Dr. Karl Marine, DDS

Dr. Karl Marine, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Karl Marine, DDS is a dentist who practices in Moline, IL. He is 65 years old.Read his story

Orthodontic Group Associates LTD.

3003 41st St

Moline, IL 61265

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Marine

Dr. Marine's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marine "Practicing in the orthodontic field has given me the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of the people in my community. Over the years, I have met so many wonderful people and have enjoyed seeing families grow up in front of my eyes. Education and Continuing Education I graduated from Luther College with high honors and was the valedictorian of my class when I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry. I continued my education by completing a general practice residency at the University of Chicago in 1978, where much of my work focused on children and medically compromised patients. Following several years of private practice in Cambridge, Illinois, I returned to school to complete my orthodontic specialty degree from the University of Minnesota in 1989. With technology always changing and improving, I feel it is critical to stay current with the latest advances in orthodontics so I can offer my patients the most effective and efficient treatments. By participating in continuing education courses and seminars, I am able to ensure that my patients receive the most comfortable care available. In the Office After practicing for more than 21 years, I can say that our staff here is one of the best. Our team’s wide range of personalities creates a welcoming and fun atmosphere where we’re always having a good time! I am proud to be part of such wonderful team. Our highly skilled and caring orthodontic technicians, lab technicians, and front desk staff are some of the office’s greatest assets. We have the most experienced team in the area, which results in our ability to provide extraordinary orthodontic care. All the team members have had braces and can answer your questions from personal experience. The combination of exceptional doctors and a caring staff make for a winning team. Family Life I grew up on a farm near Ohio, Illinois, about an hour east of the Quad Cities. I’ve been living in Coal Valley since 1989. I married my high school sweetheart, Judy. We have two sons together. Matt is a chiropractic resident at Palmer College of Chiropractic, and Ben is a dental student at Southern Illinois University. In my free time, I enjoy being at the lake, hunting, farming, and spending time with family and friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Marine "At Orthodontic Group Associates, we know smiles change lives and we are committed to improving smiles for all ages. Our experienced doctors and team are dedicated to providing the highest quality orthodontic care, in a compassionate and caring atmosphere. We consider it an honor and privelege to serve our patients and their families. http://www.orthodonticgroup.com/ "

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Illinois College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Marine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marine's Reviews

Average wait time

Are you Dr. Marine?

Visit Dr. Marine

Dr. Marine accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Orthodontics Specialists at Orthodontic Group Associates LTD.

Orthodontics Practitioner