Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD

Dentistry | Female

1170 N Gilbert Rd Ste 125 Gilbert, AZ 85234 Get Directions
Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD
Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD is a dentist who practices in Gilbert, AZ. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jacobsen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacobsen is highly trained in the art and science of creating happy, healthy smiles through professional restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Contemporary Dentistry, in Gilbert, is here to help you obtain and maintain strong, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. We designed our entire practice around providing state-of-the-art dental care in a comfortable, family friendly environment. We will make your dental experience sensational!

Dr. Jacobsen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jacobsen

Dr. Jacobsen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Jacobsen is now accepting new patients

Dr. Jacobsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobsen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jacobsen's Performance
in Gilbert AZ |
After more than 12 years as a patient, I still enjoy my office visit. Dr. Jackobsen has always been honest and has never tried to "upsell" me on procedures. She's amazing! When I was going through chemo she arranged for me to come in before office hours to take care of my emergency dental work.
in Gilbert, AZ |
This office is consistently the most professional and pleasant medical office I've ever dealt with. Today's visit was no exception. Thank you!
Gilbert, AZ |
Our family has gone to Kathy for years - we love her and the staff. They communicate well on scheduling and reminders and our visits are always on time. Staff are friendly and provide great dental care.
Gilbert, AZ |
Love, love, love Dr. Jacobsen and her staff. I've always been a nervous Nellie when it comes to seeing the dentist, but I've never felt that way with Dr. Kathy. Highly recommend her!
in Gilbert, AZ |
We have been going to Dr Jacobsen and staff for a few years now. From being thorough and really ensuring a wonderful patient experience to taking my pregnancy fears into consideration I couldn't be happier with this dentist and office staff. My husband and family all go to Dr Jacobsen and she is absolutely fantastic! We had an incident where my 1 year old cut her gums open with her top teeth. I cannot express how wonderful her staff and the dentist were. Absolutely wonderful!
I've been going here since I was a kid. All the staff make me feel appreciated. The office is beautiful, relaxing, and clean. The hygienists are great too!
in Gilbert AZ |
Love this office! Friendly front desk, warm and welcoming. My kids and I have come to this office for several years. Dr. Jacobsen is honest and caring to her patients. I highly reccomend her to anyone needed an amazing dentist. Candi
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Jacobsen & her team feel like family! It's not a dreadful atmosphere-it's actually fun, yes fun! They share information to keep your smile healthy & bright. You're not a patient, you're one of their "peeps". They know your family & care enough to ask about you and them. I've referred many others to them & will continue to do so. 10+ years & I can say, I still love me Dentist!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Great atmosphere and service, on time, and thorough. Highly recommended
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I have been Dr Jacobsen's patient for almost 5 years. She and her staff have never disappointed me. The office is well run friendly and very conscientious.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My experience with Kathy Jacobson and was good. However, my experience with Kathy's staff(front desk and one hygienist) was a horrible one. When the boss was away, I had come in for a cleaning and was ignored and treated like I was the last client that they couldn't wait to get me out of there so they could close down early on a Friday. Also, they billed my insurance company a 2nd time to re-do a filling that wasn't done right the first time when they said there wouldn't be any charges.
in Chandler, AZ |
Very unprofessional. Does not spend time with patient. High priced. Had crown come off 3 times. Had partial come off twice. had fillings come out. Has hygenist shoot new xrays but doesnt review them prior to visiting patient. Buddy-buddy with her entire female staff. Always joking with them and taling with them while performing work. Way too comfortable in her work, lost professionalism. Do not recomment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Recently had Veneers put in and WOW! She is a miracle worker, I couldn't be happier. She is kind, patient and understanding. She really cares about making you love your smile! I couldn't be happier with my new smile. She is simply the best.
Have you seen Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jacobsen?

Compare Dr. Jacobsen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jacobsen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacobsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Abscess
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Jacobsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry