Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Sanders

Tri-Cities Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, Kingsport, TN

4623 Fort Henry Dr Kingsport, TN 37663

Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Kingsport, TN and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Georgia in 1991 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Sanders accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Sanders treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Crown
  • Dental Inlays
  • Dental Onlay
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Obstructive Sleep Apnea
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Once in a long while, you're privileged to experience such excellence of care and hospitality that you can hardly wait to share details of your journey with others. That's the story of encounters within the care of the Tri-Cities Center for Cosmetic ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Sanders?
Dr. Sanders' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Sanders and staff are very knowledgeable and the atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Dr. Sanders is my dentist if choice due to her knowledge and the pride she takes in her work. On this visit she took care of an old crown that popped off.
Incredibly thorough and detailed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for over 10 years and I can honestly say that I have never been better treated or more professionally served anywhere than I have here. Everyone is very friendly and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Sanders and her staff to anyone seeking expert dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Sanders to all of my friends and family. The office visits are truly something to look forward to. From the moment you step inside you are greeted by friendly, caring and professional staff. Dr. Sanders exceptional dental work and artistry with developing a great smile is exactly what we should all be looking for in an excellent cosmetic dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Doc Sanders and her staff set the highest bar in the practice of Dentistry compared to any I've been to previously in my 60 years!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Best dental care I have ever received. Waiting is rare, but in those rare instances staff members are mindful of your comfort and offer delightful amenities so you don't mind the waiting so much. Training, ongoing education and continuous improvement are high priorities and keeps this staff at the top of its game. You just can't do better for your dental health than Dr. Sanders and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Dr. Sanders and her staff are absolutely wonderful. They are always super helpful and friendly. Dr. Sanders is the best dentist I have ever been to. She not only cares tremendously about your dental health but your general health as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanders and her staff for your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Under the care of Dr Kathy Sanders, I have successfully completed treatment requiring an anterior implant, two anterior crowns and two veneers. As a retired dental hygienist, I was aware my case was difficult and obtaining ideal results would be challenging. Dr Sanders and her staff were kind and determined for perfection as they worked in conjunction with the best oral surgeon, endodontist, and cosmetic laboratory. I am now very pleased with my smile and would highly recommend Dr Sanders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?
Dr. Sanders is just wonderful! I've been a patient for nearly 20 years and have loved every minute of my care under Dr. Sanders. Follow a serious fall in college and much damage to my teeth, Dr. Sanders performed extensive cosmetic dentistry and made a tremendous impact on my life. To this day, two decades later, people still stop and tell me what a beautiful smile I have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Sanders, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanders?