Dentistry  |
Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS
Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lincoln, NE. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Lincoln Family Dentistry-Main Location

5500 O St

Lincoln, NE 68510

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Alderman

At our office, your comfort level is of critical importance to us. Our highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance your experience.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Alderman has no awards or honors listed.

• Russian

Dr. Alderman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alderman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alderman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alderman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Alderman's Performance
in Lincoln Ne |
Always good experience
What a wonderful dentist I had not been to the dentist in a while since I struggled to find a good dentist in Lincoln,NE area. Everyone in Dr.Alderman’s office from receptionists to hygienists were professional and kind. The hygienist was very thorough and did a great job cleaning my teeth. Rena provided a great explanation of the work that needed to be done by using Ipod. It was easy for me to understand my treatment priorities. I would recommend this office as the BEST dental office in L
in Lincoln,NE |
Great dentist that truly cares I started going to Northstar Dental office in April for my routine check up and my experience with them has been nothing but pleasant. From the beginning they were thorough and complete with their work, and when it comes to my health I like to have as much information as possible. Dr. Kathryn Alderman was very sweet and caring and very patiently listened to all my concerns and put them all to rest. They worked with my difficult work schedule and budget to get my mo
in New York |
Great cosmetic dentist in Lincoln,NE. I had all my front teeth "remodeled" and everyone comments on my new perfect smile. Thank you!
in Lincoln,NE |
Everyone on the staff is very friendly. For a dental experience we loved it. We've never been treated this kindly by dental staff so we really appreciated it. They took the time to explain things clearly and took the time to try to get to know us.
in Lincoln, NE |
My best friend recommended? to see Dr.Alderman and I am glad I listened to my friend. I love Dr.Kathryn I will never switch dentists.
in Lincoln, NE |
I have very sensitive teeth and anxiety when having dental work. Deb is the most gentle and attentive hygienist I have had in a long time and she has earned my trust. As an added bonus I got to see my delightful dentist, Dr. Kathryn Alderman; who is so gentle and provides clear detail of any work or issues. Thank you to all the Northstar Dental Staff for your courteous service.
in Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Alderman is a QUACK! She will smile and act like friendliest dentist you've ever seen, but do not let this FACADE fool you! While she may make you feel warm and fuzzy, her DESIRE to EFFECTIVELY fill a cavity is POOR. Despite routine dental care, she feels it necessary to re-do previous dental work. Minor cavities suddenly turn into deep cavities ...and the next thing you know...Over 1/2 your tooth is filled (and not well), your tooth nerves are DAMAGED, and you now NEED a root canal.
in Lincoln, NE |
Wonderful doctor and very attentive staff. The wait time was quick and the office is very clean and modern. They have some good deals on teeth whitening so I would recommend calling to see about that.?
in Lincoln, NE |
I was referred to Dr Kathryn Alderman by my husband who said that she was amazing. It took me a while to make it over there and once I did, I noticed that this dental office was different. 1st thing I noticed is they put Lip Softener on my lips at the end of my appointment! How many dentists have you been to that have done that?! I needed to get some deep cleaning done and they made it very easy. Dr Kathryn Alderman personally called me at 6:30pm that same night of my appointment to check to see
Lincoln, NE |
I started going to Northstar Dental office in April for my routine check up and my experience with them has been nothing but pleasant. From the beginning they were thorough and complete with their work, and when it comes to my health I like to have as much information as possible. Dr. Kathryn Alderman was very sweet and caring and very patiently listened to all my concerns and put them all to rest. They worked with my difficult work schedule and budget to get my mouth back to good health. I will
Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Alderman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alderman?

Visit Dr. Alderman

Dr. Alderman accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Delta Dental
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics