Dr. Kathrine Olson, DDS

Dr. Kathrine Olson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathrine Olson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Spokane Valley, WA. She graduated from University Of Washington Dental School and practices dentistry.

210 S Sullivan Rd

Spokane Valley, WA 99037

• Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Olson

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Lutheran University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Olson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Olson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olson's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olson to family and friends

Dr. Olson's Performance

Professional, friendly, and TRUSTWORTHY Worked me in quickly when I broke my crown... Watch those popcorn seeds. The color match on my new crown was phenomenal. She and her staff are the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Olson is a very personable and professional dentist. I have been her patient for over 20 years and she has taken wonderful care of my oral health. She doesn't recommend costly procedures lightly and takes the time to explain all treatment options with you. I highly tecommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a minor emergency (No blood or significant pain) but staff was able to squeeze me in next day. I was taken care of very quickly and with compassion and attention to my other medical situation impacting why I needed this appointment. Dr Olson and her staff are the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Olson is the best dentist I have ever had. She is just so knowledgeable and efficient. All the dental work I have had done by her is trustworthy, pain free. Truly, the best dentist I have ever had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I have always been treated with respect, kindness, and courtesy. Dr. Olson has a perfect blend of warmth and professionalism. She truly cares about each patient and makes an effort to get to know each patient personally. Dr. Olson strives to make each patient feel as comfortable as possible. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1