Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Jobst

Grand Lake Dental

119 E 18th St Grove, OK 74344

Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Grove, OK. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jobst to book an appointment.

Dr. Jobst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jobst

Dr. Jobst?
I have been going to Karl Jobst ever since my job had me relocate to this area two years ago. I always have had the best experience when visiting him. I actually prefer this office and staff over my regular dentist back home. When my project is done, I’m going to miss Grand Lake Dental!
Mietta – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Grand Lake Dental is an incredible place! Dr. Jobst went above and beyond to help me with an emergency situation very recently! They assured me that they would take precautions and they hit the mark. Thank you once again for everything! I am one very grateful patient.
Dylan – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Dentist Karl Jobst and his team will bring a smile to your face! The office is a super cool and even looks and smells so clean. Like it’s surgically scrubbed! Dentist explains everything and puts together comprehensive upfront plans and the front desk ladies are knowledgeable, nice and especially helpful with insurance!
Dora – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Call me vain but after years of looking for results from supposed whitening toothpastes, I decided my smile was worth the expertise of Grand Lake Dental, Zoom! and Dr. Jobst. My only regret is that I waited so long to discover that one hour could accomplish more than I had on my own in years.
Kristin – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I live almost 25 miles away from Grove (in Miami, OK) but I grew up in Grove and there is no way I will ever consider going to anyone other than Dr. Jobst or anywhere other than Grand Lake Dental. He has what it takes to keep me smiling brightly.
Patrick – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I feel that a visit to the dentist is just as important as a visit to a pediatrician for my children. Regular visits have helped them to form positive relationships with Dr. Jobst and educate them on good dental hygiene. Regarding the dentist as their “friend” will eliminate any fear or hesitance for visits later in life.
Baker – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
When you hear someone speak of a large and luxurious venue with a view and cable TV the first thing that comes to mind is not the word “dentist” but that is exactly what you get when you come to Grand Lake Dental to have your teeth checked and cleaned. How many can say they enjoy their dental visits? I can!
Sandra Jones – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I needed cosmetic work done and was strongly suggested to go to Grand Lake Dental. The problem was that I am on a tight financial budget. I spoke to the office manager there and they were very accommodating to my needs. Dr. Jobst himself performed the procedures and treated me the way he would treat millionaire!
Christiana Giles – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I noticed that my gums were receding. I didn’t want it to progress. I went to Grand Lake Dental for treatment. Dr. Jobst did a deep cleaning and I am have a regiment of dental care to follow now.
Mark Townsend – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Dr. Jobst always makes me feel like he is glad to see me. Like the way when you visit a close friend. I have been diagnosed with Trypanophobia so I am quite frightened with the needle used for numbing but he makes it very bearable and is so patient with me. He is such a good man.
Edward – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
The staff have been trained to be patient especially with people like me who are afraid of dentists. I desperately needed to have a procedure done and they were very thorough and professional. I’m currently in the third and final phase of Dr. Jobst’s work so I know it will be finished soon.
Adele Hall – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I needed to have my wisdom teeth extracted but the reason I held back from the procedure was because of my restless leg syndrome. I had explained this to Dr. Jobst who immediately understood my difficulty of sitting for any length of time. He was so sympathetic to my needs and comfort.
Augustine. A – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I had an appointment with Dr. Jobst and I had some issues getting there that morning. I was over a half hour late for my appointment! That was a bad first impression as this was my first visit! The Grand Lake Dental staff were so nice to me regardless. These are great people!
Vivian.M – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I needed to have some dental procedures done that I had been putting off for years. I was referred to see Dr. Jobst and I am so glad I did. He was quite patient with me and my thousand questions. He explained to me everything in detail and was always asking if I understood. I should have gone to this man sooner!
Christine – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Dr. Jobst over at Grand Lake Dental has been my dentist for over a year now. I first went to him to correct some botched dental work performed at one of those discount dental chains. He basically removed and redid a crown. I’ve been going to Grand Lake Dental ever since.
Juliana – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I bit into something while eating my lunch and the pain I had was excruciating. I needed a dentist right away. I called my regular dentist and explained that this was an emergency but they couldn’t fit me in. Dr. Jobst’s people at Grand Lake Dental were so sympathetic and made my appointment happen. I know have a new dentist!
Kingsley Conway – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Dr. Jobst at Grand Lake Dental may as well be the only dentist in this area because just about everyone I know goes to see him. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes top dentistry. His staff are very welcoming and you can literally feel that they all care about you.
Hudson. D – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I would like to compliment Dr. Jobst for doing a great job whitening my smile. Grand Lakes Dental has been my dentist for several years and I always have great service. I stopped smoking last year and as a reward to myself, I wanted to whiten my teeth. I made an appointment for the In-House procedure and have great results. There was no pain and things went as planned. After seeing the huge difference, I would never smoke again!
Gibson Stephens – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
I moved to the area last summer and my cousin recommended Dr. Jobst at Grand Lakes Dental. He is very nice and has a beautiful practice. The staff is also friendly and helpful. I wanted to have a dental implant put in where I was missing a tooth. We had a great discussion and I knew what to expect. The procedure went off without a hitch and I could no be happier!
Janice – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?
Our family of four all go to Grand Lakes Dental for our dental care. Dr. Jobst is great with our two youngsters and we are happy too. They are always friendly and professional and I give everyone high marks. The office is clean and very nice, the staff is very helpful and top notch, and I can check out quick which helps when you’re on a lunch break. We do follow the schedule and go every six months for cleaning. I would not go anywhere else!
James Carter – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Jobst, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jobst?

Our office philosophy is to provide exceptional dental and oral health care with an objective to be the best.

1993