Dentistry  |
Dr. Katie To, DDS
Dr. Katie To, DDS is a dentist who practices in Katy, TX. She is 33 years old.

2910 Commercial Center Blvd Ste 101

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Education data for Dr. To is unavailable at this time.

Dr. To has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. To has no media or publications listed.

Dr. To does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. To and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. To's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. To to family and friends
Dr. To's Performance
in Katy, TX |
AMAZING dental practice! I had been putting off going to the dentist for 3 years, due to needing my wisdom teeth removed. The staff here were phenomenal, Dawn relaxed my fears as soon as i entered the building (she had already spoken to my husband on the phone and set the appointment the day before), Dr To was so incredibly personable and really understood my fears. Once my wisdom teeth were out (different practice) and healed, i came back for a filling and it was a piece of cake.Fantastic place
in Richmond, Texas |
Dr Katie is technically excellent and her demeanor is refreshing. She is a very modern dentist on the leading edge of new technology and procedures. She is kind and caring and genuinely wants to ensure excellent dental health. Her support team and staff combine to ensure that each visit is pleasant and you leave feeling better than when you arrive. Simply put, she is the best dentist I have ever been to
Katy, TX |
Dr. Katie is an honest, down to earth, and excellent clinician. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and explain everything well. I had a few cavities that need to be repaired and I couldn't even feel the shots. I'm not the only one, as she has many other patients who give her raving reviews on her google. She is a hidden gem in a city that have what seems like thousands of dentists.
in League City, TX |
Dr. Katie To is highly skilled and passionate regarding her work as a dentist! Her staff is outstanding. I am beyond grateful to be in their care right now. I had an accident which resulted in the loss of my 2 front teeth which was very traumatic. I had no idea I would be able to find such wonderful care to help me through this process. Dr To is going above and beyond to insure I am truly satisfied with the final outcome. Her attention to detail is remarkable and I highly recommend Dr To!
Dr. Katie To is a great dentist, she saved my teeth! Her team was great too. I am so happy that I went to Dr. Katie and will continue to go to her even though it is a 1hr+ drive for me. She truly cares about you and the health of your teeth and carries out her work with integrity, passion and care. Dr. Katie was able to give me an honest assessment of what I needed. I also must say that her team is awesome.
Katy, TX |
I had an amazing experience at Dr. Katie's office!! Her team is the best!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Katie To and her staff were amazing and kind! I had to bring my 8 year old son in to have 3 teeth extracted and she did it with gentleness, explaining everything to him along the way and he got to watch a movie he picked out to distract him. After all was said and done, he kept saying how much he loved the dentist and how sweet and kind she was. This is the type of dentist I want taking care of my kids and me. Highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Katie To, DDS?
Are you Dr. To?