Endodontics  |

• Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Rotary Endodontics
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University At Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Temple University
  • Temple University School Of Dentisty / Graduate Endodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Aibel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aibel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aibel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aibel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aibel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aibel to family and friends
Dr. Aibel's Performance
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Aibel and staff are quick, efficient, and painless. And very friendly!
Albany, NY |
Dr. Aibel was very kind and responsive to my root canal emergency and fit me into an already busy schedule on short notice. In other words, he got me out of excruciating pain, and he did it in a reasonably quick manner. He and his staff are courteous and informative about the process of root canal procedures. They are very personable.
in Wynantskill, NY |
Very personable and professional. Always love visits here.
in Delmar NY |
It was a very positive experience. Dr. Aibel's staff is very professional and calming, something very important to me. I would recommend Dr. Aibel to friends and family.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Aibel Is by far the the best endodontist in the area. I've been here twice and wouldn't consider anyone else.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Aibel was terrific! He explained everything as he was doing my procedure and put me at ease letting me know that everything was going just as expected. He was professional and personal at the same time, completing all the work in one appointment!
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Aibel and his staff were extremely professional, helpful, and highly competent. This was my first root canal and they made the process much easier than expected. Would certainly recommend them to others!
in Albany, NY |
Excellent care and service! I would highly recommend!
Albany, NY |
Wonderful doctor and staff!
in Cohoes, NY |
Wow...Dr. Aibel's dental office is amazing! The office staff and dental assistants are very friendly, professional, and so efficient. Root canals are typically a fearful experience for me; however, today's experience was a whole new one. Being shown a video of the procedure and brief explanations throughout...made this experience one that I can handle again---without worrying and dreading it! Dr. Aibel has a very kind and gentle mannerism and is vigilant that there is no pain involved. :)
in Delmar, NY |
I already have recommended Dr. Aibel
Albany, NY |
Had a great experience with Dr. Aibel and his staff. The equipment in the operating room was state of the art, he'll play whatever music you like on Amazon prime, and everyone was friendly and efficient.
in Hollowville NY |
Outstanding! Staff made it very easy to get a root canal done. If anybody needs a root canal done this is the place for sure. Dr. A and all the staff are A1+++ Thank you to all. KSP
in Albany, NY |
Very professional and kind!
in Feura Bush,, NY |
Expected a simple root canal and it was more extensive. Dr. Aibel was persistant to take care of all the roots on my tooth. Everyone is very curtious and thoughtful of my comfort during the procedure. Appointments are in time.
in Albany NY |
Excellent treatment in every way. Staff made the experience easy to undergo. Very pleased with the journey.
in Mohawk, NY |
Fantastic procedure! Went much better then I imagined it would. Dr Aibel and his staff explained everything and I felt very confident with what he did to my tooth. Very impressed with Dr Aibel and his skills.
in Colonie, NY |
I was treated poorly. He made me feel he was doing me a favor... when I was paying, in cash, for all the work. He did not respond to my complaints about pain.. more concerned about his lunch. I was dizzy when the local anesthesia was given to me did not seem to be an issue for him... When I told him I was in pain, he said .."you will have to ride it out because we are almost done." I will not recommend him when there are plenty of other alternatives.
Albany, NY |
Been to Dr. Aibel twice in 6 weeks for two different teeth and my care was excellent. I am severely hearing impaired and they were considerate and helped me hear and understand. Insurance information was submitted very quickly and I was reimbursed from my insurance company within 2 weeks of the procedures. I am grateful for the care I received and tell everyone to go to Dr. Aibel! Thank you!
in Albany, NY |
The entire experience was a positive one. My first encounter was via telephone and the support staff were so helpful in giving detailed information and answering my questions. Dr. Aibel was very patient and very kind, explained everything to me and answered my many questions. He and his staff also have great senses of humor. I would highly recommend Dr Aibel to anyone needing a root canal procedure.
in Albany, NY |
I was blown away by my experience there, Everything went smoothly. Pain free experience. I was treated with respect. Everyone was so friendly to be around, You can tell Dr. Aibel and his staff enjoy what they do. Good people. I highly recommend.
Albany, NY |
Consult - professional & informative Is there an email address to contact office directly?
Have you seen Dr. Keith Aibel, DMD?
Are you Dr. Aibel?