. i was quick to heal, the infection cleared up and rhe root canal was a success
in Scarsdale, NY |
Excellence par none :)
in Bedford NY |
Dr. Hope was attentive, informative, and caring through my root canal experience.
in Hawthorne, NY |
Terrific, it's hard to believe this word would describe my experience in having a root canal, but it's true. Dr. Hope took the time to explain the procedure in detail to make sure I was comfortable in moving forward . He is professional and kind. And added bonus is his assistant, Aria ! She is just as professional, kind,compassionate and always made sure I was comfortable.
We are extremely grateful to Dr. Hope for his role in saving the 2 teeth of my 16-year-old son who experienced a serious dental injury during a sports activity. Dr. Hope is competent and professional. He explained every step along the way to both my son and me, and my son experienced no pain during the procedures. He coordinated my son's care among 3 other dental professionals (oral surgeon, orthodontist + general dentist) through timely phone calls to arrange appointments and sharing reports
Ellenville, NY |
Dr. Hope performed a root canal on my seven year old daughter and did an incredible job. He is very calm and patient and thorough. Dr. Hope made it possible for my daughter to undergo an extremely unpleasant procedure with no problems what so ever. I can't say enough how satisfied I am with his treatment.
in New York, NY |
This was my first root canal and Dr. Hope put me at ease from the moment I entered the office.
I had a root canal performed by Dr. Hope. He was excellent. Took the time to explain the procedure, answered all of my questions and called me after each appointment to see how I was doing. Very professional and caring.
in Larchmont, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Hope for an emergency root canal (as most are). He and his staff did an excellent job, with a minimal amount of pain or discomfort. Dr. Hope did an especially good job of explaining what he was doing and why.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
This is my second root canal with Dr. Hope. I had a pleasant experience both times. I actually fell asleep during my root canal. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope.
in Granite Springs, NY |
Dr. Hope was available and highly responsive when I experienced some excessive pain following my procedure. He contacted me after hours a few times to ensure all was well.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Hope, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hope?

Compare Dr. Hope

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Endodontics

• Infectious Diseases

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

SUNY At Buffalo

Graduated in 1993

Flushing Hospital Medical Center
    New York University / College of Dentistry

Completed in 2006

University of Michigan

Dr. Hope has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hope has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hope's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endodontics

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hope

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hope's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Hope

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients