Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Brayman

Kate Brayman DDS

20 5th Ave Apt 1c New York, NY 10011

Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brayman to book an appointment.

Dr. Brayman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brayman

Dr. Brayman?
I’ve been going to Dr. Brayman’s office for over 10 years. I highly recommended her and her staff.
anthony marshall – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
Dr. Brayman and her team were friendly, courteous and professional. A very satisfying experience as far as dentist visits go!
Andrew S. – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
always a pleasure. which is something one doesn't usually associate with a visit to the dentists.
Graham Turner – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
The best dental visit I’ve had in years! A colleague recommended Dr. Brayman and I was able to get an appointment for a cleaning very quickly. The practice is extremely responsive by email and answered all of my questions promptly. They sent me all of the new patient paperwork electronically so I was able to complete it ahead of time. Everyone was friendly upon my arrival. The office is clean and welcoming. My cleaning was thorough, but gentle. Dr. Brayman listened to each of my concerns and discussed next steps for each. I never felt judged as I discussed my bad habits. Best of all- no upcharging- no encouraging you to get things you don’t need! My last dentist told me I would need a couple fillings, but Dr. Brayman assured me I didn’t have any cavities and that my fillings were still in great shape! She also made recommendations that fit my budget and helped me to prioritize and plan my dental needs. I have found my forever dentist!
Ct – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
I went for a deep cleaning, and the dentist, or hygienist, who worked on me was very nice, easy with her hands and made the experience extremely pleasant (I had needles in my mouth too, and still no pain). Would recommend to anyone.
Frank – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
She was informative, considerate, and kind. I felt like she was very concerned with making sure I was taken care of as best as possible. She really cares about her patients and wants to help! The dental hygienist, Tonya, is the first person I’ve had clean my teeth that didn’t cause me any pain. I had so much anxiety going into this appointment but ended up feeling very at ease. I’m so happy I found them both!
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
I had a pleasure visiting Dr. Kate Brayman and dealing with far the most professional, organized, intelligent and helpful staff a dental office could have. I wish any appointment would be as pleasant, easy and convenient as a visit to Dr. Braymans. Thank you Dr. and Staff!!!
Hilla in New York, NY – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
This is truly the nicest dental office in NYC. It's beautiful inside and the staff are amazing. Dr. Brayman did my treatment and I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very insecure with my crooked smile but after getting my invisalign off I was in love with how straight my smile is. Thank you so much to everyone in the office for helping me smile with confidence.
New York, NY – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
I absolutely love my experience with this practice. Everyone is warm and friendly and always so willing to help. I've been a patient for quite a few years and I don't see that changing anytime soon!
Tina in New York, NY – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
I came to Kate Brayman DDS to get a cleaning and a filling last week. I was amazed when I walked into the office because of it's beautiful design. I have never seen such an aesthetic doctors office! The staff and the doctor were very kind and welcoming. The cleaning was thorough and not at all uncomfortable, and the filling was put in quickly and painlessly! I will definitely keep coming back to Kate Brayman's office!
Stacy in Brooklyn, NY – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
Dr Brayman is the best. She is not only great at what she does, she is efficient and spends enough time with each patient to make sure they satisfied with her work. Her team is very friendly and the office staff is always warm and welcoming. I have 100% trust in her and her practice.
Gene in New York, NY – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?
I visited Dr. Brayman's office several times. My experience got progressively worse. She was always trying to sell me some incremental service (e.g., Invisalign). I went to two other dentists who both told me that her recommendations were not only unnecessary but would like cause further damage. Moreover, her hygienist are superficial in their work having now gone to someone who is very thorough. She seems nice but her motivation is for more business, not the care of her patients.
New York, NY – Jul 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Brayman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brayman?

Dr. Brayman received her doctorate degree from the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry and has completed a one-year advanced training program with a concentration in porcelain veneers and dental implants at NYU. She is fluent in a nu...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry