Dr. Katayoon Shafagh, DDS

Dr. Katayoon Shafagh, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Katayoon Shafagh, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in North Hollywood, CA. She practices orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

12932 Victory Blvd

North Hollywood, CA 91606

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Shafagh

Dr. Shafagh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shafagh "I attended University of Utah for my undergraduate studies and received a four year scholarship to University of Texas Dental School in Houston. I graduated with honors from dental school and was accepted to University of the Pacific to complete my master’s degree in Dental Science and Orthodontics in June of 1993. Although my academic achievements have prepared me to serve my patients with the required knowledge, it is my life experience that has allowed me to treat them in a very special way. My most important life experience is being a single mother to two amazing kids who lost their father in a tragedy at a very young age. Raising my kids with amazing resilience, focus and hope has not only created a happy and emotionally balanced family, it also taught us that love and hope can overcome all adversity. I am also a healthy cancer survivor. Going through the hardship of facing a life threatening disease has left me with one thing in mind: do not sweat the small stuff. Enjoy every moment of life and share your love with everybody that comes in contact with you. Finally, being a yogi keeps me focused on being compassionate and non-judgmental. So at this point, every day of my life I feel blessed to be happy, healthy and loving and my goal is to be able to give all of this back to the people around me. Please check our community service section to find out about some of the projects that we are actively involved in. Our mission is to earn your satisfaction."

This content was provided by Dr. Shafagh "I am the owner and the orthodontist at 1st Choice Dental. I established 1st Choice Dental in July of 1996 and have been blessed with the continuous and remarkable support of the community ever since. My passion for my work stems mainly from the positive energy that I receive from my satisfied patients and my knowledgeable staff. I take pride in knowing that I do my absolute best for my patients every day. My inspiration is drawn from leading a team that shares the same values as me. Our goal at"

5  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Shafagh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shafagh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shafagh has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Shafagh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shafagh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shafagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shafagh

3.6

Dr. Shafagh?
Dr. Shafagh's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Shafagh?