Dr. Karl Ellins, DMD

Dentistry | Male

11110 SW 88th St Ste 202 Miami, FL 33176 Get Directions
Dr. Karl Ellins, DMD

Dr. Karl Ellins, DMD is a dentist who practices in Miami, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ellins' Experience

Visiting Dr. Ellins

Dr. Ellins accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Ellins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellins to family and friends
Dr. Ellins' Performance
in Miami, FL |
I went to Dr. Karl Ellins in an emergency because I did not know my wisdom tooth had come in so fast and strong. He quickly took me on as a new patient and pulled it within a day. Dr. Karl was great at listening to me complaining and dealing with me in this horrible time. As I was already leaving to go on vacation Dr. Karl made sure he was available to me and walked me through step by step until I fully recovered. Now I am going back to him for my last one to pull.
Miami, FL |
I've already recommended him. He is not only knowledgeable but also has a very pleasant, upbeat manner. Only dentist I've ever been to who came to the waiting area to shake hands with me on my first visit.
Detroit, MI |
Great dentists are hard to find these days, and I finally found one that I can trust. Very happy with the hygienist as well, highly recommended!!!
in Miami, FL |
I have been a patient of Karl B Ellins DMD, P.A. for over 20 years now and I have always received excellent dental care. From the moment you walk through the door, the receptionist greets you and always makes you feel welcomed. The hygienists and Dr. Karl B Ellins are also wonderful... They are friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable, which always makes me feel at ease when I go in for my appointments. If anyone I know is ever looking for a new dentist, I strongly recommend Karl B Ellins!
Have you seen Dr. Karl Ellins, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ellins?

Compare Dr. Ellins

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ellins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Ellins does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ellins and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ellins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ellins does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ellins and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.