Dr. Keith Hope, DDS

Dr. Keith Hope, DDS

Endodontics | Male

170 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hope practices Endodontics at 2 locations in White Plains, NY.

Are you Dr. Hope? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hope's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hope

Dr. Hope's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hope to family and friends
Dr. Hope's Performance
Katonah, NY |
Doc Hope was thorough, thoughtful, (as was the staff and hygienist) and he clearly explained the procedure and that helped make me comfortable.
Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Hope is excellent at explaining the procedure every step of the way.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dr. Hope is very thorough and takes his time to explain everything. I would highly recommend him.
Yonkers, NY |
Best root canal experience! Dr. Hope is excellent with great bedside manner. He shows you exactly the procedure by drawing a visual.
Chappaqua, NY |
Dr. Hope was great with our 13-year-old son for a recent root canal. He explained everything and was calm and competent.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Hope and the entire staff at Advanced Endodontics of Westchester were extremely professional, courteous and genuinely caring. Dr. Hope explained every aspect of my procedure and made sure I felt comfortable with everything along the way. I had two visits and both times exceeded my expectations. I would definitely come back to this office again if the need arises.
Ossining, NY |
With all the horror stories about root canal, Dr. Hope is the one to see. He is very thorough in explaining every detail to the procedure without any surprises. Virtually painless from the 1st needle through recovery. Relaxing, clean atmosphere, no long waiting, made appointment in a timely manner, very friendly staff.
in Brookfield, CT |
Dr. Hope was amazing from the moment i met him. I had the best dental care i have ever recieved in my life!! I highly recommed him. I had a root canal with absolutely zero pain and I mean zero pain. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with.
in Pound Ridge, NY |
Dr. Hope is a consummate professional. He explains what he is doing throughout the process, has a great bedside manner, and clearly knows his profession. When I was looking for an Endodontist three different people recommended him and now I understand why. I am confident you will have an excellent experience. Jim Evans Pound Ridge, NY
in LaGrangeville, New York |
Dr. Hope did an excellent job. He took the time to explain the procedure I needed clearly and answered any questions or concerns I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope and would absolutely return if I should require endodontic treatment in the future.
in White Plains, NY |
I needed a re-treat of a root canal and was referred to Dr. Hope by my dentist. Dr. Hope explained my options and completed a very complicated and difficult root canal for me. He was caring, compassionate, knowlegeable and top notch. He explained in detail every step of the treatment with diagrams and demos. I left feeling good and educated.
Larchmont, NY |
Today I had my second procedure with Dr. Hope. I went in with zero anxiety, knowing how skilled he is from the root canal he had done on a different tooth last year. He explains everything clearly and has earned my confidence and trust.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Hope is efficient, kind and sensitive, and made my root canal experience as pain-free and stress-free as possible. He explained everything clearly so that I remained calm and relaxed. His diagnosis of the cause of my pain was "spot on" and he only prescribed the dental work that was needed---no more. Because I use a wheelchair and have difficulty getting into and out of the dentist chair, I was most appreciative of his patience, helpfulness, and support in making those transfers.
in somers NY |
I had a very bad tooth infection, requiring a root canal through my bridge. i was concerned the bridge would break but Dr Hope assured me with the modern technology available it would not...and it did not. He was extremely kind, explaining in detail every step i would be going through. I felt confident that the procedure would go smoothly and it did. He was very thorough in his explanations post procedure and encouraged me to call him for any small concerns. Would recommend him totally!
White Plains, NY |
It was an excellent experience. The office is very competent and professional as is Dr. Hope
in White Plains, NY |
extremely good experience. explained xray &anatomy of tooth. showed how bacteria could get beneath tooth's crown. explained my experience with loss of nerve function as root dies ie why current pain was to pressure but no longer to temperature. anesthesia was excellent. waiting for anesthesia to be complete, he drew tooth describing the procedure recommended. this was helpful and i find to be rare with most md.s. procedure and follow up were painless and effective.
