Dr. Kathryn Petry, DDS

Dr. Kathryn Petry, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Kathryn Petry, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Castle, IN. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read her story

340 Parkview Dr

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Petry

Dr. Petry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Petry "My motto is, "When you love what you do, Monday feels the same as Saturday." I truly love being a dentist, and look forward to going to work each day. Helping others has always been my passion! I enjoy the combination of artistry and science that dentistry affords me. The ability to transform a smile, alleviate discomfort, and help my patients maintain optimum oral and overall health is a wonderful feeling. In fact, I can't imagine doing anything else. Growing up in Columbus, Indiana, I always knew I'd pursue a career in the medical field. After receiving my bachelor's degree in biology from Purdue University, I attended the Indiana University School of Dentistry. I graduated in 2008. I worked in corporate dentistry for a year, however, my love of people (and small town living) drew me to private practice in New Castle. I joined Parkview Family Dentistry and its sister site, Hagerstown Family Dentistry in 2009, and feel fortunate to work with a team of professionals who possess the same level of compassion, high standards, and commitment to providing superior, state-of-the-art dental care. Aside from my work, my greatest joy is spending time with my husband, a veterinarian who grew up in New Castle. We enjoy hiking, walking, biking, and snow skiing. We're also avid football fans, Go Colts!!"

This content was provided by Dr. Petry "

I am committed to providing you with excellent dentistry in a comfortable environment. You deserve a skilled, experienced dental team that can help you ensure great oral health. Experience what patient-centered care can do for you. I welcome new patients of all ages.

You are important to me and my office. For your convenience, we provide a wide range of dental solutions. Some of these options include cosmetic dentistry, restorative solutions, and orthodontics. If you require care from an outside specialist, we will refer you to one of our trusted local colleagues.

Your comfort was considered in every aspect of our dental office design. Please relax and enjoy the amenities provided for you. We hope you will feel welcome in our beautiful waiting area and comfortable treatment rooms. I welcome your questions at any time.

"

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Purdue University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Petry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Petry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Petry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Petry's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petry to family and friends