Dr. Kathryn Pepe, DDS

Dr. Kathryn Pepe, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kathryn Pepe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Federal Way, WA. She practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read her story

South 288th Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

1718 S 288th St Ste A

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Ameritas
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Pepe

Dr. Pepe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pepe "I consider myself lucky to have a profession where I can change the lives of so many people. Oral health is the gateway to overall health, and as a dentist I work with people of all ages and backgrounds, helping them achieve great dental and body health, and a beautiful smile. I love getting to know our patients and their families. It’s an honor to care for such amazing people, and develop friendships with them. Many feel like members of my own family, and I look forward to their visits as a time to hear the latest news. The conversations we have, and what I learn from my patients during those exchanges, is extremely rewarding. I’ve been practicing dentistry for more than 15 years. The oral healthcare field has always appealed to me. I was an assistant in an oral surgery office and a general dentistry office as a part-time job while in college, and became fascinated with all aspects of oral healthcare, especially the connections with people and ability to improve their lives. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Undergraduate degree in Biology, California State University at Northridge Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Northwestern Dental School As a dentist, I believe it’s my responsibility to stay current on changes in my field. I owe it to my patients to provide them with the most effective, up-to-date treatments and care options available. By pursing continuing education courses, at the Kois Center in Seattle and the Pankey Institute in Florida, as well as attending conferences, seminars, and lectures, I am able to stay at the leading-edge of changes in the field. Personally, I love to learn and improve my skills as healthcare provider. Professional Memberships American Dental Association South Sound Multidisciplinary Study Club Personal Life After growing up in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, CA, I attended dental school in Chicago, where I met my husband, Dr. Bret Jacobson. We now live in Lake Tapps, with our two children, Henry and Josie. They are our pride and joy! We also have two adorable dogs. We love to watch our children play soccer, basketball, and tennis. Both of our children also play the piano and love it! When I’m not caring for my patients, I spend a lot of my free time volunteering at our children’s school, in the classroom. I’m a member of the PTA and a board member of the PTSA at the local middle school, too. I am passionate about the lives of all children and education. I’ve been the chairperson of the Reflections Program for our school district for four years. It’s a National PTA Arts Recognition Program."

This content was provided by Dr. Pepe "When you visit our office in Federal Way, WA your smile is our top priority.  Dr. Jacobson and Dr. Pepe  and their entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs."

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• California State University, Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pepe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pepe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pepe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pepe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pepe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pepe

Dr. Pepe?
Dr. Pepe's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Pepe?

Compare General Dentists