Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Rojohn

Comfort Dental

11625 W Belleview Ave Littleton, CO 80127

Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Littleton, CO. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Rojohn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rojohn

Dr. Rojohn?
Dr. Rojohn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS
I've been to a number of dentists over the years and Dr. Rojohn is at the top. I haven't taken care of my teeth as well as I should've over the years and she was very receptive, honest about the path I needed to take and gentle in the root canal, cavity treatment that she provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
I absolutely LOVE Dr Rojohn! Her office was clean, organized and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
I went to Dr Rojohn after another dentist said I needed a ton of work done. She confidently explained why they were incorrect by over diagnosing and set up a plan for what I really needed. She is honest and very personable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
Dr. Rojohn is a great dentist with a gentle touch. She did a great job on my crowns and implant. Highly recommended for general dentistry and also implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
Dr Rojohn was so great with my dentist anxiety. She made my root canal such a breeze. She will be forever my doctor! Her office was clean, staff was great, and I never had to wait
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
Dr. Rojohn Does fantastic work, She fixed my cavity and it has been years and I haven't had a single problem with it. She has great bedside manner and made sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. I will definitely be coming back to her for any future tooth problems I may have. A+ Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
I had been experiencing terrible tooth pain so my sister told me about this awesome dentist she had been to recently. I scheduled an appointment and although I have an extreme fear of dentist, I immediately felt at ease as Dr. Rojohn greeted me. She explained to me in detail what she recommended to remove my pain. I had and extraction and then she took an impression for a new denture for me. Best dental experience of my life. Dr. Rojohn and her staff were very professional and kind. Amando
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
I will highly recommend this office and Dr Rojohn to anyone that needs Dental work performed. The staff is very professional, and well trained. Thank you, Dr. Rojohn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
I have visited many dentist and by far, Dr. Rojohn is the very best! She is extremely professional, compassionate and immediately makes one feel at ease. She has a wonderful positive personality and is extremely gentle which is very important to me. I am new to the Denver area, so I needed a referral. Dr. Rojohn came highly recommended by family and friends so I scheduled an appointment. I only had to wait 5 minutes to be seated, Dr. Rojohn walked in and greeted me with a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?
Dr. Rojohn is fantastic. She has steady hands and is always friendly and professional. My teeth are always nice and white after seeing her. Her staff is also always extremely pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katrina Rojohn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rojohn?

Dr. Rojohn accepts

Dr. Rojohn accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Rojohn treats your condition or procedure