Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 44

Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lincoln, NE and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Medicine medical school in 2007. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alderman to book an appointment.

Dr. Alderman

NorthStar Dental

5800 N 33rd St Lincoln, NE 68504

Dr. Alderman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alderman

4.3

Dr. Alderman?
  • Office environment (36)
  • Staff friendliness (36)
  • Appointment scheduling (34)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
Dr. Alderman has always effectively communicated how my teeth are at every visit. She doesn't "sugar coat" anything and will let you know areas that may become cavities. I appreciate that she doesn't want to just fill in every tooth, but will monitor and try other means before filling a cavity. I have been going to Dr. Alderman for as long as I can remember -- even would drive back when I lived 3 hours away just to see her! She truly cares about the patients that walk through the door and does everything in her power to give patient centered care!
Mackenzie – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Dr. Alderman is kind and makes me feel comfortable in getting dental work. She is a highly skilled dentist. I recommend her and Dr. Anton Diy!
Barbara J Rooney – Dec 13, 2019
Always good experience
Michelle in Lincoln Ne – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
What a wonderful dentist I had not been to the dentist in a while since I struggled to find a good dentist in Lincoln,NE area. Everyone in Dr.Alderman’s office from receptionists to hygienists were professional and kind. The hygienist was very thorough and did a great job cleaning my teeth. Rena provided a great explanation of the work that needed to be done by using Ipod. It was easy for me to understand my treatment priorities. I would recommend this office as the BEST dental office in L
Jen – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Great dentist that truly cares I started going to Northstar Dental office in April for my routine check up and my experience with them has been nothing but pleasant. From the beginning they were thorough and complete with their work, and when it comes to my health I like to have as much information as possible. Dr. Kathryn Alderman was very sweet and caring and very patiently listened to all my concerns and put them all to rest. They worked with my difficult work schedule and budget to get my mo
Jennifer B in Lincoln,NE – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Great cosmetic dentist in Lincoln,NE. I had all my front teeth "remodeled" and everyone comments on my new perfect smile. Thank you!
Lola in New York – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Everyone on the staff is very friendly. For a dental experience we loved it. We've never been treated this kindly by dental staff so we really appreciated it. They took the time to explain things clearly and took the time to try to get to know us.
Leah in Lincoln,NE – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
My best friend recommended? to see Dr.Alderman and I am glad I listened to my friend. I love Dr.Kathryn I will never switch dentists.
Linda in Lincoln, NE – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
I have very sensitive teeth and anxiety when having dental work. Deb is the most gentle and attentive hygienist I have had in a long time and she has earned my trust. As an added bonus I got to see my delightful dentist, Dr. Kathryn Alderman; who is so gentle and provides clear detail of any work or issues. Thank you to all the Northstar Dental Staff for your courteous service.
Happy Patient in Lincoln, NE – Jun 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Dr. Alderman is a QUACK! She will smile and act like friendliest dentist you've ever seen, but do not let this FACADE fool you! While she may make you feel warm and fuzzy, her DESIRE to EFFECTIVELY fill a cavity is POOR. Despite routine dental care, she feels it necessary to re-do previous dental work. Minor cavities suddenly turn into deep cavities ...and the next thing you know...Over 1/2 your tooth is filled (and not well), your tooth nerves are DAMAGED, and you now NEED a root canal.
Unsatisfied and won't return in Lincoln, NE – May 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Wonderful doctor and very attentive staff. The wait time was quick and the office is very clean and modern. They have some good deals on teeth whitening so I would recommend calling to see about that.?
Svetlana in Lincoln, NE – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
I was referred to Dr Kathryn Alderman by my husband who said that she was amazing. It took me a while to make it over there and once I did, I noticed that this dental office was different. 1st thing I noticed is they put Lip Softener on my lips at the end of my appointment! How many dentists have you been to that have done that?! I needed to get some deep cleaning done and they made it very easy. Dr Kathryn Alderman personally called me at 6:30pm that same night of my appointment to check to see
mary in Lincoln, NE – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
I started going to Northstar Dental office in April for my routine check up and my experience with them has been nothing but pleasant. From the beginning they were thorough and complete with their work, and when it comes to my health I like to have as much information as possible. Dr. Kathryn Alderman was very sweet and caring and very patiently listened to all my concerns and put them all to rest. They worked with my difficult work schedule and budget to get my mouth back to good health. I will
Lincoln, NE – Dec 03, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alderman?

At our office, your comfort level is of critical importance to us. Our highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance your experience.

• Cosmetic Dentistry