Dr. Keith Burau, DDS

Dr. Keith Burau, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Keith Burau, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mooresville, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices dentistry.Read his story

862 Brawley School Rd Ste 103

Mooresville, NC 28117

• CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Burau

Dr. Burau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Burau "Our care philosophy written above is very important to us. My father, who is retired, and my two older brothers, who are still in practice, are dentists in Michigan. I remember my dad always stressing patient care and consideration for the person in the chair first and worrying about the business side second. When I worked in Michigan, patients asked about my dad many years after he retired. He was a great dentist and teacher of dentistry, but I mostly remember his teachings to us regarding treatment of people."

This content was provided by Dr. Burau ""We will continue to persevere in treating our patients with the highest level of respect, kindness, and care."

This is our motto and is written at the bottom of our referral pads.  WE DO PRACTICE THIS DAILY.  When I interview for hire, this is by far our #1 requirement that we convey to the applicant. Our goal is to hear feedback every single day that reflects this philosophy.  We treat fewer patients per day so that we can spend the time and exert the effort needed to treat the person well and to treat the case correctly.

My cell phone is accessible at all time.

We have set the lowest fees for our procedures and have not touched them since we began here in 2008.

We always welcome patients to return to our office for any problems or question they may have with their treatment."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Valparaiso University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Burau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burau to family and friends

Dr. Burau's Performance

Great place!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Burau and staff are wonderful - very kind, caring & gentle. Best dental experience ever (and that's saying a lot considering I had a root canal).
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent work. Painless, efficient and very nice. Staff and facility is excellent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend him. He is very rough and made a huge mess out of my tooth to the point I cannot floss. I'm extremely upset with my experience. It looks like an ameteur' s work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option6

This review is very upsetting to us. Our philosophy of being gentle, kind, and thorough is not just a good sounding motto- we really strive to practice this every day. Temporary fillings after root canals may feel rougher after some time. We make it a point to ask the patient throughout the procedure if they are ok and comfortable, and we always welcome them back for any issues they may have. Either way, somehow we failed you, and want to hear from you immediately to rectify any issues.