White Plains, NY |
This doctor is all fives. Excellent.
in Bedford, NY |
I never thought having root canal would be so painless! Dr Hope is brilliant at explaining everything and has a very kind and gentle manner. I felt totally relaxed and in expert hands. It was over before I knew it and the recovery a breeze. I would recommend Dr Hope for anyone who fears dentistry or dental surgery, as Dr Hope will change your mind. It was a most pleasant experience.
in Katonah, NY |
Dr. Hope is a dedicated and caring professional. He takes the time to carefully explain the procedure. In addition, he takes great pains to make sure that the patient is as comfortable and pain-free as possible during such an invasive procedure.
in Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Hope was professional, informative of the step-by-step process and eased my concerns. The office staff was kind with a stream-lined paperwork process. I would highly recommend the Practice and Dr. Hope if one ever requires root canal. Thank you.
in Stony Point, NY |
I had a root canal done with Dr Hope. It was one of the easiest procedures I have had done. I am terrified of the dentist and he was great. He had a great personality to ease my stress and the procedure was painless and quick. He was great. He also took the time to speak to me about what he was doing and did it with a smile. His staff was equally as nice and great
Mamaroneck, NY |
I had a root canal done by Dr Hope 7 hours ago (enough for any anesthesia to have long worn off) and my mouth feels terrific! After terror at the prospect of this procedure I bucked up the courage for a consultation with him. His lucid, precise, and comprehensive explanation of why he recommended it was reassuring, as was his warm, unhurried manner. He actually completed the entire treatment in one sitting and I feel immensely relieved and grateful. I couldn't recommend him more.
New Rochelle, NY |
I have had root canal procedures in the past with adequate results. However, the level of expertise in which Dr. Hope approached this procedure was clearly above my expectations. The skill in which he handled the root canal immediately informed me that I was in the most competent hands possible. If there is a rating above excellent, that is what I would rate Dr. Hope. Professionally, his performance is far & above most other practitioners.
Danbury, CT |
Dr. Hope is fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and was very gentile with the work he did on my tooth. I always felt comfortable in the chair even though I have a great fear of dentists. I would highly recommend him!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Hope is professional, caring and explains everything in detail. He is thorough and put me at ease immediately. If a root canal could be enjoyable, this one was! I felt nothing at all during or after the procedure. The office staff is very nice also. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope- I can't praise him enough!!
in Sleepy Hollow, ny |
Dr. Hope is perhaps one of the more thorough and respectful doctors I have had. He explains in understandable terms the procedure which I find so helpful in managing the stress associated with dental work. I highly rocommend his practice. Additionally, the staff is exceptionally courteous and friendly.
in Port Chester, NY |
When Dr. Hope met with me, he took his time, listened, and explained everything thoroughly - even drawing me diagrams to help illustrate what he was explaining. I thought I was only going to have a consult and would have to come back for the dental work - but he was able to take care of the problem I was there for at that initial visit. He was terrific. I highly recommend him.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Utterly painless root canal. Explained things clearly and logically. Masterfully puts the patient at ease. Superb doctor!
in Eastchester |
I would recommend Dr Hope to any one in need of a Root canal he is gentle careing explains everything to you before and during the procedure. Hus gentle calming manner nakes him a 5 star in my book . His staff is warn and inviting very professional the whole team made my experience beyond expectations Thanks again for all your care
in Mount Kisco, NY |
Provided a very detailed explanation of the process and procedure related to my root canal. Very thorough and was responsive and accessible when needed after hours.
in Yorktown, NY |
Dr Hope was wonderful to deal with. He walked through every step with a clear explanation and put me at ease. I would recommend him and his staff. The staff was easy and helpful to deal with. He came highly recommended by my dentist.
in Mount Vernon, NY |
Dr Hope fit me in for an emergency appointment within a few hours of my urgent call, staying late after most of the staff had left to finish the procedure, but it still felt like he took the time to do it right and explain everything he was doing, even drawing out a diagram so that I would understand what was going on. This was the best explained and most comfortable surgery I've ever had.
