Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female

Dr. Klein

Massachusetts General Hospital Dental Group

165 Cambridge St Ste 401 Boston, MA 02114

Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Boston, MA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klein to book an appointment.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein was literally the best. Every appointment she was super friendly and I felt genuinely happy going to see her and her team. She even went as far to personally reach out before one of my surgeries and gave me her contact if I had any questions. I am absolutely thrilled with how my teeth turned out and would recommend her to anyone looking to improve their smile.
Ryan – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?
I recently finished adult orthodontic treatment from Dr.Klein, and I am beyond impressed with the results. Before starting treatment with Dr.Klein, I visited three different orthodontists in the area, wanting their expertise and insight on how we could come up with a plan for treatment based on my needs and goals. None of the consults impressed me nor made me feel comfortable. It wasn’t until meeting the vibrant Dr.Klein, did I finally feel my voice was heard, my concerns addressed, and an effic
Johanna. L in Hamilton, MA – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?
Dr. Klein is the best orthodontist—even best healthcare provider—I've ever met. Initially, as a patient considering oral/maxillofacial surgery, she took the time to explain my options without pressuring me into any particular treatment decision. This thoughtful approach was maintained throughout more than a year of treatment, with a demeanor and staff that provided a calming anchor during a life-changing and sometimes unsettling time. Definitely consider Dr. Klein if you need orthodontics.
David in New York, NY – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?
Dr. Klein is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person and is a truly outstanding Orthodontist. She makes an investment in the health and wellbeing of her patients and cares for you not only as a patient, but as an individual. Dr. Klein administers meticulous care in which not only provided my teeth with amazing results but made my Jaw Surgery seamless. I am forever grateful and fortunate to have been her patient.
Kerry in Quincy, MA – Nov 13, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Klein, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics