Dentistry  |
Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD
Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD is a dentist who practices in Gilbert, AZ. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1170 N Gilbert Rd Ste 125

Gilbert, AZ 85234

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Jacobsen

Dr. Jacobsen is highly trained in the art and science of creating happy, healthy smiles through professional restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Contemporary Dentistry, in Gilbert, is here to help you obtain and maintain strong, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. We designed our entire practice around providing state-of-the-art dental care in a comfortable, family friendly environment. We will make your dental experience sensational!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Jacobsen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jacobsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobsen to family and friends
Dr. Jacobsen's Performance
in mesa, az |
Ive been with Dr J for a long time, my grandkids all come to her now. Shes more than a general dentist she has two other Drs come in and they are wonderful as well. Everyone is professional!
Best dental office around. Always accommodating. Andrea is the best dental assistant and is always so sweet to my kids.
Phoenix, AZ |
This office is amazing. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my oral health. The staff always make me feel comfortable and always answer any of my questions. They also have financing and payment plans that really help if you need treatment or want to get some cosmetic work done.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen is the best dentist around. I enjoy going and taking my family to her office. Very high tech office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Been coming to Kathy for 10 years she is so great and trusting!!
Best office ever
in Chandler, AZ |
If you're looking for a dentist who puts patients first and knows exactly what she's doing, look no further. I have nothing but great things to say about the her, and her office staff.
Goodyear, AZ |
The Contemporary Dentistry staff and Dr. Jacobsen are amazing! Great atmosphere, welcome and clean. Makes going to the dentist a more pleasurable experience. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobsen, she is experienced and professional . I travel all the way from the west valley to get quality dental care with Contemporary Dentistry!
in Mesa, AZ |
The staff is always friendly and hard at work. This has been one of the best dentist offices by far! They do a great job from just a simple cleaning to even a root canal! Best dentist hands down!
in Chandler, AZ |
Amazing staff and Doc !!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Such a nice place! Make you feel right at home! The entire staff is freindly and explain everything and ease all you concerns before you get started will definetly be back and tell my freinds and family what a great doctor and staff this place has!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen and her staff are truly amazing!! I have been coming here for over 6 years now. The staff know me by name, as soon as I walk in the door. They ask about my family and friends! It feels like family. It is a very comfortable environment. They have couches in the reception area and warm fresh baked cookies waiting for you! They definitely go out of their way to make you feel like you are not at a dental office and make sure you feel completely comfortable. I recommend her to all my fri
Mesa AZ |
I was recommended to Dr Jacobsen's office from a friend. I am new to the area and was having a hard time finding someone I trust. When I called to make my first appointment they got me in right away. I was brought back at my appointment time and was seen by the doctor right away. I didn't have to wait and the entire staff made me feel so comfortable. It has been two years now and I don't think I will ever go anywhere else. Dr Jacobsen really turned my think around about dentist.
Phoenix, AZ |
I can actually say I LOVE going to my dental appointments! I have been coming here for 3 years now and I have nothing but good things to say. I love when I walk through the door that they greet me with my name and ask about my family. Dr. Jacobsen is so professional and so involved in the community! I recommend this office to everyone!
Vista, CA |
This is the best place only place I trust to get teeth work done. Staff is very welcoming and friendly definitely will recommend to all my friends and family keep up the good work!
thank you so much dr.jacobsen. My teeth are looking great thanks to you!
Phoenix, AZ |
Never been to a dentist in my life. Was completely terrified, they have such patients with me. I absolutely love them now.
Gilbert, AZ |
Another great experience at Dr. Kathy Jacobsen's office!! For over 10 yrs I have received great care and I love Kathy and all of the staff. Thanks for always making me feel comfortable and well cared for!
in Gilbert AZ |
After more than 12 years as a patient, I still enjoy my office visit. Dr. Jackobsen has always been honest and has never tried to "upsell" me on procedures. She's amazing! When I was going through chemo she arranged for me to come in before office hours to take care of my emergency dental work.
in Gilbert, AZ |
This office is consistently the most professional and pleasant medical office I've ever dealt with. Today's visit was no exception. Thank you!
Gilbert, AZ |
Our family has gone to Kathy for years - we love her and the staff. They communicate well on scheduling and reminders and our visits are always on time. Staff are friendly and provide great dental care.
Gilbert, AZ |
Love, love, love Dr. Jacobsen and her staff. I've always been a nervous Nellie when it comes to seeing the dentist, but I've never felt that way with Dr. Kathy. Highly recommend her!
in Gilbert, AZ |
We have been going to Dr Jacobsen and staff for a few years now. From being thorough and really ensuring a wonderful patient experience to taking my pregnancy fears into consideration I couldn't be happier with this dentist and office staff. My husband and family all go to Dr Jacobsen and she is absolutely fantastic! We had an incident where my 1 year old cut her gums open with her top teeth. I cannot express how wonderful her staff and the dentist were. Absolutely wonderful!
I've been going here since I was a kid. All the staff make me feel appreciated. The office is beautiful, relaxing, and clean. The hygienists are great too!
in Gilbert AZ |
Love this office! Friendly front desk, warm and welcoming. My kids and I have come to this office for several years. Dr. Jacobsen is honest and caring to her patients. I highly reccomend her to anyone needed an amazing dentist. Candi
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Jacobsen & her team feel like family! It's not a dreadful atmosphere-it's actually fun, yes fun! They share information to keep your smile healthy & bright. You're not a patient, you're one of their "peeps". They know your family & care enough to ask about you and them. I've referred many others to them & will continue to do so. 10+ years & I can say, I still love me Dentist!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Great atmosphere and service, on time, and thorough. Highly recommended
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I have been Dr Jacobsen's patient for almost 5 years. She and her staff have never disappointed me. The office is well run friendly and very conscientious.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My experience with Kathy Jacobson and was good. However, my experience with Kathy's staff(front desk and one hygienist) was a horrible one. When the boss was away, I had come in for a cleaning and was ignored and treated like I was the last client that they couldn't wait to get me out of there so they could close down early on a Friday. Also, they billed my insurance company a 2nd time to re-do a filling that wasn't done right the first time when they said there wouldn't be any charges.
in Chandler, AZ |
Very unprofessional. Does not spend time with patient. High priced. Had crown come off 3 times. Had partial come off twice. had fillings come out. Has hygenist shoot new xrays but doesnt review them prior to visiting patient. Buddy-buddy with her entire female staff. Always joking with them and taling with them while performing work. Way too comfortable in her work, lost professionalism. Do not recomment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Recently had Veneers put in and WOW! She is a miracle worker, I couldn't be happier. She is kind, patient and understanding. She really cares about making you love your smile! I couldn't be happier with my new smile. She is simply the best.
Have you seen Dr. Kathy Jacobsen, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jacobsen?