Dr. Kaya Aygen, DMD

Dr. Kaya Aygen, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Kaya Aygen, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Florida College Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.Read his story

7162 Beneva Rd

Sarasota, FL 34238

• AARP
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Aygen

Dr. Aygen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Aygen "I am a caring and compassionate dentist who always puts my patients comfort and outcome first. I believe in patient education and empowerment. You will always have a say in your treatment. I became a dentist because I knew that I could make a difference in making the profession and my patients see the profession differently. I believe in quality and durable cosmetic dentistry. My training at the University of Florida is the foundation for this. My passion for dental continuing education has made me the experienced and trusted dentist I am today. Because of this, I was selected as a Sarasota Magazine Top Dentist. "

This content was provided by Dr. Aygen "Dr. Aygen believes in staying current with the ever-changing field of dentistry and has completed numerous post-graduate courses and programs in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. I am licensed to provide IV sedation as I know that most of us have some fear associated with coming to the dentist.   I am sensitive to patients that come to me as a second opinion or as their seasonal dentist.  I realize that sometimes the patient may not want their treatment at this moment, but I am there for them when they are ready. My staff is there for your comfort and has been trained in high quality patient service."

2  Practice Areas

• Certification In Invisalign
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • Certification In Six Months Smiles
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Aygen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aygen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aygen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aygen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aygen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aygen to family and friends

Dr. Aygen's Performance

Dr. Aygen Says:
"

Thank you for all of your honest feedback.  Your ratings helps us improve your patient experience. We are constantly striving to given you the best dental office experience that you can.  I appreciate the trust and respect that you have in myself and my staff.

-Dr. Kaya Aygen

"

Highly professional team who listen and communicate every step of the way. Patients are treated individually and with courtesy. Very caring group who make time for others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Aygen is a wonderful dentist. He is friendly, caring, and highly skilled. His office associates are professional and very cooperative.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Aygen is knowledge, highly skilled and caring. He communicates exceptionally well. In addition, he has recently upgraded his facilities to provide patient privacy, a comfortable, attractive environment, and the most up to date technology for patient care. His staff are all kind, friendly and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Aygen and his staff are so good and accommodating from service to billing. He has corrected some issues with my teeth that have bothered me for a long time. I highly recommend him and his friendly staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Welcoming staff, seemingly competent and friendly hygienist and dentist.
Are you Dr. Aygen?