Dentistry  |
Dr. Kathy Frazar, DDS
Dr. Kathy Frazar, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bellaire, TX. She is 56 years old.

4914 Bissonnet St Ste 200

• The Las Vegas Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • The Pankey Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Frazar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frazar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frazar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frazar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frazar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frazar to family and friends
Dr. Frazar's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I never mind coming to the dentist since meeting Dr Frazar. Her hygenists are extremely thorough, the atmosphere is lovely and relaxing, and Dr Frazar stays current on new techniques and a natural approach to health. Highly recommend.
Highly recommended!
in Bellaire, TX |
Dr. Hedge has great demeanor and helpful. Staff is outstanding and helpful
in Houston, Texas |
Are you looking for a comfortable environment when going to the dentist? I highly recommend Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge. They provide a spa-like atmosphere and genuine concern for your overall health. I appreciate their efficiency and thoroughness. I never have to wait for my appointment and I enjoy the warm friendly environment.
League City, TX |
Professional and so easy to talk to.
in Houston, TX |
Best dental experience I have ever had. I actually look forward to going to my appointments, which is weird, but a nice change from the past. Glad I found them!
in Katy, Tx |
I sent a message yesterday to the clinic but I will repeat it here. My initial visit to the clinic since the Dr.'s Farmers joined was excellent. However, it was lost when it was time to check out. I was advised that the throat cancer screening and a floro (whatever) application was not covered by insurance. I was not advised of this at my cleaning. I assumed this was included. Had I been advised of these "extra" costs i would have declined. This was not very ethical I expect refunds. Thank you
in Houston, TX |
Dr Frazar's office is the best. Have been going there for years. Staff are always friendly and accommodating. Hygienist Cody is so gentle and thorough. Dr Frazar is so educated and up on the latest, greatest treatments. Trust my teeth, gums and mouth with them.
in Houston |
Dr. Frazar is an amazing professional who has always had a flair for luxury and excellence. I appreciate her expertise and consideration of me as a long time patient
Houston, TX |
Great hygienists who explain everything they are doing and are meticulous.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Frazar provides a complete oral evaluation for new patients. She addresses your concerns and also explains in detail any immediate concerns she might have and also potential future concerns. You will leave her office feeling confident that your dental health will be taken care of. Her staff is pleasant and courteous. Her practice is top notch!! You will not be disappointed.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of this practice for 20 years which tells you what you need to know. Excellent care but also super nice folks that make you feel at home. Kathy and team are great to work with.
Houston, TX |
With a background as a trainer in customer service, I have high expectations about the way and spirit with which services are performed -- especially when I'm the customer. People buy one of two things: 1) solutions to problems or 2) good feelings. Knowledge and expertise in the field is a good solution; placing the comfort of the client at all times during gives the client very good feelings. When everyone in the office is friendly, caring and an expert at what they do, that is a Trifecta!
in Houston, TX |
I have been with Dr. Frazar for over 10 years. The staff is friendly, the equipment is state of the art, and Dr. Frazar is the best dentist I have ever been to, and I've been to quite a few over my life. She always does a very thorough exam, and keeps up with the latest in her field. As someone who hates going to the dentist, I can highly recommend her as she puts you at ease right away, and I no longer fear going. As a former nurse, she knows how to put people at ease and she does a great job!.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Tom Hedge's attention to detail made this lawyer very happy with the exam, diagnosis, and treatment. This office has the latest technology, but the doctors are still in control and making the calls.
in Houston, TX |
Best routine teeth cleaning I have ever had. Katie was very thorough as well as being gentle with my gums-- really a great job.
Very friendly staff, Great care. I Would highly recommend Dr. Frazar
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Frazar and staff are highly professional, skilled and friendly.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Frazer and her team -- including husband Tom Hedge, DDS; the expert and lovely hygienist, Cody; and without exception, everyone working in the practice -- have provided me with the best dental experience I have had, which is telling of Dr. Frazer as a skilled medical professional, an effective leader and business owner, a woman, as well as an advocate for the best health of every patient/client who comes through the door. Now, my new favorite thing is "going to the dentist!"
in Houston, TX |
Positive. No pain. Saw doctor. Great place.
in Kingwood, TX |
Over the top knowledgeable, friendly and quality dentistry. Everything was explained in detail. Doctors take the time you need to answer your questions. I feel the treatment plan given to me was accurate, and I can see the value in the work. Absolutely come here for your dental work!!
Have you seen Dr. Kathy Frazar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Frazar?