Dr. Keith Burau, DDS

Dr. Keith Burau, DDS

Dentistry | Male

862 Brawley School Rd Ste 103 Mooresville, NC 28117 Get Directions

"We will continue to persevere in treating our patients with the highest level of respect, kindness, and care."

This is our motto and is written at the bottom of our referral pads.  WE DO PRACTICE THIS DAILY.  When I interview for hire, this is by far our #1 requirement that we convey to the applicant. Our goal is to hear feedback every single day that reflects this philosophy.  We treat fewer patients per day so that we can spend the time and exert the effort needed to treat the person well and to treat the case correctly.

My cell phone is accessible at all time.

We have set the lowest fees for our procedures and have not touched them since we began here in 2008.

We always welcome patients to return to our office for any problems or question they may have with their treatment.

Our care philosophy written above is very important to us. My father, who is retired, and my two older brothers, who are still in practice, are dentists in Michigan. I remember my dad always stressing patient care and consideration for the person in the chair first and worrying about the business side second. When I worked in Michigan, patients asked about my dad many years after he retired. He was a great dentist and teacher of dentistry, but I mostly remember his teachings to us regarding treatment of people.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Burau's Experience

Visiting Dr. Burau

Dr. Burau accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Burau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burau to family and friends
Dr. Burau's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
Excellent work. Painless, efficient and very nice. Staff and facility is excellent.
I would not recommend him. He is very rough and made a huge mess out of my tooth to the point I cannot floss. I'm extremely upset with my experience. It looks like an ameteur' s work.
This review is very upsetting to us. Our philosophy of being gentle, kind, and thorough is not just a good sounding motto- we really strive to practice this every day. Temporary fillings after root canals may feel rougher after some time. We make it a point to ask the patient throughout the procedure if they are ok and comfortable, and we always welcome them back for any issues they may have. Either way, somehow we failed you, and want to hear from you immediately to rectify any issues.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Burau, DDS?

Compare Dr. Burau

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Burau says...

Our care philosophy written above is very important to us.

My father, who is retired, and my two older brothers, who are still in practice,  are dentists in Michigan.   I remember my dad always stressing patient care and consideration for the person in the chair first and worrying about the business side second.  When I worked in Michigan, patients asked about my dad many years after he retired.  He was a great dentist and teacher of dentistry, but I mostly remember his teachings to us regarding treatment of people.

Dr. Burau's Care Philosophy

My cell phone is accessible at all time.

Dr. Burau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Broken Tooth

University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1996

Valparaiso University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Burau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Root Canal