Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 37

Dr. Zand

District Endodontics

2021 K St Nw Ste 522 Washington, DC 20006

Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Washington, DC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zand to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Zand treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal Retreatment
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Traumatic Injuries

Dr. Zand accepts

Dr. Zand accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Zand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zand

Dr. Zand?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (15)
  • Explained conditions well (15)
  • Listened & answered questions (15)
  • Long wait times (1)
I was thrilled to know that the last visit advice was going to make this vist better now the next will be even better.
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Supportive, empathetic, and extremely professional!
Mar 03, 2018
verry verry good
Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Dr. Zand is a miracle worker! Never experienced top notch service and attention to care like this before. I walked in the door in an extreme pain, desperately needed relief from a throbbing tooth. Dr. Zand listen to my needs, talked me through each step of the process, and took care of my needs in no time. I walked in with tears in my eyes, but I left with nothing but smiles and no pain. If you are ever in need of a root canal with top notch service, please go see Dr. Zand! He's amazing!
Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
I came to Dr.Zand after researching multiple practices and chose him based on his experience,cleanliness of office,and excellent service. Dr.Zand performed root canal that was pain free and fast. I was a complicated case with multiple roots,after it was over I joked with the Dr.that I would come to him for all my root canals! If you need this procedure look no further,best of all he takes my insurance!
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS, MS has achieved what I would call "Frictionless Excellence" . Beginning with a compelling website, that conveys a devotion to comprehensive competence, to Zoe who is your first contact and makes you feel very well taken care of, to the incomparable design of the medical office and the cutting edge latest endodontic technology, Dr. Zand does not miss a beat. I went into this very serious root canal procedure feeling confident.He did excellent work...
Jan 11, 2018
very happy
Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Dr. Zand and his staff are AWESOME! Friendly, knowledgeable, SUPER helpful, and full explain things so I could understand them! The facilities are beautiful, and technology is state-of-the-art! I've had many dental issues in life, this was one of the BEST ever!From check-in to check out! I would have given this place and visit 5 out of 5 on those experiences alone, but there's MORE...the chair that you sit in for treatment, is also a massage chair, AND you can even watch Netflix!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
everything went pretty perfectly, even though it sounded like a bit of a difficult procedure. Thanks!
Dec 28, 2017
Super, highly recommended
Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
I was impressed with the warm welcome, flexibility, and cleanliness of the office. Zoe was very friendly and willing to work with me. Dr. Zand was also very easy to talk to and explained everything clearly. I will definitely be back if I need more endodontistry!
Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Dr. Zand is an excellent dentist! I developed a deep cavity that required an emergent root canal. He was very professional in explaining the risks, benefits, and alternatives to performing a root canal. He walked me through the steps involved with procedure, and what to expect after. I am a physician myself and I can tell you his bedside skills are incredible, as was his surgical skill! I felt no pain during the experience. His office & staff are also incredible. I will ...
Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
I happily recommend Dr. Zand and have had two procedures with him. In both, I had complicated procedures: one tooth with four canals, and a second with a sharp hook that required Dr. Zand to be extra meticulous to ensure a successful root canal. In both, I was comfortable throughout the procedure and Dr. Zand was responsive and answered questions. I ended up recommending him to my husband who also needed a root canal. Both of us are happy with the results!
Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
Root canals here are like having cotton candy!
Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?
I had an appointment for a root canal today with Dr. Zand. He was very professional and made certain that I wasn't in pain. He explained everything to me thoroughly -- from his diagnosis to the necessary treatment. What particularly impressed me was that he gave me his cell phone number just in case I felt that I needed to contact him -- a rarity these days.
MJ in Columbia, MD – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zand?

Dr. Kaveh Zand was born and raised in California. After completing his undergraduate studies at the University of California, Davis, he moved to Maryland...Read more

Dr. Kaveh Zand completed his Doctoral degree at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry with honors, and as a member of the Gorgas Odontoligcal Honorary society.

• Endodontics