Periodontics  |
Dr. Karl Heinzelmann, DDS
Dr. Karl Heinzelmann, DDS is a dentist who practices in Roswell, GA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Heinzelmann is affiliated with WellStar North Fulton Hospital.

11775 Pointe Pl Ste 104

Roswell, GA 30076

Learn about Dr. Heinzelmann

We have a conservative approach to treating periodontal disease with an emphasis on non-surgical techniques as the first phase. We also do complicated perio-prosthetic cases and all types in between. We use 3 dimensional technology for our implant design and placement and help the Dentists with all phases of therapy.

• Periodontics

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Georgia Institute Of Technolgy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Med Coll Of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Heinzelmann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heinzelmann has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Lebanese

Dr. Heinzelmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heinzelmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heinzelmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heinzelmann to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Heinzelmann's Performance
Lawrenceville, GA |
I was a patient of Dr. Heinzelmann for over a year. He is very pleasant and knowledgeable. But, I can't say the same thing about his office staff. I was told they accepted my insurance by Trisha. They even checked with my insurance as to what my portion would be. Long story short, I got stuck with the entire cost of my procedure because I was given INCORRECT information. Total incompetence!! And don't expect to get any help from Doreen. I have found a new doctor.
Roswell, GA |
I liked the staff and hygienist but felt Dr. Heinzelmann was more interested in generating income than providing healthcare.
in Cumming, Ga |
You don't find out about "hidden costs"until your procedure is completed. He charges extra for everything (i.e. X-rays, prep, etc) but you don't find out about these until the procedure is done. He pushes dental implants, but do NOT let him do it. You'll pay twice as much, and he can't complete the job. Go to an oral surgeon and you'll save money and get the job done completely. He's basically just a good salesperson, and his staff is no help.
in Alpharetta GA. |
Nothing but the best. He is a real caring Dr who goes above and beyond. Very gentle. Michelle and the dental assistants M & M lol are so dedicated making sure I'm comfortable as well as Dr Heinzelmann. I have had two surgeries and I am in the process of an implant. They've made this horrible experience for me a pleasant one. I look forward to seeing them. Doreen and Trisha are very welcoming as well. Just love Dr Heinzelmann and the whole practice???????? Glad my friend Joanne recommended th
in Roswell, GA |
I will NEVER recommend this guy to ANYONE! He told me that the total charges for both of my sons would be $600 so I agreed to the surgeries but found out later that he NEVER got the procedures pre-approved by the insurance company and then proceeded to balance bill me the rest - $1100 more! If you want an honest person, he is not someone you should deal with.
in Woodstock, GA |
In December 2015 I had 5 Implants performed by Dr. Heinzelman. Took about 3 hours. Was surprised that I had very little pain. Went home, took prescribed Meds. Next day I felt great! No pain, only a little soreness, which is to be expected. Dr. Heinzelman explained the procedure beforehand and took the time to ensure my understanding and best treatment course for my situation (very flexible!). Office is run very professionally as evident with the care provided by his Staff. Highly recommend!
in Roswell, ga |
He talks a good game. His staff is friendly. Beware of charges. You don't find out cost until after procedures and then you find you end up paying thousands you did not plan. Doctor also over sells procedures and teeth grinding equipment. Deep periodontal procedure left my gums sensitive and never feeling the same as before. Don't trust what he did. I talk of tooth implant was incorrect. It resulted in constant pain, bad breath and needed to go pay another specialist to fix. xtra cost
in Roswell,ga |
His staff neglected to tell me they where an out of network provider. Instead they told me that I would need to pay 1/2 of the visit upfront.
Have you seen Dr. Karl Heinzelmann, DDS?
Are you Dr. Heinzelmann?