Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Daroee

Kathy Cosmetic Dentistry

6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 504 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA. She graduated from Tehran University Of Medical Sciences and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Daroee accepts

Dr. Daroee accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
MetLife PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Daroee treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Kathy Daroee is a leading cosmetic dentist practicing in Woodland Hills, California. Her patients benefit from her extensive international training and expertise in cosmetic and general dentistry treatments, including dental implants, minimally i...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Daroee?
Dr. Daroee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Had a wonderful visit a few weeks ago. I got some fillings and I must say the entire operation went very smoothly. I felt almost no pain the entire time. The assistants monica and Irene were very nice and accommodating. Would definitely go back for future dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I am so happy I chose Dr. Kathy to be my dentist. My first visit was phenomenal because her office is so clean and beautiful. Her staff are kind and very organized, it was so easy to set up my appointment! Of course the best part was meeting Dr. Kathy, who truly is a perfectionist and aesthetic master. She spent quality time with me to explain everything, and her assistant always made sure I was comfortable and happy. Over a few visits, she filled many cavities I had with the best material. You can’t even tell which tooth has the filling! It looks so natural. I trust her to be my dentist for life and I referred my entire family to see her. Dr. Kathy is the quality (and FUN) dentist that everyone wants to have and I’m so happy with my experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I recently went in to see Dr. Kathy and pick up my next clear aligner. I am unbelievably happy with the way my teeth are moving with the clear aligners in such a short period of time. They use the latest technology, and every time I come in a see the digital model of my teeth that predicts the way my teeth will look at the end! She uses the latest technology for everything in her office and makes every visit a pleasure. I recommend her to literally I know, and I cannot wait to have perfectly ali
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Dr. Kathy is by far the best dentist I have seen in my entire life. I referred my entire family to see here because the quality of her work is flawless, she takes her time, she cares so much about all her patients, and the staff are friendly. I can’t wait to start my Invisalign treatment, I’ve already had fillings, a root canal, and several cleanings done. I will continue to come here for the rest of my life because rarely do you come across a high quality dentist who is beautiful inside and out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I highly recommend going to Dr. Kathy for a cleaning. I would hate going to dental cleanings due to being uncomfortable. Dr Kathy changed all that. She cleaned all the plaque off my teeth and got all the puffiness out of my gums. I felt so comfortable in the chair with the office music and her assistant is the sweetest. Dr Kathy is such a kind, caring, professional, and intelligent woman. I’m so happy with my teeth after my cleaning. I have such a confidence in my smile & I thank Dr Kathy for it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I would like to take this opportunity to highly recommend Dr. Kathy Daroee as an outstanding dentist. I have had the pleasure of going to Dr. Daroee for the past six years. Dr. Daroee and her staff are extremely professional, friendly, and competent. She uses only the best materials and takes her time with every project, whether it is an examination, semi-annual cleaning, root canal, or a routine filling. Words cannot descriobe how happy I am with the result of Dr. Daroee’s wonderful work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Kathy is very friendly and honest, she took great care of me and made me feel like smiling again . Clean office, courteous staff and she is a top of the line Dentist! ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Very excellent service. Patient, explains well, timely and caring. Would certainly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Daroee's for a little over a year now and would highly recommend her. The staff is always very friendly & helpful. I had neglected my teeth for many years but Dr. Daroee and the staff did a great job of taking care of all my problems. Dr. Daroee is very nice, knowledgeable, & accommodating. I know take care of my teeth and go for regular checkups every 6 months. I'm very grateful and fortunate that I found such a devoted, passionate, & fantastic Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Dr Kathy Daroee has taken care of my teeth for the past 17 years. I have had quite a few bad experiences with dentists both in France and the US, so I am very happy to have her as my dentist. She changed all my ugly silver fillings to white ones, and she did my root canals and placed crowns. She almost redid everything in my mouth without experiencing any pain. I know I can trust her diasgnoses and quality of work. She is very detailed oriented and uses the latest technology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I drive all the way to Woodland Hills from Miracle Mile because I do not want ANYONE other than Dr. Kathy touching my teeth. She maintains my epic smile, physically and emotionally!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Kathy Daroee for my check ups cleanings and she does excellent work. She's a perfectionist which I love !!! The staff is very pleasent and they as well as Dr. Kathy made me feel so comfortable. I like the office music they play makes me feel relaxed when I get my cleanings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Met Dr. Daroee 2 years ago and absolutely adore her! The office plays French jazz which is the perfect music to play whilst sitting, relaxing in a dentist's chair. Dr. Daroee assistant Jessica is very up beat, sociable and kind. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Dr. Kathy Daroee is an artist and a perfectionist , she's extremely passionate about her job and loves what she does , I got my cleaning done with her and it went very well , no pain at all. For a while I had been wanting to fix my two front teeth that are chipped , I finally had the courage to do it Dr. Kathy did an amazing ! she was gentle and it was again painless ! she brought back my confidence too! :) I have referred her two other friends and they love her too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
I was referred to dr. Kathy through a friend , I loved the staff! They made me feel very comfortable, I went it for a cleaning and a regular check up, had one cavity filled she did a really great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?
Dr. Daroee is an extremely caring dentist with a very thorough approach. If she thinks that a conditional n needs to be fixed, she explains it very well and give you options for the treatment plan. She has excellent hand skills and her assistant is very kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathy Daroee, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Daroee?