Contact provider for availability

Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female

Dr. Klein
165 Cambridge St Ste 401 Boston, MA 02114

Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Boston, MA. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Klein treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I recently finished adult orthodontic treatment from Dr.Klein, and I am beyond impressed with the results. Before starting treatment with Dr.Klein, I visited three different orthodontists in the area, wanting their expertise and insight on how we could come up with a plan for treatment based on my needs and goals. None of the consults impressed me nor made me feel comfortable. It wasn’t until meeting the vibrant Dr.Klein, did I finally feel my voice was heard, my concerns addressed, and an effic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?
Dr. Klein is the best orthodontist—even best healthcare provider—I've ever met. Initially, as a patient considering oral/maxillofacial surgery, she took the time to explain my options without pressuring me into any particular treatment decision. This thoughtful approach was maintained throughout more than a year of treatment, with a demeanor and staff that provided a calming anchor during a life-changing and sometimes unsettling time. Definitely consider Dr. Klein if you need orthodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?
Dr. Klein is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person and is a truly outstanding Orthodontist. She makes an investment in the health and wellbeing of her patients and cares for you not only as a patient, but as an individual. Dr. Klein administers meticulous care in which not only provided my teeth with amazing results but made my Jaw Surgery seamless. I am forever grateful and fortunate to have been her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?