in Rye, NY |
Excellent Endodontist. Good result from infected tooth needing root canal. He could have given progress reports during the procedure, such as almost done with the drilling, or you are doing great... etc. He's quiet during the procedure, but explains everything in depth prior.
New York, NY |
Extremely thorough, professional and his work is exemplary.
in Larchmont, NY |
His demeanor, his knowledge, his staff are top notch
in Great Neck, NY |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr Hope. What can I say, no one loves the dentist and root canals are the worst. Dr. Hope made the experience painless and haste free in every respect. He fully explained the procedure and answered every question. Zero pain. I was so comfortable I fell asleep during the procedure. Thank you Dr. Hope
in Hartsdale, NY |
My experience has been nothing put positive! Let's face it, no one really wants to have to see an Endodontist. I had a couple root canals done 10+ years ago by another dentist that weren't really done right. Dr. Hope took care of the problems with great skill and care. He described every step of the process, and even sketched on paper the exact procedures he would be performing. Dr. Hope put me at such ease that i fell asleep during my procedures! I highly recommend Dr. Hope.
in Mamaroneck, NY |
Extremely professional and caring; explained everything clearly; pain-free and stress-free procedure.
in Stormville, NY |
Dr Hope made me feel very comfortable regarding the root canal I needed. He explained everything about each step of the procedure and even drew a diagram of the tooth so I would understand it. He never rushed and took his time to make sure everything was done correctly. The price is a little high but worth it. I highly recommend Dr Hope.
Katonah, NY |
He is efficient , clearly tells you procedure and post procedure symptoms
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Hope is Phenomenal! (Leave your anxiety and fears at home). Dr. Hope starts by taking the time to explain the proccess of the procedure he will be performing. He does this by drawing a diagram of the tooth and displays the x-ray. He will make sure throughout the procedure you are comfortable. His professional expertise, knowledge and compassion puts you at ease. He is meticulous and uses the highest quality of advanced technology and equipment.
in Harrison, NY |
Very professional in every aspect of my procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Hope for any Endodontic treatment.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
Dr. Hope has been dealing with a root canal that was incorrectly done by another dentist. He did it over, did it correctly, and saved my tooth. He is professional, kind, and proficient in his field. I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent endodontist.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr Hope is fantastic. Having just returned from my first root canal, I left the office wondering why I had been feeling so anxious. I never felt a thing! I highly recommend Dr. Hope should you ever need a root canal!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Hope was very professional and competent. He took time to explain each procedure and even provided visuals. He also was available for support between appointments and returned my phone call promptly.
in Greenwich, CT |
Highly professional, takes time to explain all that is going to happen and the ramifications, and strives to put the patient at ease. Excellent and meticulous work.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Hope listens to the patient, thoroughly explains what needs to be done, and then does it with precision.
in Yonkers, NY |
He explained the procedure in detail. He even drew disgrams to clarify what he would be doing. He lets you see the xrays and explains them in thorough detail. He is very knowledgeable about his craft. I had been arvised to have an extraction because the previous dentist said we 'could not save' my tooth...but alas! Dr. Keith Hope did! I wish he did more than just root canals...I'd definitely have him as my primary dentist. I'm very grateful to him.
in Granite Springs, NY |
Dr. Hope is a very competent Dr. He explained the procedure to my understanding. He was very helpful to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone and I would go back to him in a heartbeat!
Mount Kisco, NY |
Excellent. Absolutely I would recommend Dr Hope.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Hope, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hope?

Compare Dr. Hope

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hope's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Infectious Diseases

SUNY At Buffalo

Graduated in 1993

Flushing Hospital Medical Center
      New York University / College of Dentistry

Completed in 2006

University of Michigan

Dr. Hope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics