Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS

Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in West Seneca, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

Kathryn E. Rand Orthodontics

4306 Seneca St

West Seneca, NY 14224

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rand

Dr. Rand's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rand "Orthodontics can and does truly change lives. I really enjoy seeing my patients blossom and grow as they move through treatment. Whether I’m caring for a younger patient and watching them become a self-assured young adult, or working with an adult patient who is finally able to smile with confidence, these people are leading happier lives. It’s amazing to be able to provide that service to others. The relationship I have with each person is extremely important to me. I try to brighten their days, make them smile, and do everything in my power to let them know I care about them as a person, not just as a patient. This provides a strong foundation for a great doctor-patient relationship, and I love that my patients enjoy coming to their orthodontic appointments. When they arrive, filled with smiles and eager to tell me their latest news, I know I’ve become part of their life, and I love that. My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Canisius College Doctorate of Dental Surgery, State University of New York Buffalo Each year I pursue many hours of continuing education, by taking courses and attending meetings, lectures, and seminars. I also stay abreast of the current research through my memberships in the American Association of Orthodontists and the American Dental Association. And the last week of each month I teach at the University of Buffalo, as well. Orthodontics is a constantly evolving field. The changes in treatment methodologies and philosophies, developments in technology, and advancements in materials all require me to be constantly learning if I want to continue providing the highest quality care to my patients. Personal Life I’m a Buffalo native who now calls West Seneca my home. When I’m not caring for my patients, you’ll most often find me spending time with my two kids and our family dog."

This content was provided by Dr. Rand "Dr. Kathryn E. Rand and staff are proud to be a premier orthodontic practice in the Buffalo are for both adults and children. Our practice is dedicated to offering a warm, personalized environment while providing you with the highest quality care and treatment. http://www.westsenecaorthodontist.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Canisius College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University at Buffalo, SUNY
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University at Buffalo, SUNY
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University at Buffalo NY
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Rand has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rand has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rand's Reviews

Dr. Rand?
Dr. Rand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I would recommend dr rands office to anybody they are up to date and careing and all her staff is so friendly!!!!
Szefler – May 21, 2018
Would highly recommend
Buffalo, NY – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS?
I have used Dr. Rand in the past for my son. We had a really good experience with her and her staff. They treat you very well and work with you on scheduling your appointment. I am using her again for my daughter. I would highly recommend Dr. Kathryn Rand and her staff..
West Seneca – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS?
They have a personal plan set up for you that's geared towards the individual. A fun group of people!
Bill Kelly in Lancaster, NY – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Rand, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rand?